2 Aug 2013

Found: 8: Home Sweet Home.

Hiiiii guyssss. I finally got a break today so I thought I'd post(; random thought... It's 2:45 now and if I get 8 comments by the time I get home at 10:30ish, I'll make sure I post another chapter! Now I can't promise promise, but I'll try my best for you guys!(:

Chapter 8:
Friday, June 29th, 2012
7:00am
 
I woke up and squinted my eyes open. I glanced in front of me at the other bed, which was empty. Oh no, I didn’t. I pulled the blanket back halfway to see Justin’s arm around my waist. Great, I let him sleep in the same bed as me last night.  Had no idea why, but I could remember it somewhat. I was drowsy and my decisions were unclear, he shouldn’t have taken advantage of me! I guess it was still my fault. Oh well.
I slowly and gently moved his arm and placed it on the bed as I stood up. I looked at him peacefully sleeping without a shirt on. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom before grabbing my phone to call Scooter. The phone rang a few times before he finally answered.
“Scooter here.” He said.
“Yeah, hey, what’s going on for today?” I said quietly.
“Well someone’s up bright and early feeling better then yesterday!” he laughed, “But you have a few days off. You won’t be in the studio until Monday or Tuesday kiddo!”
“Oh, so I can go home to visit?”
“Go for it! We might be meeting in LA next time I see you though because we have some award shows next month. Oh and rehearsals start at the end of July.”
“Okay cool. Guess what? I got some writing done! I think I have a full song actually.”
“That’s amazing! We need a new single for you to sing at the concert, but enough of that! Have a great weekend, oh and stay with JB, or at least try.”
Before I could speak once more, he hung up the phone. I just kinda shrugged and sat down on the other bed that Justin wasn’t in. I had no idea what Justin and I could do together! I mean I didn’t want to hang out with his friends and I didn’t think he wanted to go back to Minnesota to visit with me. Maybe, I mean you never know with that boy.
I washed my face and brushed my teeth all before Justin got up. When he did, he did the same without even saying one word to me, must be tired I thought.. I waited for him to come back in the room as I sat on my phone quietly and went through my Instagram feed. I almost screamed as I came across a picture of me sleeping with my notebook and a pencil next to me. The caption: Long day, huh? I rolled my eyes and groaned. Justin would do that to me. And he even had to tag me!? Sometimes that boy just got on my last nerves. He came in and sat down across from me in the office chair and spun around.
“So what’s up? It’s only 8:00am, what time do we have to be at the studio?”
“Actually, we don’t. We’re free until Tuesday or Monday or something! But we have to stay together, any ideas?” I asked.
“Well I just saw my family a few days ago. Do you wanna go visit yours?”
“Really? You’d wanna come with to Minnesota? It’s not that interesting…”
“Better than this hotel!”
I laughed and stood up. I guess it was time to start packing. We both stood around and shoved our clothes in our bags. I guess we had one thing in common; we both packed a lot and we both didn’t fold our clothes. I just laughed at him and zipped up my bag.
When we checked out in the lobby, we waited for our car to drive us to the airport. I’d never been in a private jet before, but now was the time. Justin had to have one because well; he is Justin Bieber. We let them take our bags and we walked out to the jet. Justin and I held hands and when we got to the stairs, Justin made me turn around and take pictures with him. I just made a bunch of silly faces. I just wanted to get on the plane and go home! When we got in the plane and up in the air, I decided to look around. This small plane was huge on the inside. It had everything, and the seats were really nice. I just sat down and played on my phone while Justin messed around. It was only us, but obviously that’d be different once his tour started. Everyone who worked for him had the next month off; well until the end of July when rehearsals began.
I tweeted a few things before looking up to see Justin sitting down next to me. He watched everything I did; it was kinda annoying still. Just as I was about to lock my phone, it buzzed and I got text from one of my friends from school back home.
FROM: Ade
Bonfire at my house tonight when da sun sets! Bring a friend if you’d like!
Perfect, I thought. I could just bring Justin, if that was okay. Well she must’ve sent that to a lot of people, so when that trickles down, there will be a lot of people there. Hopefully; because I don’t want anybody making any big deals that Justin’s there and if he's lost in the crowd then were good.
After a while of talking about it, Justin and I arrived in Minnesota. I always saw it as a boring state, but Justin was so amazed. We drove about 45 minutes until we finally arrived at my house. I stood in the driveway looking at Justin. He was just staring around like an idiot.
“Okay, I have four sisters; Taylor, Kelsey, Payton and Kendall. Taylor and Kelsey are obsessed with you, and Payton and Kendall like you a lot too. So just be prepared for screaming and questions, okay?”
“Aren’t I always?” he laughed.
I playfully shoved his shoulder and we walked towards my door. He kept commenting on how big my house was, but it was only because I had a big family. I knocked on the door and luckily my mom answered. She hugged me, then Justin, and then we walked inside.
“Where’s Tay and Kels?” I asked quietly.
