28 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 17

Hey guys! Hope you liked the previous chapter. Even if it wasn't good enough, please comment so that I can know how I could improve upon my writing, I have all your comments in mind when I write more chapters. Happy reading!



Cassie's POV

That day when I went to Y/N, I was so so jealous of her! She was probably the luckiest girl ever. She really was living the life of a celebrity right now. I couldn't wait for her to go to LA next, she promised she'd take me along. Weeeeeeh! I gave her one last hug and went outside her place. I had to rush home, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have left.


I called up Y/N the following morning. "Darlinn'" I yelled on the line. "Cas.." She said as softly as she could I guess, I could barely hear at all. "I'm getting my nails done today. And you are coming!" I heard her say ok in the background. "And then hair, I'm getting highlights." I think she had totally woken up or whatever. She then sounded louder and excited, and said, "I'll get light brown ones!"


In about 2 hours, at 12, I picked her up and we went to the nail salon. We took out seats towards the end of the place. Y/N got a leopard print done, and I just got black paint with metal pieces, so I'd say studded nail art. She kept one hand forward, and held her phone in the other hand. I peeked into it, and oh my my... She was texting THE NIALL HORAN! I screamed out loud, making the salon worker fall to the ground. "Ma'am!" She screamed. "Oh- I- I'm sorry." And then she continued with the work. Y/N and the girl who was working on her nails both burst out laughing.


Our nails were done now. We held them up together, and clicked a picture. "Yours look amazing!" She said. "So do yours" I replied to her. "Lets grab some coffee." She suggested. "Yes definitely." We went into Starbucks which was in the same lane as the nail parlour. We both got our cappuccinos, and sat at one of the benches. Suddenly, the door of the shop swung open, and a tall guy with all designer stuff loaded on him, walked inside.


I didn't see his face, because then our eyes could connect, and staring at someone is just super rude. He walked.. Closer.. Closer.. He walked up to us! Okay now I don't care, I had to look up. I took a glance at his face. Oh crap. This can't be happening. RUN! I screamed inside my body. Y/N looked up, and then back to her cappuccino, like she didn't care.


Was she in her mind? Zach the freaking cheater stood there, and she just shooed it all away? I salute her bravery. "Y/N" he said harshly. She didn't reply, so he repeated two more times. She banged her hand on the table, and stood up. "What is your problem Zach?" She said in the rudest way I've heard, ever! I'm proud of you girl. "Please just listen to me for a second." He begged. "Don't create a scene. Move out, I will follow you." She whispered to him. They both walked out. I didn't go. I could see that she took everything off him right there, and he just stood there, weak as a homeless dog. Every time he tried to speak something, she cut him off. This went on for about 10 minutes, until Zach walked off. I payed for our cappuccinos, grabbed her bag and mine, and walked outside to her.


"Pervert." She said, her hands crossed, facing in the direction he walked in. "Lets go." I said. She seemed so much better now. I HAVE to thank Justin for this. It's because of him, that she's this strong today. She put her arm on my shoulder and I did he same, and then we both headed towards the hair studio.


"Red or Black?" I asked her. I was blonde naturally, but I wanted to experiment upon something different. "Ummm, black!" She said. We had so much fun that day. My hair looked better now, she looked flawless with her dark brown hair, covered with nearly-blonde highlights. I pulled up in her house's driveway, and we both walked into her house. "Surprise!" Her parents said. "Mom! Dad!" She screamed in excitement, giving them both hugs. "Hello Cassie!" Her mom pulled me in for a hug as well.


"Oh my, girls, your hair!" She said. "How do they look?" Y/N asked, putting hers on her shoulders. "Great!" She replied. I left from there in a while.


Your POV


"Okay darling. Now" dad started. "We have a surprise for you!" He said. I suddenly got excited and curious at the same time. "First, I'm sorry we didn't take you anywhere last summer." Mum said. Dad continued, "And secondly , we're going out this time!" "Seriously?!" I jumped up with a laugh that covered my face completely. "And guess where we are going?" Mom shouted with a smile from the kitchen.


"Where are we going?" I asked. They just gave each other weird looks. "Come on tell me!" They smirked at me, and then dad said, "We are leaving for England in two days!!" He screamed. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" I screamed along! "Oh... my... God..... E-Eng-England! I love you guys so much! You're the best! Goodnight!" I ran upstairs and cried happy tears of disbelief.


The first thing I did, I called up Niall. "Hello?" He said in his sexy Irish accent. "Niall! Guess what!" I just couldn't control the joy! But anyway, I tried to act human. "I don't know.. What?" He sounded confused. "I'm coming to England, day after tomorrow!" His voice suddenly started fading under his loud laughs. "Are you serious?" He said. "Yes, totally!" "That is fantastic, you should come visit us, we're all in London!" He offered. I heard Harry say in the background, "what? Who's coming to visit us?" Niall cut him off saying, "Tell me when you're here. Night."


I then called up Justin and told him too. He said he couldn't be able to talk to me for the next two days, so I said good luck to him then itself. He in advance wished me to have a safe flight. Ah, my bestie is so caring.


I slept my happiest sleep ever. I can't believe it. England has always been my dream destination. The culture, the people, the ACCENT!
I really can't wait.



-Kudrat xx

7 comments:

  1. OMB!!!!!
    Y/N IS GONNA GO TO LONDON!!
    PLZ POST SOON
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I think maybe Justin is in lovewith (YN/me) . Maybe Justin is in London to.. We'll see! Post soon! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love it!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovee it xx Update asap please x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please dont get me wrong i LOVE the story,but i do like it when Justin is in it more. Please post again soon!! :)
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  7. please immediately...!! people dying here..!! <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.