16 Mar 2013

Request for Allie


Name: Allie

Nationality (home country): USA

Eye color: brown

Hair color: blonde

Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy): Justin

Idea to plot (optional): Ellen Degeneres does some charity and Justin also tags along

Story:

“Hello everyone and welcome to our charity show.”
Ellen’s voice boomed out and I heard the crowd applause.
“The rules for our first game are simple. Here we got a young lady,”
Ellen’s hand grabbed mine and I stumbled forward with a blindfold over my eyes.
“Now I am going to bring out a person. Allie here is going to touch him and try and guess whom it is. Our secret person is going to give 100 dollars for each second until Allie guess who it is”
I smiled, I had signed up for this show at Ellen’s webpage. And out of thousands I had been picked to go on the show. I had no clue who the person might be but I knew it would be some celebrity.
“Alright Allie, are you ready?”
“Yes”
“Great now here comes our secret money-raiser”
The screams were ear piercing as the person stepped out on the stage; it had to be someone hot and very famous.
“Shh guys you are helping her! We need to make it hard for her. The longer time it takes, the more money can we give to charity”
The crowd laughed. Ellen then helped me over and placed my hands on the persons shoulder, the person was taller than me.
“Okay Allie, the time starts now!”
I let my hands run down the arms, they were very muscular. It was a boy. My hands roamed up his arms again and over his chest, again he was very sculptured and muscular. Ellen commented my actions like we were in some sort of football match and a little chuckle escaped the lips of the guy I was touching. I wasn’t one second in doubt. It was Justin Bieber. I smiled to myself and let my hands travel up his neck. His jaw line was hard and a bit rough from stubble.  His nose was a bit chubby and very soft. My hands went up his hair and felt the softness of his quiff.
“It’s Justin Bieber”
I spoke out clearly
“You’re right Allie!”
Ellen cheered and the crowd went along. I removed my hands from Justin’s hair. My blindfold was unlocked and there he was, only centimeters away from me.
“You have very soft hands”
He complimented and the whole crowd, Ellen and I laughed. Justin pulled me in for a hug and I enjoyed the feeling of his muscular arms wrap around me.
“Alright Allie. You guessed it in 53 seconds. That means Justin is giving 5300 dollars to our charity program.”
“Actually Ellen I want to turn it up a bit. If Allie here will go out on a date with me I will round up the money to 50000 dollars”
Screams and applauses erupted from the crowd. I turned to Justin with my jaw hanging open.
“Shit”
I muttered out earning a loud cackle from Ellen.
“Will you do that Allie? For charity?”
I looked at Justin. His warm chocolate eyes were melting in to mine. A little smile was playing over his lips. He reached out and grabbed my hand. Squeezing it lightly I smiled back at him.
“Of course”
“Justin Bieber donates 50000 dollars to charity! This is amazing. Thank you both so much for coming, now go out and enjoy your date”
Ellen pushed us both towards the exiting from stage. Justin’s arm wrapped around my shoulder and we walked out. This charity show had given me so much.
THE END

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwe this is a cute one ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it was AMAZING!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! Made my day! You are such a great writer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.