28 Mar 2013

Imagine for Holly.


Imagine for Holly




"Dad! This place is amazing!" you screamed as you pulled up to your new house.

You thought life was going to be tough, moving at the end of your senior year. You had no friends here, and it was the end of the year, what were you supposed to do?

You helped your dad carry the bags and boxes inside before immediately running up to your room to check it out. There were already some boxes and the walls were white, but you absolutely loved it.

As you held a small box in your hand, you slowly walked over to the window and looked out. It was just a large field, a few people your age out there, but they were all boys anyways. But one caught your eye, he was different from the rest. He had the cutest hair, the cutest smile, and he looked pretty hot as he threw the football back and forth. You caught yourself staring and realized that he had noticed to. He flashed a smile and you waved back before setting the box down and heading downstairs.

"Dad, there's this really cute boy outside! He smiled at me!" you squeaked.

Your dad just laughed, it was easy for you to talk to him about boys, even though he said that you 'couldn't have a boyfriend until you were 30' like most dads did.

"Well 'Mr. Cutie' won't be with me daughter unless I meet him first."
"Dad!"
"You know the rules!"

You sighed and got up from the counter to go look out of the window. No one was in the field anymore, you just groaned and walked away from the glass door. Would you ever see him again? You hoped, maybe he could be a friend.
As you headed towards up stairs, you heard the doorbell ring and you ran as fast as you could down them.

"I'LL GET IT!" you yelled before opening the door.

It was him. He had came to YOUR door, you took a deep breath and he held out his hand for you to shake.

"Hi, I'm Justin. You must be new here." he said as you dropped his hand. You smiled and looked away.
"Yeah, we are. I'm Holly, it's nice to meet you."
"Holly... Beautiful name Holly!" he said with a white smile.

You blushed and laughed. You'd never seen someone as handsome as him, it's like he had a charm on you. You stood in silence, not sure what to say after 'Thanks'.

"Well Holly, if you ever need some 'sugar', I live right there." he said pointing to the house across the street. A stupid smile came across your face, knowing that he'd always be close.
"I might just need some soon." you said with a giggle.
"Your welcome to come over now?" he said with no hesitation.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I don't want to keep you from unpacking-"
"Oh no, that's fine. DAD I'M GOING ACROSS TEH STREET! I'LL BE BACK SOON!" you yelled before shutting the door behind you and leaving your house.
You guys slowly walked and Justin kept staring as he slipped his hands in his pockets with his thumbs sticking out. You couldn't help but blush because he wouldn't keep his eyes off of you!

"You have a cute laugh." Justin said as you arrived at his house.
"Thanks."
"Now how about that sugar?"






-Ana.

5 comments:

  1. Aw baby, thank you so much! I'm like smiling so hard right now & feeling butterflies all the way in my stomach. You seriously made my night! Actually, I wasn't expecting that you would write it that fast, or even if you would make it, because I know you maybe have a lot of things to do... but when I opened this blogg, as usual, I couldn't believe you could make it! I really really appreciate it<3 Thanks a lot & if I'm not asking too much... you can maybe send me to my e-mail the next part? What do you think? Am I asking too much? It's alright if you can't or want... I understand <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely send you the next part but i won't be able to do it anytime soon! Maybe Mnday or so! But just email me first at ana.mckenna7@live.com and i'll get right back to you!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hahaha, I guess the girl above also wants an imagine<3

      Anyway, Hey babe. Oh my god, yes! It would be amazing :) Thank you. You can send me that whenever you can, okay? Take your time. Can't wait to read it lol.
      Love you.

      Delete
  2. sooo cute chapter...!!!!! OMB..!!! seriously u guys have a talent..!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.