15 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 10

10 chapters already! It feels like yesterday when I first started posting. Thank you everyone. Y'all are real nice xx


We got off the car and Kendall & Kylie stayed in for a while. We sat around for a while, and then they left. I was really tired, so I headed to my room. It had been so many hours, and the boys were all still in the game-room. I thought I'd be with Justin after he was free, I didn't want to disturb him while he had his ' quality time ' with his friends.


It had been nearly 20 minutes. I was only watching tv and there was nothing interesting, so I just lay down for some time. The place really felt very much like home to me. I looked up to the ceiling as I stretched my legs. Thinking of random things, I closed my eyes. All I could see was Bieber. And that wall... And then nothing.


Justin's POV


We were playing WWE since 2 hours. "This is the last fight. I'm done." Jaden said to me. "Me too." I said. Chaz and Ryan headed upstairs, they were that tired. What a great day. We quickly got done with the game, and Jaden left for his place. I shut the room, and ran upstairs to see what everyone was doing. But before that, I went to the kitchen. I could say I was totally starving like I hadn't eaten since like forever.


I opened the freezer and took out a bucket of chocolate ice-cream.  I took out a spoon,and then walked around eating. I went to check on Chaz and Ryan. They were supposed to be in two separate rooms, but they loved each other so much, yeah. They slept together like teddies. I stood there for a while and then headed to the room that Y/N was in. I thought she'd be up because it wasn't too late.


I walked in and I saw that she was on the couch, with the tv left on. I thought she would've slept, it must've been a tiring day for her. She was turning around again and again,  so I thought she was a bit uncomfortable. I picked her up in my arms, and put her on the bed. She got a pillow, and gripped onto it. I switched off the tv and lights and sat on the couch, checking my phone.


It was actually funny what I saw. On Twitter, her page was flooded with mentions saying "You're the luckiest girl in the world", "Jenners love her and so does Justin" and all that stuff. Kendall and Kylie had both posted pictures with her on twitter and instagram as well. The comments on those were amazing! I thought that all those people would be pretty furious, but it was totally the other way round. "You guys look like sisters" one comment said. "Get married three of you" said another. There were some hate comments too, occasionally. Kendall sent me a few texts, that contained their hundreds of photos. Girls, as always.


I remember I had posted a picture of Y/N, Chaz, Ryan and I in the plane too. I moved on to see comments on that. "That girl is using you @justinbieber" "she is a total b*tch" "gold digger" So as expected, the response wasn't too great. But anyway, these things did not make a difference to me, not one bit. I was pretty cool with it. I then went on to google news, to know what was happening there. The ridiculous time had now come. The rumours had gone viral all over the internet. I ignored that.


I looked on to the bed, she was rubbing her eyes. She looked around, and then left the pillow and sat up straight. "Morning" I said to her. "Hi.." she said scratching her head. "Did I pass out on the couch?" "Yeah you did." I said. "Okay I'll just--" she pointed towards the bathroom and went inside. She washed her face and then stepped out one more time. She came and sat on the edge of the bed.

Y/N: I had to say something to you..
Jb: Sure tell me?
Y/N: I don't know I forgot!
Jb: Try memorising then
I laughed.
Y/N: Yeah! I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for calling Kendall & Kylie.
Jb: You don't need to thank me at all! I'm sorry I couldn't be with you today.
Y/N: Oh that's alright!
Jb: But tomorrow, it's just you and I. We'll own the day. You should go to bed.

I walked outside and she got into bed once again and was asleep right away. I was looking forward to tomorrow, she'd enjoy much more than she did today.



-Kudrat

8 comments:

  1. amazing...!!!! post more again...jldi bhi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB I love your stories.
    This chapter was so cute
    Can you post the next one real quick.
    Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz post the new chapter fast
    also you write great stories
    plz post soon
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please post soon this story is so good

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahw this is awesome! Xx lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant wait for the next chapter!! PLEASE POST SOON:)
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.