1 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 28

Hello guys! Here's the next chapter, I hope you enjoy it. I know that you guys want me to post more often, but I don't think that I can ): sorry bout that. But anyways, how are you guys? ARE YOU EXCITED?! It's Justin's birthday! Our baby is already 19... I hope he has a great birthday in england or wherever. I love him so much! Sorry, I got off track some, but here's the next chapter:



*JUSTIN'S P.O.V.*



I woke up and my head was throbbing. I couldn't feel anything in my body and I had no idea what had happened. I looked over at (YN). She was unconscious. I still saw her chest moving up and down which was the best sign. I just realized that we had been in a car accident. My memory came flowing back to me. All I saw before I blacked out was the headlights of another car. I looked around me, trying gently as possible to turn my body. The other car was no where to be found. I didn't know what to do, I started to panic. I needed to call 911 but I had no idea where my phone was. I reached over to see if I could find (YN)'s. It was laying on the floor and I reached for it. It was completely shattered but it still worked. I unlocked it and dialed 911. I gave them the highway we were on and before I knew it, they were out there. I had to have help getting me out, but the only thing I cared about was (YN). I had no idea if she was okay. They took her in a separate ambulance on a stretcher. I laid on one too. All I could think about was her. I sat up. Then the nurse snapped me back to reality.

NUR: Mr. Bieber, are you okay?

I hesitated with all of my answers.

JB: Yeah i'm fine, where's (YN)? Is she okay?
NUR: She's fine, she doesn't have any major injuries that we know of. Just lay down and relax, we are almost to the hospital.

I laid back down and drifted into a sleep. A huge weight was just lifted off my shoulders.

-------

I woke up in the hospital. I felt so much better and comfortable. I sat up quickly and looked around. (YN) was nowhere to be seen. She must've been in a different room. I beeped a button for nurses assistant. She came rushing in.

NUR: Is everything okay Mr. Bieber?
JB: Everything's fine, i'm fine. Where's my girlfriend?
NUR: She's in the room next door. She's still unconscious. She should be waking up any minute but we aren't allowing anyone in her room. We contacted your parents and they are coming up so i'll let you have alone time.

She walked out of the room and I laid back down. As soon as she was gone, my mom and dad walked in with (YN)'s mom.

PM: Justin! Are you okay?
JB: Mom, i'm fine. It's (YN)..
YM:  What? Where is my daughter?
JB: She's in the room next door. SHe's unconscious and they aren't allowing people in there.

There was a short moment of silence before anybody spoke again.

JerB: What happened Justin?
JB: We were driving back from the cabin. I had just pulled out onto the highway and we did have our seat belts on and we were in the right lane. I glanced at her and when I looked back at the road, all I saw was headlights. I woke up and there a was no other car but mine.

Nobody talked. I might've lied a bit, but that was the jist of it. I looked down and buried my head in my hands.

JB: This is all my fault. I'll never forgive myself.
YM: Justin, it's fine. It's not your fault, it was the other driver. (YN)'s fine, she's a tough girl. She'll pull through, don't worry.
JB: That's the problem, I can't stop worrying. It's too hard.
PM: Just go back to sleep, get things off your mind. We left the kids with grandma and grandpa, we are staying here until (YN) wakes up. Here's your laptop if you need it.

She set my laptop on the table next to me. I sighed, laid back and closed my eyes. I pretended to sleep until they left the room and the door was shut. I turned on the TV to see if anything was on. Of course, the news had already been broadcasted all over the world. Everybody knew that I was in that car accident. I check twitter on my laptop. #PrayForBieber&(YLN) was trending. My fans were the best thing in the world. I decided to tweet to my fans and tell them that I was okay. I said: @justinbieber: I hear you all and thanks for the prayers. you guys are the best. we are okay as far as I know. thanks, much love<3. I closed my laptop and laid down. I couldn't sleep knowing that (YN) wasn't awake. I drifted to sleep eventually and woke up to her mom crying in the hall. I shot up and walked to the hall. I was only in a nightgown but I didn't care.

YM: No! No! No!

She was sitting in the waiting room crying with my mom trying to comfort her.

JB: What happened?

All of the blood from my face drained. I was as white as a ghost. My mom got up and walked towards me.

JB: Mom, what the hell happened to her?!
PM: Justin, calm down. You might want to see for yourself.

I walked into the room and saw her laying there with her eyes open, she was watching the TV while reading a magazine. She looked up and saw me walk in. She turned her head to me and smiled.

YN: Do you know why i'm on the TV? Nobody has told me anything in this place!
JB: (YN)! You're awake! Thank god!

She stared at me with a confused look on her face. I wasn't sure what it meant until she spoke.

YN: Excuse me? Do I know you?

The smile on my face turned into an immediate frown. What had happened to her........






Did you like it? I'll post again on Saturday so just remember that I won't be on tomorrow. You guys are amazing beautiful ladies, and come to me if you need a friend. I'll be there forever and always...

-Tatyana.

8 comments:

  1. Its his Birthday
    I hope he has fun
    I live in Canada its not his birthday here but in England it is.
    I loved this chapter
    I hope (YN) remembers Justin
    You are beautiful too
    Post Soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I didn't see tha coming like ur just an amazing writer this should be a book or somethin ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB!!!
    This was awesome!!
    I thought I was gonna faint after knowing that (YN) lost her memory!!!
    anway
    love you ♥
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. ombieeeeebs.
    amnesia? :33 excittinggg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys do you know that (YN) means YourName?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OhMyGosh!!! i cant wait for the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE LET ME (haha) GET MY MEMORY BACK PLEASE!! :"/ <3
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.