9 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 8

It's fabulous reading all your comments. Thank you loads, people! Sorry I'm delayed a bit, because I've got my exams going on. Anyway, Chapter 8 is here.:)


I waited for sometime wondering of whether she'll be happy after hearing what I was going to say or not. I spotted a guitar, so grabbed it and started playing I Would. She suddenly stepped out and started singing along.. "If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day, Baby I would, Baby I would.." I stopped in a while and said to her, "I mean all this"


"What?" she asked in surprise."Nothing.. nothing" I quickly said. "Anyways..I love your voice!" "Thank you sweetheart." "No problems" She stood there gathering clothes she had to put in the laundry, and I sat on the couch just staring at her.  After a second she said "I'm done with work. So what are we doing now?"


Jb: Okay I have something to tell you.
Y/N: Sure, go ahead?
Jb: It's Friday. How about we have some fun?
Y/N: Okay.. you're scaring me now.
Jb: No no.. I mean. Forget it. Do you trust me?
Y/N: Of course I do, you're like my bestfriend.
Jb: Okay then, pack up for two about days.



Your POV


I was left surprised yet one more time. I got really excited, and without asking much, I grabbed a bag and packed up. "Yes so what now?" I asked. "Come on" Justin said, as he got up and marched downstairs. We both went out the gate, and he opened his car's door for me. He sat with me, and some guy starting driving. He smirked at me, as if he was up to something. I just stayed quiet, and the car immediately stopped. I looked out of the window, we were at the airport!


"Let's go" He held my hand, and we walked inside. We went a tunnel  kind of thing, nobody else was there. It led to the door of the plane. As soon as we stepped onto the plane, Justin said "Here we come LA." I just looked at him with my eyes left wide open. "LA?" I started laughing of happiness. "Obviously. What place could be more fun?" I went and sat on the second seat, and Justin came and sat with me.


Just then somebody came and sat behind our seats. "Come in front guys" Justin said. I couldn't see their faces, but then they came out. "Hey! Y/N right?" "Hi Chaz! Hey Ryan" I shook hands with the boys. They were so cute in real! There were so many things that we talked about. We got along really well! Ryan and Chaz were totally like Justin. Chaz was super sweet and wonderful to talk to, and Ryan was hilarious.


They were really fun to be around. I was tired and it was morning time, so I slept for sometime. Surprising, I didn't dream about anything, it was all clear. Usually I had the strangest dreams ever.. So I was kinda happy I didn't have any this time. I woke up almost two hours later, and found my head lying on Justin's shoulder. I stretched my arms a bit, and then sat up straight. "Hey" Justin said to me. I just smiled at him. "I'm sorry if I--" I said to him, pointing towards his shoulder. He interrupted, "Stop being so formal, it's fine"


I looked towards my side, there were both the guys, in deep sleep, lying on top of one another. "Aw look at those cute little babies." I whispered in Justin's ear. "Haha yeah." He giggled. "By the way, we reach in like 30 minutes from now." he informed me. "Oh alright, we're almost there!" I bended to get my handbag from under the seat. "I'll just use the lavatory for a while" I said to him, and walked up to it.


It took me quite sometime, fixing my hair, washing my face so I didn't like like an ogre who had been sleeping her entire life. After I was done, I turned towards the door. I took a quick look in the mirror, and searched if I had left anything there. I was all done, but I did find a thing. It was a bit awkward though... There was a bra under the wash basin of Justin Bieber's plane. Like this is just weird.


So I picked it up, and walked outside. Chaz & Ryan were up already, and three of them were having a talk. They heard me coming and turned around. I held it up and asked, "What have you people been up to?" Ryan suddenly looked towards the ground. I went towards him, and put it between his arms. "Take care" I said to him. Chaz started laughing at him and so did Justin. "Woah. Where'd you get that from?" Justin asked him. "I never got it!" he quickly said.


We joked about it for the next 20 minutes! We finally landed at LAX. I walked in front with Justin, and Chaz&Ryan followed. There was hundreds of fans, and a bunch of paparazzi all around us. I was so relieved they weren't creating rumours of us dating! I could hardly see ahead of me, it was like my eyesight had totally gone. We went towards the car, and squeezed in. The car stopped at Justin's house.
He got off, and we all followed.


It was the most beautiful house I had ever seen! "Welcome." He said to me as he pushed open the door and asked me to walk inside. And right in front of my eyes...



-Kudrat



6 comments:

  1. Funny chapter :D PLEASE POST SOON :)
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome..mast hai...jldi post krna plz..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha funny funny chapter!¡!¡! I love it keep on writing ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This chapter was awesome and funny :) post again soon !! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. plz post soon!!
    OMB!!
    Loved it !!
    love you
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post soon

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.