“They’re both taking naps, it’s noon; about that time. Be quiet when you go upstairs, I’m not ready for their yelling and freaking out just yet.”
“Have you told anybody about us or why I was in Atlanta?”
“Nope, I’ve been waiting for you.”
We both quietly laughed and headed upstairs to my room. I guess Justin was staying in my room then, because that’s where he put his bags. I just let him; I didn’t even care anymore. I sat down on my bed while Justin wandered around and looked through my things. I wondered where Payton and Kendall were at the moment, because I didn’t want them to see Justin just yet.
“Hey Justin, I’ll be right back. I’m just going to see where my other sisters are.”
“Alright, I’ll be here.”
“Don’t come downstairs unless I say something, okay?”
“Fine.”
I rolled my eyes and left the room quietly. I peeked in each of the rooms, but no sign of either of them. I headed downstairs to see my mom sitting in the living room with the both of them. Without making any noise, I made my way towards them.
“Yeah, she’s upstairs with-“
“Hey guys!” I interrupted my mom.
Everyone turned towards me and both of my sisters got up and jumped on me; giving me hugs and kisses. I couldn’t help but laugh and hug them back. I wasn’t gone that long; they probably wanted something from me. Neither of them knew about anything that had happened in the past three days. Gosh, it had only been three days; wow. So much had happened… Anyways, back to reality.
“We missed you! Did you bring us back anything?” Payton asked.
“Missed you too.” I mumbled.
I shook my head and everyone laughed. I knew that one of them would ask right away about souvenirs. We just sat and talked for a while watching some TV. I told them about the record deal and everything at the studio; they were way more than happy for me. Luckily, they hadn’t known anything about me and Justin because when we left, they took my two younger sisters and went on a road trip! They hadn’t seen the news or anything! I felt relieved; that was until we turned our attention to the TV when a Justin segment came on.
“Why don’t we turn that off?” I said as I pressed the power button on the remote.
My mom just took a deep breath and looked at me. My sisters just kinda sat there like idiots. I tried not making eye contact, and it worked.
“I actually haven’t checked in on his twitter lately. I wonder what he’s up to!” Kendall said as she pulled out her phone.
“Why do that? I mean he’s stupid. I don’t understand why you like him!” I said.
I tried taking her phone away, but she moved away quickly and opened up twitter. I sat back down and covered my face with my hands, not ready for what was coming.
“OMG! Payton, look at this. He has a fucking girlfriend! Mom, excuse my language; but look at this! Her user name is @(yourusername)…”
Both of their heads turned to me and I weakly smiled and waved. Their jaw dropped and they sat around me; bombarding me with questions. I tried answering them, but eventually I just ended up telling them the whole story. They wouldn’t stop freaking out, and they didn’t even know that he was in my room yet.
“Guys calm down,” my mom began, “you’ll wake up your sisters.”
They quieted down and turned back towards me. I explained that we were fake dating and told them not to tell anyone that it was fake. They agreed; and now for the big thing.
“Payton, Kendall one more thing; Justin is-“
“(YN)?”
Great. Another interruption. Taylor and Kelsey came running down the stairs and gave me each a hug. We all sat around and I made my mom explain everything to them. I was not about to explain that AGAIN. Talking about Justin in that way was annoying already.
“Okay, I’ll be right back.” I said.
I went right upstairs and into my room. I plopped down on my bed; face first, without even glancing to see where Justin was. I figured it out though when I felt him sit down next to me. I looked up at him and sat up.
“Something wrong?” he asked.
“Ugh, my family is so annoying. And they don’t even know that you’re here yet.” I whined.
He put his arm around me and I leaned on his shoulder. I just wanted to sleep honestly; I was so annoyed of doing this. And it would be worse when I became more famous, if I did. I didn’t exactly want to cry, but I couldn’t hold anything in. My emotions were about to explode, but I had to stop them. There was no way that I could act like that in front of Justin.
“I just-“
Before I could finish, I looked up to see Taylor and Kelsey walk into my room. They stopped in their tracks when they saw Justin and covered their mouths. After that, I only heard screaming and freaking out and questions upon questions. All 4 of them had too many questions. I couldn’t stand any of it, so I had to shove them out of my room. I pushed them along and shut my door before turning on my heel to Justin and smiling slightly.
“Shall we get ready for our bonfire?”

9 comments:

  1. This is sooo amazing!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why dont you post the last chapter on your other blog??:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg i want more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg i love this Story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't post the last chapter on your other blog!!
    Next tonight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo good! But post on your other blog too please:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whan is their first real kiss going to happen??<3 love the storye

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want more ! (:

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.