30 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 19

Check out the 19th chapter! Can't believe it's almost 20. Thanks everybody for reading. Hope you like it. Sorry if it's a little short guys..kinda trashy I know, but anyway! Much love xx



I went on exploring the hotel. I went to see the swimming pool, which was totally grand. There was a game room, that reminded me of Justin's house. It was pretty much the same, just had more stuff to play. I checked out all the restaurants, and then took the elevator to go to the lobby. As I got off the lift, I heard lots of people screaming as I took little steps towards the entry gate. There were more than a hundred people, being pushed away by security. I went on to the lady at the reception, and asked her what was happening. "One of those singer guys." She said, sounding least interested in any of the happenings outside the hotel.


I raised my head up, and tried to look through the doors. Still no chance of seeing anything. Suddenly some security guys started stomping their feet into the hotel. I thought I'd go before they push me away like all the other girls. I went inside the Billiards room, which was on the ground floor itself. I walked about over there for five minutes, until I exited that place because people had started smoking. I hate it when anyone smokes! I found my way out, coughing badly.


I thought the lobby was clear, so I strolled around in it again. Suddenly, somebody covered my eyes with their hands. "Excuse me?!" I whisper-yelled. "That is so rude!" I went on. Suddenly, I smelt something familiar. That scent..do I know this smell..oh wait-- it's him! He removed his hands off my eyes and turned me around, pulling me in for a hug. "Justin!" I really screamed. I could hear the receptionist saying "sshh" from behind. I couldn't care less! "Y/N! I missed you." He softly said. I sill had my arms wrapped around him tightly. "You always surprise me!" I said excitedly. "I love to." He smirked. "What about your tour?" I asked worriedly. "The next two shows in Miami and Tampa got cancelled, because of this thing in Florida. So here I am! But just for like two days." He explained. "You can't just come to London! You should've stayed there and--" he cut me off, saying, "Or maybe I couldn't stay away from you." He winked at me, and that made me blush really hard.


We went up to my room. Mom and dad were probably up and eating something while watching TV, I could tell by the sounds I heard. "Do you wanna meet them?" I asked, widening my eyes with a grin. "Yeah sure. I'd love to." He said, flashing his totally charming smile. I went out of my room and knocked on the door of the neighbouring room. Dad opened the door. "Hello kid." He paused and took a glance at Justin, scanning him from top to bottom. "Kids." He continued with a smile. A real one to my surprise. I was standing in front, just when Justin pulled me back and put himself in my position. "Justin" he put his hand forward, expecting a handshake. "David" dad smiled, shaking hands. "Why don't you come in?" He offered. "Sure." I said alongside my bestie. Yeah. Bestie. Bieber is my bestie.


He met mom, and then we all watched TV together. There were headlines about Justin's show getting cancelled, and thankfully, no news about him being here. With me. I was so relieved. If dad saw that kind of stuff, he'd eat me raw. They all had a pretty decent conversation, I think they liked Justin. yes! After nearly 15 minutes we both stepped out of their room. "They're really nice people." "I love my parents. They mean the whole world to me." I said, tilting my head. We walked down the corridor, and hopped onto the lift. Justin was much better now with elevators. He wasn't that afraid that he refuse to get on them. That made me really very happy. "What do we do now?" I asked him. "There's a game room!" I whisper-yelled for the second time in the day. "Are you serious?" He asked. "Of course!" I said. "But.. No. Let's do something other than that." "Justin, are you okay? You don't want to play games?" He nodded his head from left to right and then a sudden evil grin covered his face.


"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He said, sounding very movie-like. "I'm currently not at all thinking." I mocked him, speaking in the tone same as his. "Ah come on don't ruin the moment!" He cried like a baby. "This is a moment? Really?" I was confused... What was he thinking actually? His horror looks kinda scared me!




-Kudrat xx

4 comments:

  1. This was a really cute chapter♥
    I loved the ending it made me laugh really hard
    Post soon
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeej you used my comment :D great chapter again ! Xx Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hes gonna make a move... lol Loved it :D PLEASE POST SOON!
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB..!! i hate cliffhangers..please update again..!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.