7 Aug 2013

Whis-Imagine Anna! Chapter 1: Californian



Hi,
So this is my next Imagine-Story. This story has more chapters and this is the first. It's a Whis-Imagine for Anna. I hope you like it. Please comment and tell me your opinion. I'm so happy that you all like my stories and that you send me so much positive comments. Thank you so much it means really much to me. If you want a Whis-Imagine please send me a DM via Twitter. My Twitter name is: @Meli__JB
PS.: Sorry for my english and my errors. :/

M=Mom
D=Daddy
J=Justin


I’m Anna and I’m 16 years old. I live in Canada and go there to school. Maybe you know my daddy. He works for Justin Bieber.  I don’t know what he does exactly for Justin Bieber but it’s sure that he works for him. I really like Justin but I’ve never met him in person. But this summer holidays I fly to my daddy to Californian and I’ll meet Justin. I’m in Californian my whole holidays. I’m so excited because I’m a big Belieber but my daddy doesn’t know this.

June 201, last day of school
07:00 a.m.

M: Anna! Wake up. Today is your last day at school. You leave Canada in 7 hours.
A: Let me sleep 10 minutes more.
M: Get up! Yet!
I quickly got up. I was so excited to fly to Californian for my whole holydays. I run to my wardrobe and looked for a perfect outfit for the last day of school.
A: Californian Baby I’m coming!
M: Anna, we all know it! Get ready for school. NOW!
I nodded. I took out a perfect “Last day of school” outfit. It looked like this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92875929&.locale=de) I checked the last time my outfit, makeup and hair and went downstairs to my mom.
M: Anna, we are late come on!
A: Mom, I’m coming!
I run to her and immediately in the car. We drove about 10 minutes till we arrived at the school.
A: Bye, Mom! I see you in 2 hours.
M: Bye and hurry up after the school because you have to pack all your things!
A: I know, I know! Bye.
I waved my mom goodbye and walked to my best friends. We all went in the school to spent the last 2 hours together before I leave for Californian.
1 minute till school is out! 30 seconds! 20 seconds! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! Finally was the school out. We all went out.
A: Bye I’ll miss you!
(YF): Bye Anna we’ll miss you too! Promise us to call or text us every day!
A: Promise! Bye.
The waved me goodbye and I walked immediately home. After a 20 minute walk I arrived at my house. I went upstairs to pack all my things. I chanced quickly my outfit in this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92887310&.locale=de) I just wear something comfortable. When I was ready to leave I have 2 big suitcases.
A: Mom, I’m ready to leave!
My mom came out of the kitchen and we hopped in the car. We drove to the airport and walked in.
A: Bye mom! I’ll miss you!
M: Bye Anna! I’ll miss you too! Promise me to call me every day. And promise me to take care of you.
A: Yes I promise you both. I love you bye.
I gave my mom a kiss on her check and leaved my mom alone there. She waved me goodbye but I couldn’t look back anymore because I was already so sad that I could cry. I walked in the plane, sat down and listened to music.
After a few hours of flying, I was already there. It was a really long flight, so I was really tired. I was in Californian! I couldn’t believe it. I looked around in the airport and immediately found my dad.
A*shouting*: Daaaaaaaaaaaaad!
I run to my dad and hugged him tight. I haven’t seen him since a half year ago. I missed him so much.
D: Hey, my little girl. Wow you’re more beautiful than the last time I saw you.
A: Aww…Thank you dad.
He hugged me tight and gave me a kiss on my cheek. We walked out of the airport and hopped in his car.
A: So, dad where are we driving to?
D: I thought you would like to get to know Justin. So we’re driving to his house. You know that he’s like my son and he said he want to get to know you.
A: What? Dad!
D: What’s the matter?
A: Look how I look!
D: You look beautiful.
A: Are you crazy? I look horrible I just wear something comfortable. Why haven’t you say me that I’m going to meet him today?
D: You look beautiful.
I rolled my eyes and my dad laughed at me. It would be so embarrassing to meet Justin in this outfit but I can’t chance. After a 10 minute drive we arrived at Justin’s house. It was big, really really big! We hopped out of the car and went to the door. Just as my dad would ring Justin opened the door. I couldn't believe it. Justin Bieber stood in front of me. He looked more beautiful in live than on pictures and on pictures he was already very, very, very beautiful.
J: Hey man!
They did this man-hug thing.
D: Hey, Justin! This is my daughter Anna.
J: Hi, Anna! How was your flight?
A: Ahh..hi! Yeah, it was a really long flight and I’m so tired.
D: We’re just here that you both can get to know each other better. We are leaving soon.
I nodded and we walked in. The house was very huge. We walked in the living room and Justin brought us some drinks.
D: Anna, I must tell you something. I have no time tomorrow and the whole week to show you Californian. I’ve to work. I’m so sorry.
I jumped up. I was really angry and sad at the same time. I was just here for him. To see him and spent time with him and he work? This can't be real!
A: What? Dad! I’m here because of you! I haven’t seen you half a year.
D: I’m so sorry.
J: I could show you Californian Anna. If you want! I’ve the whole summer holidays free so I can show you Californian and we can also spent some time together. It would be really great, I think!
A: Mhm..ok!
I smiled. I was so happy that I spent the next day with my idol Justin Bieber. I was so excited. We talked for a bit and Justin and I get to know each other better. I realized that Justin was a really nice guy and if we spent time together we could be best friends. But I was a bit afraid. Because he was so nice and I was scared that I would fall for him. I couldn't have a crush on him. I really liked him. I hoped he liked me too. 

