22 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 38

Hey guys! Sorry for posting late but i've been busy with all of my homework and stuff! How've you guys been? I hope you guys don't mind that I don't do short stories, I like to keep it long as in more than 50 chapters. But whatever! I'll be posting the first chapter of my next story soon, hope you guys like it! Here ya go:




*YOUR P.O.V.*



We walked and walked and walked and I felt like it was taking years just to get to Justin. I felt like dropping my flowers and running to Justin. But I kept to myself as we finally made it all the way down the aisle. I saw that Justin was stunned by the way I looked and I blushed when I stopped and turned to Harry. I whispered thank you in his ear as he gave me away to Justin who took my hand and led me to the priest. We stopped and he leaned down.

JB: *whispering* Wow, you look so beautiful. Words can't describe.

The priest gestured for everybody to sit, and they did. I stood there and stared into his beautiful eyes as the priest spoke. I was in a daze until Justin spoke.

JB: I will.
P: (YN) Wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?
YN: I will.

Then Justin took my right hand in his and spoke.

JB: I Justin take thee (YN) to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.

We dropped our hands and I took his right hand in mine, just like we rehearsed, and spoke.

YN: I (YN) take thee Justin to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.

I dropped his hand and he took my left hand and slipped the ring onto my finger. The priest spoke again but I tuned him out. Then, I slipped a ring onto Justin's finger and the priest spoke even more. I stood there, lost in my own world with Justin. I stared at him, nothing specific, just him. The man I was marrying. Justin was the one paying attention and all I heard was:

P: You may now kiss the bride.

Justin pulled me in and kissed my lips. I felt the most sparks, more than before. Everybody applauded us as we both pulled back. I smiled at Justin and almost had tears in my eyes. We were finally married. I linked arms with Justin as we started to walk down the aisle. People stood as we walked down the aisle. I smile while many said congrats. We got out to where the limos were and took a bunch of pictures before we got in with our wedding party.

EL: THAT WAS AMAZING! MY BEST FRIEND IS MARRIED!

I laughed at her. I was sitting next to Justin with Emily on the other side of me freaking out. Jazzy sat on my lap and Gabbi on Justin's.

JazB: So are we sisters now?

I looked at Jazzy and smiled.

YN: Of course princess, we always will be.

I smiled at her and she continued playing with Gabbi. We all sat there talking and I laid my head on Justin's shoulder. He looked down on me and smiled. I smiled back at him and looked back across the limo at one of the other bridesmaids. She smiled at me and I did the same back. I was so excited but a little cramped. We were heading straight to the reception hall. The hall was beautiful, but I hadn't seen it decorated yet. I was excited. I talked the whole way there about random things. As we pulled into the parking lot, I looked out of the dimmed windows and saw a humongous building standing in front of us. The chauffeur stopped in front of the building and we got out one by one. Justin grabbed my hand and helped me out of the limo. He held my hand as we walked into the hall.

JB: You look stunning in purple, princess! I felt shivers down my spine when I first saw you. You're amazing.

I blushed and squeezed his hand.

YN: Thanks, you look so handsome and you look good in purple too!

He smiled at me as we walked through the doors and saw this:



YN: This is so beautiful, I'm so glad that we picked this one!
JB: This is just a small part, where we eat. There's other rooms for dancing and there's even a bar!

Justin had just turned 21 a few months back and he drank every once in a blue moon. I never saw him drunk, except for after his bachelor party, which was hilarious.

YN: Yeah, so sad that you aren't drinking tonight!

I laughed at him. We already made a promise that he wouldn't, so I trusted him. I walked through the tables and into the next room. Justin followed behind, leaving the others talking to the chefs. The dance room was so beautiful. It was where I wanted to have my first dance with Justin. I turned around and swung my arms around his neck.

YN: Thank you for all of this, I couldn't have asked for more.
JB:*whispering* I couldn't have done it without you.

We stood there, me in his arms. I didn't want to move. I closed my eyes as we stood there, just waiting. I could feel the presence of others and I pulled back from Justin. As I looked over, the three kids came running towards us. They practically split us apart screaming and running around. They ran out of the room and Justin and I laughed.

JB: Soon, that'll be little you's and me's running around.

He smiled at me and I put my arms around his neck and just hugged him. Everything he said was so passionate, he always looked forward to us doing things together.

PM: Let's wait a few years okay?

She smiled at us and we laughed. I didn't want to wait but Justin's career... I took my mind off of the topic when I realized that a lot of people started showing up. I walked back to the eating area where people were now starting to sit at there reserved tables. I saw Taylor Swift coming towards us with a smile on her face, I had know idea that she was here.

TS: Justin! Congrats!

She hugged Justin then looked at me.

TS: Wow, I wanted to tell you that you're a beautiful girl, and that dress is amazing!
YN: Thanks much!

We hugged and talked for a bit longer until she left. We walked to our table and sat down. Some people came up and took pictures of us together. We hired professional photographers to take pictures throughout the whole wedding and reception. We had ordered our food and sat down for good to eat. Ryan did a toast to us which was silly, but amazing. After mostly everybody finished, we decided to all head to the dance room for me and Justin's first dance as a married couple. I could tell that he was nervous, so was I. We walked into the room and talked for a while before we got ready to do it.....





How'd you like it? The next chapter will definitely be up by tomorrow night, love you guys!


-Ana.

7 comments:

  1. Ohh My.... i love this story soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im like almost crying sooo beautyful

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB "Im" married to Justin♥
    Girl you are so awesome at writing amazing stories♥
    You need to be a professional writer.
    You should get a career.
    I was crying it was so sweet and so lovely♥
    I JUST LOVE THIS STORY
    Please Post Soon
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB!!!!!!! ♥
    I loved this chapter!!!!!!!!!!♥
    Thanx soooo much for writing the best story I read so far!!! ♥
    I cant believe I got married to JUSTIN DREW BIEBER !!!!!!!♥
    plz plz post soon ♥
    plz don't take forever ♥
    love you♥
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee ittttt!¡!¡! :* ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sob sob* I'm crying after reading this..!! Love you..please post again...!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.