10 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 32


Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. I've heard all about the whole Selena shading Justin thing. And I totally agree because of the dance she did. Listen to this: If you don't think she was shading Justin then your blind. Her friend tweeted that it was "dedicated to someone", she was wearing his sweatpants, and she did the smoking weed dance move at 50 seconds when the song said 'quit defending him'. Since the Selena and Justin broke up she's shaded him on multiple occasions and what has he done? Write "nothing like us" for her smh good to see whose mature and who isn't.
That's just something I saw on youtube. It makes sense though! And I sort of agree... But I still like Selena, nothing against her, anyways here's the next chapter:




*YOUR P.O.V.*



??: (YN)! It's you!

5 boys came running towards me with a bunch of bags in there hands.

YN: Woah slow down!
HS: We haven't seen you in forever love!

He picked me up off the ground and swung me around. I always thought that Harry was the hottest. But he never topped Justin. Over the past months, we had all gotten really close, so Harry was my best guy friend in the band. We texted each other practically everyday! He set me down and I greeted the others with a few hugs also.

YN: Wow you missed me a lot huh?
LP: Uh yeah we did! We got two rooms at this hotel because we knew you and Justin were here.

I laughed at them, they were all so cute. We started walking down the hall.

YN: So where is your guys' rooms?
LT: Uh, 743 and 744, where's yours?

I stopped and started jumping up and down.

YN: Ours is right across the hall from that!

We all started talking about how much we would have in just 3 days. When we finally got in there room, I helped them carry their bags and set them down. I sat on the bed in the room where Harry, Louis, and Zayn were staying and laid back. Harry walked in the room and I sat up quickly.

YN: Oh sorry, i'm just really tired, I didn't sleep on the flight and-
HS: It's fine I understand!

He came and sat next to me. He had really pretty green eyes. It made me think of Justin's eyes. He just stared at me and made me feel kind of awkward.

YN: Hello Harry? Staring much?

He snapped back to reality.

HS: Oh sorry, my best friend is just so stunning.
YN: Uh thanks a lot Harry, that's really nice of you! I should probably head back to my room.

I stood up and he grabbed my arm.

HS: I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just think you're really pretty. But we're friends. I wouldn't change that for the world.

I swung my arms around his neck and hugged him.

YN: Thanks Harry. It means a lot. You know what else would be great?
HS: What?
YN: If you gave me a piggyback ride across the hall!
HS: Alright hop on.

He bent down and I got on his back. I laughed as we started towards the door. When Harry opened the door, Justin and Emily were just walking into our room.

YN: Justin! Your back! Emily!

I made Harry put me down and I kissed Justin's cheek and hugged Emily.

JB: What was going on?
HS: Oh, (YN) just helped us with our bags and I was bringing her back to your room.
JB: Oh cool bro.

They hugged and Emily started freaking out. I wasn't sure how Justin reacted about it, but I think he didn't mind too much.

EL: You guys are right across the hall from us!?
NH: Emily!?

Niall came walking out of the other room and greeted Em with a hug and a kiss. It was unexpected but okay. We stood in the hall talking for a while until Pattie came out and yelled at us to go to bed.

YN: We'll talk tomorrow but we should go now.
EL: I think i'm going to stay in Niall's room if that's fine with you.
YN: Go ahead!

I laughed at her and we turned to our room. Justin picked me up bridal style as we walked back to our room.

YN: Justin put me down!
JB: Nope, bye guys!
HS: Bye! Don't have too much fun tonight!
JB: Maybe, i'll think about it.
YN: Justin! He's kidding!

I yelled as Justin pushed the door shut. He laid me down on the bed and laid over me. He leaned down and kissed my lips. He started slowly taking my shirt off.

YN: Justin..
JB: What? I promise they won't hear us, it'll be fine.
YN: Okay..

I let him continue and we tried our hardest to be quiet. Patties room was next door and the boys were across the hall. I don't think they heard, but I guess we won't know until tomorrow.

------

The next morning, I woke up and realized that I wasn't wearing clothes. That was interesting. I smiled a little and got up to take a shower. Justin was still sleeping so I was trying to be quiet. After my shower, I got dressed in some comfy clothes and went to the bedroom. Justin was still sleeping so I tried to find a way to wake him up. He was laying on his stomach, sprawled out on the bed. I walked over to the side of the bed and leaned close to him.

YN: Justin, wakey-wakey.

He didn't open his eyes, but he made some noise and turned the other way. I went on the other side of him. He was half way awake so I thought I'd scare him awake.

YN: *whispering* Justin, I think i'm pregnant.

He sat up quickly with wide eyes.

JB: What!? Are you serious?! But we used protection!

I started laughing and sat on the floor because I couldn't breath.

YN: I'm kidding I'm kidding!

He stood up with a sigh of relief. He was still naked so I just laughed at him. I stood up and he walked over to me and put his arms around me.

JB: Your so lucky that I love you.

I smiled and he pressed his lips against mine. Suddenly the door flew open and Harry walked in....







Did you like it? Leave some comments and let me know, remember, I love hearing from you guys. I want everyone who reads to let me know somehow if they are reading or not! Bye ladies. Much love xx



-Tatyana.

12 comments:

  1. Agh.... i cant wait for the new chapter! you allways make me wanna read more, its kind of annoying... hahaa! you are a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB!!!
    OMB!!
    Is Harry gonna see Justin naked???!!
    Did he hear the noise they were making???!!
    ohh no!!!
    whats gonna happen???!!!
    plz post soon
    love you
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow unexpected but i love it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO HARD GOD I NEED TO KNOW WHATS NEXT PLEAAASE OH GOD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. THAT WAS SO JOKES.
    PLZ POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha this chapter was soo funny :D please post again soon :D I need more please:)
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahahhahahaha, so awesome! LMAO!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMFB!!! Now the suspense is really killing me..I won't be able to sleep at night..!!!! Please post the next chapter real soon..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHH MEE GOODNESS tha was too freaking halarious haha :D I can't wait till the next chapter ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg!!! This is such an awesome story!! I LOVE IT =)x Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing... write next chapter soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.