(Justin’s POV)
J: I could show you Californian Anna. If you want! I’ve the whole summer holidays free so I can show you Californian and we can also spent some time together. It would be really great, I think!

A: Mhm..ok!
Yeah, I was so happy. I can spent time with her. I really liked her and she was beautiful. I think we could becoming best friends after we spent some time together. She was nice and friendly and other like all the girls I've met before. 
A: Justin, please can I use your bathroom?

J: Sure. Go upstairs and right and in my bedroom and there is the bathroom.
A: Thanks.
Anna got up and walked upstairs. She was really nice and I liked her. She wasn’t like the other girls who talk with me like I’m Justin Bieber. She talks with me like I’m just Justin. I was glad that I can spent the next day with her to get to know her better.
D: Justin, thank you so much that you spent the next day with Anna. I know that she's very sad about it that I can't spent time with here but I must work.
J: Sure. I like her and I want to get to know her better. It's ok. Believe me if she spent time with me she can't be sad. All what she can be is happy.
D: Please take care of her tomorrow. You know that she’s 16 and sometimes she has really crazy ideas. I think her mom would kill me if something happen with her.
J: Don’t worry, I take care of her.
Anna’s dad and I talked for like half an hour. We talked about live, Anna, Canada and random things. But as Anna wasn’t there after a lot of time we were worried about her. We didn't know what she was doing so long in the bathroom.
D: Where is Anna? What does she do?
J: I don't know. Maybe she look around in my hous or something other.
D: Maybe you could see where she is? Please?
J: Sure, I’ll be right back. I’ll see where she is.
Her dad nodded and I walked upstairs and in my room. And there she was. She lay on my bed. I think she fall asleep. She was sweet than before. She looked like an angel. I walked closer to her to check if she was really sleeping and I was right. She was sleeping. I saw that a lock of hair was in her face so I pushed it softly out of her face. I walked out of the room trying to not wake her up. I closed the door behind me and walked downstairs to her dad.
J: She’s falling asleep. She lie on my bed and sleep. I didn't wake her up. She looked so sweet and peaceful so I can't wake her up.
D: I’ll wake her up and we drive to her hotel. She can't stay her.
J: No, don’t! She looked like she is deep sleeping. Let her suitcases her and say me the address of her hotel and if she want I drive her tomorrow after our sightseeing to the hotel. She can sleep the night here. Really.
D: But Justin. I can't let her sleep by you. She don't know you and you don't know her.
J: I take care of her. Don't worry. You know me and I like Anna. She's a great girl. She can sleep her.
D: Thanks Justin. But you don’t sleep with my little girl in one bed!
J: Yes, sir!
Anna’s dad walked out of my house, brought me her suitcases and said goodbye to me. When he was away, I walked upstairs in my room with all suitcases from Anna. I tried not to wake her up and I was really good in it. I put her suitcases on the ground and leaved the room. It was already 11 p.m. so I went to bed too. I was tired. I walked in the guestroom, laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling. I don't know why but I must always thinkg about Anna. I was so excited to spent the next day with her. After I thought about her and me and the day torrow I fall asleep.

(End of Justin’s POV)


2 comments:

  1. This is so good as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good, a few misspelling & miss use of words but i know that you don't know English very well.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.