2 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 6

Sorry haven't posted in some time! I have my exams going on, but I will still try to reach out to the readers. Fabulous response on the previous chapter! Seems like y'all are liking it! The sixth part is here now.
I was really disheartened about Justin's birthday being spoilt by the paparazzi..they suck! He's human, he needs privacy people! I don't get the fact of barging into his party and almost crashing into his car.. 


Justin's POV

So after I changed we both went downstairs and sat around in lounge for quite sometime. She's really great to talk to. We chatted about lots of stuff. I love the fact that she doesn't agree with my yeses all the time like most girls do.. She's different, she tells her own opinions.

I took a quick look at my watch and it was 1 already, I thought I'd ask her for an early lunch. She agreed, and we went to a nearby cafe. The tables were mostly taken and I was looking for one at a corner, so we did fine one. We sat down there, and ordered some pasta. She had told me that Italian was her favorite cuisine, and yes that's one of the reasons why I thought I'd take her there.


Your POV


Justin was like, my best friend already! We had a couple of things in common, and it was quite exciting talking to him that afternoon. He drove me up to this really amazing italian place, which I hadn't been to before. I loved it there! He made me feel so comfortable. We got about 3 dishes, and we both ate like monsters, haha.

The one thing that was really awkward was fans coming up to him again and again and asking for pictures. I don't get it. They say Justin is their idol, good, but then why would they disturb him again and again just for the sake of few photos? That's a complete no-no. But the funny part was that they wanted me in their picture as well, because now almost everyone knew me as Justin's 'mystery friend'. At the same time I was little afraid that those pictures would flood twitter and then people would be after my life at school after vacations. But now I was free, so it's all good!

Till the time we headed to the door of the restaurant, paparazzi were all over the place. Before getting out, Justin told me, "Don't worry, just take my hand and we'll get through." I thought that was really sweet of him. So he pushed open the door and grabbed my hand from under my jacket, and we headed outside. I couldn't see anything but occasional flashes, people wanting just a little glimpse of him. That was when I got to know how tough it is to be a celebrity!

We got out somehow and he zoomed the car across the street. We got off at the hotel once again,and strolled around for sometime inside the building itself. Thankfully the airport was just 5kms away from the hotel,so he didn't need to leave before 1:30. When we were in the elevator, Justin got a call. After attending it he said to me,"I've to go.." He hurried towards the room and grabbed some stuff,and we headed downstairs one more time.

A huge car stood near in the porch,which Justin hopped onto. He asked me to get on it aswell, and so I did. Everybody got off at the airport. I gave him a big,big hug, and I just didn't want to let go. I saw that he didn't either! But then it had to happen,so he went inside and kept looking back as I stood there waving to him. The car dropped me back home.

Dad said to me as soon as I reached, "Where have you been? All your friends have been looking for you." "No-nowhere. Thanks dad" And I went up the steps. I took out my phone from my bag, and saw 5 calls from Stacy. I had a few new messages also, and the one from Justin said,"Just took off imma text you when I reach. love ya" It made my day!

I called Stacy then and she said we're for some retail therapy, and so we did, it was loads of fun shopping with the girls as always!



Sorry if it's short!
-Kudrat xx

5 comments:

  1. Awww this is so adorable I j-just love it!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo cute...its really really gud..!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this story!:) please post again soon!! :D
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really good at writing! love this story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was really cute
    I hope she starts dating Justin and you bring Ryan and Chaz in the story
    They always make the stories better
    Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.