9 Mar 2013

Request for Lisa


Name: Lisa

Nationality (home country): Canada

Eye color: brown

Hair color: blonde

Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy): Justin

Idea to plot (optional): OLLG that leads into more

Story:

Justin was dancing and singing around, it was amazing. The screams were ear piercing and everyone in the crown were dancing and singing along. I sang along with my friends enjoying the feeling of finally seeing my biggest idol in live concert. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around my jaw fell open when I saw Allison behind me. She leaned forward and yelled in my ear.
“Do you want to be the one less lonely girl?”
“Yes yes yes!”
A huge grin cracked my face. Allison grabbed my hand and I quickly followed her. She guided me backstage where the screams were turned down a lot.
“What’s your name sweetheart?”
“I’m Lisa”
I answered her reaching out to shake my hand. She giggled at my gestured and shook my hand as well.
“Alright Justin is singing the first notes of one less lonely girl right now. You’ll just wait here and then one of the dancers will come out and get you. You just have to follow him and sit down on the throne. Please when Justin get to you don’t scream or try to injure him.”
I laughed a bit at her last words.
“I won’t hurt him, that would be a shame”
She laughed a bit and then showed me where to wait.

I had only been waiting for about 30 seconds when Alfredo’s head popped out from the curtain covering the opening to the stage.
“Are you the OLLG?”
I nodded. A grin went over his face.
“You’re pretty. Justin will like you”
I blushed hard as he sent a wink my way. He grabbed my hand and lead me out on the stage. I was blinded by the flashing lights and the screams reached a whole other level. It took me some second before I could actually locate where I was going. Alfredo helped me up on the throne. He gave my hand a squeeze before running away. I looked around. Justin was standing only a few meters away from me. His eyes burned holes in to mine as he moved closer. A smirk was playing over his lips while he was singing his angelic song. He got up on the throne and sat down beside me. His slender fingers placed the crown over my head and I blushed as he leaned closer to me. I could feel his breath tickle over my skin as he sang. I was so close to him, I could see every perfect shaped feature. His fingers ran over my cheekbones and goose-bumps spread over my face. His masculine hands grabbed my jaw and pressed our foreheads together as the last tones ran over his plump lips. The crown erupted in cheers and I was brought out of my trance. Justin grabbed my hand and I followed him off stage. He quickly turned to me.
“Please wait here”
A soft kiss was laid on my cheek before he ran back on stage. My world spun around and I had to sit down. I couldn’t take in what had just happened.

“I’m so glad to see you’re still here”
I looked up to see Justin walking towards me. I was out of words as he pulled me up and hugged me close to his naked chest. The muscles of his back moved under my fingers when he pressed our bodies close.
“What’s your name?”
“Lisa”
“Well Lisa I asked you to stay because you are absolutely stunning and I wanted a chance to get to know you”
My knees got weak and a blush crept over my cheeks. Justin’s wide grin made my heart swollen, he was so close to perfect.
“Would you want to go back to my dressing room and get some food? It will take a while before I can leave the arena”
“I’d love to”
I answered. Justin swung a arm around my shoulder and we walked back to his dressing room.

Hours passed by quickly when Justin and I hung out. We ate, talked and laughed so much our stomachs hurt. When I had to leave Justin followed me out to a cab. He left me with a kiss on the cheek, his number and a promise that we would hang out soon. Best night ever.
THE END

2 comments:

  1. Omg thank you so much !! I absolutely LOVED it !! xx Lisa

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.