18 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 11

I am so sorry for not being able to post a lot lately.  But now I'm back here, and I'll try to post as often as I can xx



  
Your POV
It was nearly 8, and I was wide awake. I lay there cuddling with my quilt. I felt somebody pushing open the curtains, as the sunlight hit my face. I sat up, and looked to my side. It was Justin, who stood there, sipping from his mug of coffee. He turned around and said to me, "You're up already?" "Yeah, slept early yesterday so that's why I guess." I replied. "That's great! Come get some breakfast."


I got up and went to the washroom first. I washed my hands and my face, and brushed. Then I walked towards the kitchen. I randomly turned around to take a glance and the table, and I stopped right there. Justin came behind following me. I went and sat at the table right away, food was already there! "Did you?--" I said to him with a stutter. "Tell me if you like it."


He came and sat with me as began eating. I took a few bites of the amazing Canadian breakfast which was prepared by him. It was out of the world! I wish I'd get that every morning of my life, it was that good!"Justin. You should be a pro chef!" I said to him in excitement as soon as I finished. He also shared some bites with me, and then we both headed to change.


I was a bit confused on what to wear and I was running out of time, so I thought I'd just go with my favorite outfit. It worked for nearly all occasions. I grabbed a towel and took a shower as quickly as I could. And what I wore- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75876403


It was just about 10. Justin was all ready too. We both went outside and hopped into his car. "Do you bowl?" he asked me right as soon as we got off the driveway, on to the road. "I love bowling" I said to him. "Great. Let's see if you can beat me" he said with a smirk. He was the cutest thing ever!


We reached the bowling alley in like 10 minutes. The place was pretty crowded, but thankfully there wasn't any paparazzi or fans around it at all. He got off the car and opened the door for me, and we headed inside. We got our bowling shoes and began right away! My first ball was a strike, and so was his! Justin was really better than I thought he'd be at bowling.


Justin and I  just stayed there for 2 hours, not realising it was noon already. We had so much fun! I was good but not like as good as him. Justin won nearly all of the rounds. But I wasn't bad either! He played his last round with his so-called 'lucky' purple ball. We were done, and went to return the shoes.


We then walked out, and walked up to Starbucks nearby. There we found fans who asked for photos and autographs. They wanted photos with me, I understood that. But now people wanted my autographs too? It was kind of hard to believe for sometime. I was like, "Why do you want my autograph?" I laughed them away, and felt like saying, "My best friend is the celebrity here, I'm not!"


The crowd around us started getting bigger and bigger and so we had to exit from there. We got into the car, and drove away. "This was so much fun!" I said to him. "You liked it?" he confirmed. "Definitely I did!" He increased the volume of the radio, and we did the harlem shake in the seats like we were drunk!


We then drove for some 20-odd miles, and on the way I spotted a photobooth! I screamed loudly for him to stop, and then I came out of the car. I went to his door and opened it. I held his hand and got him out of the car somehow, he didn't want to come. We went into the booth. I drew the curtain and we clicked crazy photos! We came outside and got the strip, which I then put inside my bag.


I hopped into the car for yet another time, and he drove us to our next stop. Justin was definitely more fun that Kendall&Kylie!



-Kudrat xx



7 comments:

  1. Amazing xx Update asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing as always!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahw this was cute! Never stop writing !!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow nice plz post soon
    love you
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute chapter
    Cant wait too see what they do next
    Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great chapter...!! post quickly..!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.