29 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday -18

Nothing much to say, here's the next chapter?(; xx


Next morning I woke up and immediately called everybody. I was so excited I can't even say! "Mom?" I shouted from the top of the stairs. "Come down for breakfast sweetie." She said. I went downstairs, and dug in. "What time is the flight tomorrow?" I asked. "In the morning,so we reach there in the afternoon." After I finished my food, she said, "Pack your stuff right away, I'm sure you'll take the entire day." "Yeah, that's why I called Cassie, and Stace and Jenna!" I cleared my dish and called up everybody. I changed, and all three of them were there in no time. "Okay, so the suitcase is out, I'm taking a tote for shoes and other stuff, and I have NO I idea what to put in." I said in worry, crossing my arms.


"Pink pants?" "No." They all said together. "Black pants?" "Necessary." "Khaki pants?" "Yes." "White shorts?" "EW" ah. Disappointing reply. It went on like this for nearly one hour, doing only bottoms. "Okay. I'm tired." Stacy quickly said. "It'll be pleasant, take your leggings and stockings." Cassie suggested. "Oh yeah." I remembered. I pulled out what she said and stuffed it in the bag. "Boots?" I asked. "Two pairs." Jenna said. "Boat shoes?" "Yes." In about 3 hours, we were all done. Dad took the four of us, and mom, out for dinner. We dropped them off, and went into some deep sleep after reaching home at 9. I had to be up at 2.


"Y/N! Wake up! We'll be late for the flight!" Mom yelled. "Waking, I'm waking." I said softly. I got up and checked my bags for the last time. Shoes, check. Tops, check. Shorts, check. Trousers, check. Dresses, check. Hats, sunglasses, bangles, all done. I put some little stuff inside my handbag and got dressed up. I wore a Juicy Couture jumper, because I knew this flight would be super tiring. At 2:30 we were at the airport.


After all those irritating security checks, visa verification and stuff, we were finally on the plane. I was going to London! I still can't believe it. I couldn't sleep as I already had been doing that for so many hours, so I thought I'd listen to music. We all sat in the first class seats. Mom and dad were sitting on the row beside mine, and I was sitting on a window seat, next to some guy continuously reading The New York Times. I put my headphones on, and stared at the view below me.


In a while an air hostess came across, asking if anybody wanted something. I asked for a coffee, because I wanted to prevent myself from sleeping. In about two hours or so, I got really bored. I put my headphones into the aux panel made on the screen in front of me, and searched for a decent movie to watch.


Only romantic movies.. Why?! But there were some others, thankfully. I chose to watch Hancock. I really liked Will Smith, he was my favourite actor. I enjoyed the movie a lot. For two hours I sat playing games on my phone. Damn, the guy must've thought I'm really a very restless person. Well, I am! "We are about to land at Heathrow Airport. Please fasten your seat belts." The co-pilot of the plane announced across the intercom. "Thanks lord." I said to myself.


The plane started to tilt a bit, and my ears started feeling heavy. I was going to be so jet lagged.. The plane then swiftly landed onto the runway. I looked out. That airport was pretty... In a while, I was going to breathe in the London air! Yay! The plane moved on the runway for a few minutes and then stopped. A ladder was attached to the exit of the plane, and people started to get off. I got my handbag out of the cabin, and walked along with people as they got out. Mom and dad followed me with their bags.


London! I love you already! It took us about half an hour to get our bags and find our cab, the airport was crowded. The cab was sent by the hotel that we were staying in. It drove us to the place, which was totally grand. It was more like a resort, not a block hotel. I got my own room, and my parents took a suite for themselves. How mean! I put my stuff out. It was morning, so we were probably going out somewhere in the afternoon or evening, maybe. I was stinking and tired so I took a quick bath and changed up.



Mom&dad had already passed out, they must be really tired. I sat on an armchair next to the bed and switched on the TV. So many people with English accents now that is fun. I put on E! It had commercials going on, and after that the E!Buzz show thingy started. Justin news! "Justin Bieber to start his Believe Acoustic Tour this evening" the presenter announced. "So while Justin was hanging around Orlando, he stopped by at Radio XL 1067 studios, for an interview." She continued, and then a clip from the interview began. I got really excited! The interviewe asked some formal questions, then played a song. After that he asked about his relationships and stuff. "Are you currently single? This is one of the questions your fans asked us via twitter." The interviewer said. Justin laughed a bit, and then brushed off the rumours. "And who's this girl you've been hanging around with, lately?" Noooooooooooo! I screamed inside. "She's a good friend. We're only friends." He said. Sigh. The interviewer went on asking questions about his tour and everything else.



The music news was then over, and new movie trailers were shown through the rest of the show. I went up and down, exploring the rest of the hotel.



-Kudrat xx


6 comments:

  1. Love it xxxx UPDATE ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this chapter
    Hope YN has fun in England
    Post Soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute chapter, post soon !

    ReplyDelete
  4. need an update ...now..!! please..!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.