18 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 36


Hey guys! Here's the next chapter! The stories almost over, so I'll try to post more often, but the next one will be up within a few days. Here ya go!:



*YOUR P.O.V.*



I woke up on Saturday, July 18th, 2015. We were in LA where our wedding was being held. I was only 19 years old and I was already getting married. I was ecstatic about this day. I had been waiting for over a year for it to come. Justin had just finished his tour in June and we planned the whole wedding throughout the tour. Pattie and my mom helped me out a lot through the tough times and with the wedding. Justin and I didn't get into many fights over the past year and Selena didn't bug us much. I stood up out of bed and stretched. I wasn't supposed to see Justin until I walked down the aisle, so he stayed somewhere else. I grabbed my phone and my purse and walked downstairs. Pattie texted me and said that she was on her way. I waited by the door until she pulled up and I walked outside to the car. I got in the back, because my mom and Pattie were in the front.

YN: Good morning!
PM: Morning, you excited?
YN: If by excited, you mean nervous and scared, then yes definitely!

They laughed. We were getting married outside. So we were getting ready at a nearby studio and he was getting ready at the house with the groomsmen. My bridesmaids were meeting me at the studio. I choose Emily to be my maid of honor because we actually got closer over the past year. I had three other bridesmaids who were some of my other friends from school. The flower girls were Jazzy and Gabbi and the ring barrier was Jaxon. The best man was Ryan, Justin's closest friend. Then there was Chaz, Mitch, and Nolan. We invited almost everybody we knew to our wedding. We wanted it to be big. One Direction was coming, and practically any celebrity you could think of. As we sat in the car I totally forgot about the most important thing that I needed. Someone to give me away!

YN: Mom! I forgot! 
YM: Forgot what !?

Pattie got a worried look on her face as my mother turned around to look at me.

YN: I don't have anybody to give me away!

She looked down and then turned around. She buried her face in her hands.

YM: I never even thought of it, I always thought that your dad would be here...

It became silent and nobody talked.

YN: I don't want to walk down alone, none of dads closest friends are going to be there, and grandpa... he passed before I was born!

Pattie had nothing to say. She had no idea who could walk me down the aisle either. I had to pick somebody, and I had to pick fast. But who? My mom turned around.

YM: Who is the one guy that you know you can trust and he is your closest friend that you know. Someone that would take a bullet for you, that would do anything to make you happy.

I looked down, then back at my mom. I didn't have to think hard and his name just came to me.

YN: Harry...
YM: Then Harry will walk you down the aisle. Call Justin and tell him, and he should probably be with Harry by now to.
I nodded and dialed Justin's number as we pulled into the parking lot...

--------

*JUSTIN'S P.O.V.*

I woke up on the morning of my wedding with a huge smile on my face. I couldn't stop smiling in fact. I got up and threw on some sweats and a shirt and checked my phone. I had a message from my mom saying that I could go to the house to get ready now. The groomsmen would probably already be on their way so I grabbed my keys and went outside. I started the car and pulled out of the driveway and headed home. When I pulled into the driveway, some people were already there. I walked to the door to let everybody in and we all sat down to talk for a bit. One Direction had already showed up and the smiths did too.

JerB: You excited son?
JB: I'm really nervous!

They all laughed at me. I didn't really care because I was. Besides being nervous, I was overly excited to marry the girl I love. We sat and talked about the wedding. The rehearsal was just a few days ago but I felt like I was going to mess up. We all got up and decided to get ready early. As I headed upstairs to put my suit on, my phone vibrated. It was (YN)! I answered right away.

JB: Babe, is something wrong?
YN: I forgot about who is going to give me away. I never decided remember? But I was thinking...
JB: And?
YN: Harry, I want Harry to give me away. Do you think that'd be best?
JB: Sounds perfect, here i'll find him.

I took the phone away from my face and yelled for Harry who was downstairs. He walked upstairs and I gave him the phone.

HS: Hello?
YN: Harry!
HS: (YN)!?
YN: Yeah, uh I need to ask a huge favor of you.
HS: Anything, what is it?
YN: Will you walk me down the aisle at my wedding?

He paused and I couldn't really tell what he was thinking. We just stood there and waited for his answer.

HS: Yes, that'd be amazing. Yes!

A huge smile came across his face and then he hung up the phone.

HS: Wow, me?
JB: Dude, your her closest friend, of course you, now go get ready!

He ran back downstairs in excitement. It was kind of funny. Sometimes I was jealous of how close they were but I knew that she was always mine at the end of the day. So I just brushed it off. I ran upstairs and started getting ready for my wedding. I nervously got dressed and thought about her the whole time.......





So how'd you like it? I'll be posting the next chapter in a few days! Post a comment and remember to leave feedback!



-Tatyana.

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love it too!!!!!!!
      ~Nady ♥

      Delete
  2. OMB!!!
    AHHHH!!!!!!
    I cant believe today is their wedding day
    and she forgot about the person that is gonna give her away
    I think that something will go wrong
    plz post soon plz
    thanx
    love you
    ~ Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also plz don't end the story keep on writing it till they are grandparents plz!!!!
      well love you
      ~Nady ♥

      Delete
    2. Even better keep on writing till they pass away well bye love you ♥

      Delete
  3. The story is coming to an end That is so sad. I just loved this chapter I cant believe they are getting married.♥ OOOOMMMMMMMMBBBBBB I just wanna yell. I feel like Im actually getting married to Justin. Your story is so amazing. They are getting married OMB I am so happy.
    PLEASE POST FAST
    Don't keep us waiting. ♥
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww can't believe it's coming to an end........ Ohhh well I can't wait for this to finish so u can post up the other story you've been working on to ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!! <3
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY BIEber...!! plz post soon...!!!!! plz plz plz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soo good but in pretty sure im going 2 cry when the story ends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aweee :') don't cry! there's gonna be more different stories!

      Delete
  8. I'm in love xx Such a great story.Update soon :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.