11 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 9

You people are just wonderful. Thank you so much for being supportive to my story! The next chapter's here, tell me what you think about it.


As soon as I stepped in, I saw the most amazingly awesome thing I had ever seen in my entire lifetime. It was so damn magical. A nearly 10 ft big poster of Justin! My jaw totally dropped. I wanted that so so bad! "Beautiful boy ain't it?" Chaz said. We started giggling, just when Ryan added, "Get this off bro, it is really gross. Quit being so self obsessed" "Ridiculous" I said. "Come on! It's really not bad." Justin said, defending his wall. "I love this like mad." I said in slow-mo.


Justin's POV


I was really very happy that at least somebody complimented my wall, and not in a bad or sarcastic way! So moving on, I had a 'game-room' in my basement, so I thought we'd just go there. It was my own favorite spot in the whole house. All the stuff was taken to the rooms, and all of us rushed downstairs as we all burst into laughter. The three of us got all busy playing GTA, like we usually did. Y/N was exploring the place, as she wasn't interested in playing the game. She was really conservative and all that, so I knew she was going to feel kind of left out maybe, and I called a few more friends of mine to accompany her. In about barely 5 minutes, the doorbell rang. I was just about to put my remote on the couch when Y/N insisted that she would get the door.


Your POV

I sprinted up the steps, and opened the door. In front of my eyes. Was the most beautiful girls. I had ever seen. In my entire life. It was a whole clique! I mean we were in Calabasas, and they were the Jenners! Kendall, Kylie, and even Jaden Smith! This is amazing. "Come in" I said to all of them. It was a bit embarrassing, speaking like a hyperactive person. Jaden simply escaped and went downstairs. Kendall then said, "You're Y/N aren't you? I've been looking forward." Kylie added, "Me too! I love your outfit girl! They gave me big hugs.

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75105413 what I was wearing)

"It's so nice meeting you both, you're gorgeous!" I said to them, trying to look normal. I could just faint right there. "Thank you" they politely said. We talked for a while, and damn! Weren't they wonderful! We got along so well, that I nearly forgot I just met them minutes ago. We mixed up at the speed of light. They were just so swaggie!

Kendall continued, "Okay so you're ready right?" "Ready for what?" I asked curiously. "Oh oh okay. Come on." Kylie said to me just when her sister gave me a curious smile. They both walked out, and I followed. We all took seat's in Kendall's gorgeous Range Rover, as she rode it. "So where are we off to?" I asked. "We'll show you around. This city's worth a watch babe." Kylie said.


"Oh my, that's amazing!" I said in excitement! Firstly we got off at the Universal Studios. I could see some paparazzi there as well. It was living life like a celebrity! It was just the three of us, that beautiful LA afternoon, and the most wonderful place ever. It was like heaven. We saw every possible thing, I'd definitely say I went back to my childhood once more. I mean, Hollywood! Could it possibly get any bigger than that? We went on crazy rides! Of course we were all starving, so we grabbed some snacks and got into the car once more.


"Did you like it?" Kendall asked with a big smile on her face. "I love LA already." I shouted out loud. "We're gonna show you some legendary places now. You'll love it." We went like everywhere- The Greek Theater, Staples Center, Madame Tussaud's! It was just a perfect day! Every single visit felt like magic, as if I was somewhere in heaven or something.


"Last stop before the house." Kylie said, exhausted, as she stretched her arms. "Where now?" I asked, still the best of my spirits. "You'll see sis" Kendall said. The car drove up a huge door and stopped at a porch. I felt like I had seen it before.


It was the Jenner freaking house! As soon as I stepped inside, I felt like I was under surveillance or something. We walked further, and went into Kendall's room. "This is out of the world." I was really surprised. Suddenly I heard stomping feet on the steps. Robert Kardashian had just walked into the room. I was pretty damn sure I had been dreaming. "Rob! This is Y/N. Delightful friend." "Hi nice to meet ya." He said to me with a handshake, I think he was in a hurry or something.


We went downstairs in sometime, just hanging around. "Hey girls." said a voice from the kitchen. Kim Kardashian! I literally freaked out. She was so warm with me. We had a little conversation, and I was done for the day. Had a whole lot of surprises! This seemed never ending. Finally we drove back to Justin's place.
It was like I hadn't talked to him in ages! I missed him so much. I had to thank him loads, obviously all this was because of him.


-Kudrat xx





8 comments:

  1. OMB!!
    (YN) met Kim!!
    she is soo lucky
    well that's all
    ohh and by the way you write awesome stories
    love you
    ~Nady
    wait also last night I was flipping through the channels on the TV and I saw a movie called Kudrat I was just staring so I put it on and it was a Hindi movie after I kinda got board because I did not watch it from the beginning and I did not really get it too so I turned it off
    well love you
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I've heard of that! Just my name, boring movie anyway. One of those so-called Indian 'classics' haha xx

      Delete
  2. OHH MEE GOODNESS U WRITE AMAZING keep up the good work love ya!¡!¡! :) :* ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo stunning chap..abb mjhe isse zyada eng. nhi aati... faadu chap.. the..pdhne mein boht mazze aaye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U seriously write awesome stories


    Samia

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please post the next chapter soon ((:

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.