27 Mar 2013

News


Hello everyone

Thank you so much for viewing the blog, we reached 500000 views! It is unbelievable that the blog Neringa and I started some years back has grown this big. I am so grateful, it is all thanks to you guys who keeps coming back for more. THANK YOU

I know, I am really bad at updating the requests. School, work, family, friends, exercise, boyfriend etc. are taking so much time. When I finally have some spare-time I am completely drained from energy. The exams are coming up soon so my time schedule won't get any less hectic. I hope that you understand that this is for everyone's best; not just my own, but also yours. I am sorry to disappoint, it's the worst feeling I know. But.. From now on I won't post on the blog anymore. I know I owe some of you guys an imagine, but I am not able to finish. Lately I have been really stressed and it has caused an anxiety attack so I can't keep up with all this. I will still be on the blog as the 'owner'. I will be the one to make sure everything is going as planned, but I will not post any more imagines. I hope you all understand this message...

If you got any comments or questions comment below or email me: astrid.jungberg@gmail.com

I love you all,
Astrid

5 comments:

  1. I just sent you an e-mail. Hope you can have the time to read it :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww it's okii we understand ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you Astrid, you're the reason i'm here. Thanks so much!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for your exams. Everybody loves you and we'll all miss you here xx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.