5 Mar 2013

Request for Natalie

Hi
Once again i apologize for my lack of updates. I am really busy with school, job, family, friends and a boyfriend.. If you haven't seen it I posted Nady's imagine earlier, now here's the one for Natalie. Enjoy x




Name: Natalie

Nationality (home country): Canada

Eye color: brown

Hair color: brown

Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy): Justin

Idea to plot (optional): 1st date and kiss

Story:
I twisted my hand nervously waiting for him to arrive. Glancing at my phone I saw the clock switch to 3.00 pm, it was time. Just then the doorbell rang and I quickly made my way to it. Taking in one last breath I opened it with a wide smile.
“Good evening Natalie”
His deep voice greeted me in the open door. He was dressed in a casual button up along with a nice pair of jeans.
“Hello Justin”
He handed me a bouquet of white lilies.
“Thank you, they are very beautiful”
I took the bouquet and sniffled in the vivid scent.
“You look very beautiful as well”
I blushed at the compliment and asked him to come in while I found a vase for the flowers.

“Here you go”
Justin held my door open and offered me a hand to help me out of the car.
“Thank you”
He closed the door behind me but didn’t let go of my hand. I smiled as we started walking down the street. We were in the quiet part of the city with small cute cafes spread around with a lose hand. The sun was warming up my face and I stopped at a little fountain to enjoy the heat on my skin.
“I am really glad you agreed to go on this date with me”
I turned to face him and he grabbed both my hands.
“I really am too Justin”
His brown eyes twinkled in to my matching pair. Both his hands were intertwined with my own. I stepped a little closer and looked up at him through my eyelashes.
“You are so beautiful Natalie”
I blushed again but kept our eyes locked. Justin bend down a little and his breathe fanned over my lips. Before I knew it I tip toed up to press my lips against his. I could feel his lips tug up in a little smile as he kissed me back. We broke apart and I starred up in his eyes. The tip of his finger stroke over my cheek-bone before tugging my brown hair behind my ear.
“Let’s get some ice cream yeah?”
I nodded as an answer. He slung his arm around my shoulder and we started our search for an ice cream stand.

“Thank you for today Justin”
We were back at my porch ending a wonderful day.
“Thank you too love. It’s been fun. Mind doing it again sometime?”
“Not at all”
A grin spread over his face as I answered. He leaned in and placed a soft peck on my lips. I watched him as he turned on his heel and walked down the front garden. It had been a great date and I couldn’t wait for many more.
THE END

5 comments:

  1. Astrid! Hey baby, my name's Holly. Can you please make a story for me, not need to be that long but please include passion and love, but not exaggerate please. I'm only 14, about to turn 15, but I'm mature enough to handle it.
    I love you and your stories. Please make my day beautiful. Never stop writing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much
    I just love you
    I wish you were posting every hour so I can come on and read every hour also not 24/7 because I will have to be in a rush to read all your stories
    they are awesome
    love you
    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow
    omb!!!
    awesome
    that's all I said because I was speechless
    that's really good love you
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your stories babe. But I'm guessing if... you could maybe make me one? Am I asking for too much?

    ~ Hollz <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.