8 Mar 2013

Imagine for Kassidy.


Here's your imagine Kassidy! Hope you like it! I wrote it pretty quick, so it may not be my best, but I tried.




You sat at Justin's house late at night. You waited up for him all night, he had a concert in LA so you stayed home in Calabasas. He said he'd be home right after, and of course, you trusted him. You paced the floors before running upstairs and going on your laptop to check twitter.
"What the hell?" you said as you saw the tweets. Girls from everywhere were tweeting you pictures of Justin, with other girls. You knew that he had flirted with girls, but this was bad. You slammed your laptop shut and cuddled up into the duvet, letting it all out. You were unbelievably pissed and you didn't even wanna see them.
"I'm home!" Justin said as the bedroom door flew open. You sat up and wiped the tears away.
"What's wrong?"
"You. I'm done with your bullshit Justin." you said in a stern voice as you stood and faced him. You guys were just inches apart, you could feel his warm breath on your face. You pushed him to the side upon walking out of the room and down the stairs. He followed you close behind. You stopped at the bottom and turned back towards him.
"What are you talking about?" he asked you. You took a deep breath and made eye contact with him.
"Oh don't act stupid, it's not like I don't see pictures or anything."
"What?"
"All you do is flirt with other girls Justin! You have a girlfriend ya know?!" you were furious. You guys had this talk before, but obviously he didn't get it.
"Oh god. Not this again. I wasn't flirting with anyone, how do you not get this through your head?"
"Because Justin! I see the god damn pictures. Your JUSTIN BIEBER, your being watched all the time, don't you understand."
"Just stop your whining, you're so annoying about this. Why do I even put up with this anymore." he mumbled. You felt tears flowing to your eyes as Justin walked past you.
"You're right. Why do you put up with me anymore when you can have all those other girls." you said as you walked upstairs.
"Kassidy wait." Justin said.
You ran up the stairs and immediately put on some clothes. You had to leave, get out of here and go somewhere else. Justin walked into the room and you felt the tension rise.
"What are you doing?"
"Leaving." you said as you pushed him out of the way and started towards the stairs. You felt a strong grip on your arm and turned around.
"Stop-"
"No listen to me. I'm sorry, I really don't mean to flirt with other girls. You know that I don't, but they are my beliebers, I have to be nice to them." he said. You whipped your arm away from him and turned away so that he wouldn't see you crying.
"You're too nice." you said as you wiped your tears away and turned to face Justin.
"I know, and I need to stop. Just please, give me another chance?" he said.
You dropped your purse on the floor and fell down with it. You crouched down, putting your hands over your face and started crying. Justin sat down next to you and put his arm around you.
"It's not easy being your girlfriend." you said. He rubbed your back and you felt comforted.
"I know, and i'm sorry for that." he said as he kissed your forehead. He wiped away your tears and you looked him in the eyes. You squeezed out a smile and he smiled too.
"Has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen?" he said with a smirk. you giggled as he held you close. You two sat there at the top of the steps laughing and joking around and you felt as if you had your Justin back...






-Tatyana.

2 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.