5 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 30

Hey lovelies! Here's Chapter 30! I love all of your support for the blog and Justin. Reading your comments and seeing what you guys think, makes my day and I'm glad to be apart of this blog! Thanks so much and I read all of your suggestions and I'm definitely considering stories like that! Here's the next chapter, I'll be posting in a few days...



*YOUR P.O.V.*



*YOUR P.O.V.*

I woke up the next morning and Justin was sleeping on a near-by couch. I let out a sigh and laid back down on my side. I was supposed to stay in the hospital for a week, and they'd let me go. But if my memory came back before that, I could leave right then. I wanted to get out of here so bad, all these people keep telling me things, but I just can't believe them. I turned my head to the door that started to creek open.

PM: Good Morning, how are you feeling?

She came into the room and smiled. Pattie was really nice, I liked her.

YN: Not any different than yesterday, I want to leave this place so badly!

We both whispered, trying not to wake up Justin.

PM: I know you want to leave, but trust me, they're keeping you here for a good reason. You'll be thankful when you get your memory back soon!
YN: but what if I don't get my memory back? What if that 5% happens to be me?

She looked away and took a deep breath. It was a possibility that we hadn't thought about yet, but we obviously needed to.

PM: Honey, I think that you're strong enough to get your memory back. Don't worry about it, with your-
YN: Please, stop. Don't do this to me. Don't say "your mom and boyfriend". I don't want to here it at all. He's not my boyfriend, and for all I know, that lady could be someone random. I just want to get out of here so this can all go away.

She looked away again and twiddled her fingers in her lap as she sat down in the chair. I felt bad about what I said, but it was true. I didn't want to here all of this crap about him or my "mom". We both turned our heads to Justin as he got up and scratched his head. Pattie stood up and we both listened to Justin.

JB: What's going on?

I turned back to see Pattie leaving the room.

PM: I was just leaving, I'll see you later.

She walked out of the room and Justin got up and stretched. I closed my eyes and tried to close out everything.

JB: How'd you sleep?

He asked. I opened my eyes to see him standing at the foot of my bed.

YN: Not very great, this bed is uncomfortable ya know?
JB: I'd rather sleep there than on that couch!

We both laughed and I smiled at him.

YN: Than why don't you go home? I'm not trying to keep you here like this. I want you to go live your life, you have so much to do! Your famous!

He put his head down and took a deep breath. I never understood why he stayed here and kept trying, I'm pretty sure we both knew that this was not working out very well. he sat down at the edge of my bed and rested his hands on my legs.

JB: I stay here because I love you. And before you say 'stop, you're not my boyfriend', I just want you to know that it's true. I want to help!

I smiled at him and sat up. I was so thankful for him to stay here, it's not like I knew anything anyways. We sat in silence for a bit before he stood up and held out his hand.

YN: What are you doing?
JB: Come on! If that bed's uncomfortable, than come with me. We can walk around.

I shrugged and got out of bed, putting on my slippers. We walked around a hospital, just doing nothing but talking and laughing.

As we walked back down the hall to my room, I stopped at hearing the cry of a baby. I let go of Justin's arm and listened.

JB: What are you doing?
YN: Oh nothing, I just thought... never mind.

We kept walking along until we go to my room. I sat down, thinking about that baby. I felt like it was familiar, but what could it be? Justin did say something about us talking about kids, but that was absurd. I stopped thinking about it and grabbed a book. I'd been reading books because I couldn't do anything else. Justin showed me how to tweet people, and it was interesting. I had fans, and it was so cool!

We spent the night, sitting around watching movies. Justin on the couch, me in the bed. We laughed and bonded as he explained what was going on. I felt a connection, but it definitely wasn't very strong. I fell asleep that night, having the weirdest dream...

I walked down a long hall, in my house. I heard the crying of a baby pierce my ears. I stopped at a door and pushed it open to see Justin with a baby wrapped in a blanket cuddled up in his arms. I smiled and walked closer to listen.
JB: Don't worry, mommy will be back soon. Promise.
He said before singing a lovely melody to the baby. i stood there, and he didn't notice me once. I tried getting his attention, but he ignored me. I felt hurt inside and I couldn't take it. Tears started streaming down my face. I screamed and cried out his name, but he wouldn't answer...

JB: (YN)! Wake up!

Justin shook me and I shot up. I felt the wetness on my cheeks from my tears. Justin stared into my eyes and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I didn't want to let go. My breathing was heavy and my chest hurt with every breath. I held him tight and I couldn't let go.

JB: What's wrong, what happened?

He asked with seriousness in his voice. He pulled back and held my hands in his.

YN: It's nothing, just a bad dream.

He laid back down and I laid with my eyes wide open. how could I explain to him that I had feelings, but I didn't remember anything?

YN: Justin?
JB: Yeah?
YN: Thank you for being here for me, you're a great guy.

I could tell that he was smiling and soon after, we both fell asleep. I didn't dream again, but maybe because I knew that he was there for me and I didn't have to worry...





Did you like it? Leave some comments and let me know! The next chapter will be up soon and don't forget to follow me on twitter and e-mail me if you want!(:



-Tatyana.

13 comments:

  1. So awesome! she/me have to get the memories back! you are a really good writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't tell me this is going to end anytime soon or that it will end like the vow

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree. but i want 2 read your other stories. please let them get there memorie back

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB!!!♥
    That was awesome and out of this world♥
    I love this story♥
    plz post soon♥
    I love you♥
    XOXOXOX ♥
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was amazing i really hope "im" getting my memory back!!?!!:)
    Loved it Please post again soon :D
    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. u're sooo talented..u shud be proud of urself...!! <3 plz get her/my memory bck..!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgoodness ur stories r like the bomb I swear ur amazing I'm not kidding <3 ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to read more,more and moooree! You are helping me really much! I have a English reading( I am from Norway ) problem, but not so much anymore, because of this blog and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe thanks, it's so nice to know that I helped! keep reading(: xx

      Delete
  9. PLEASE GET HER/MY MEMORY BACK!
    Could someone make me an imagine :)

    Name: Kassidy
    Country: United States
    Eye color: brown
    hair color: brown
    Boy; Justin
    plot: break up then make up

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.