26 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 41

Hey guys! I loved the reviews on the last chapter, you guys are unbelievably sweet! Ugh, I just love you guys! This weekend, i'll be staying at my friends so I won't be able to post, but I know that you'll understand. Well I tried not to keep you long so here's the next Chapter:




*YOUR P.O.V.*




He looked down at my stomach and then back up at me. I stared at the test in his hands.

JB: You're pregnant?

I looked into his eyes and then I looked down away from him, trying not to make any sort of contact. I couldn't even look him in the eyes. What did he think about all of this? He was probably really pissed because I didn't tell him.

YN: Justin-
JB: Why didn't you tell me?

I looked him in the eyes and I could see a bit of anger. I didn't want to even look at him period anymore. I felt like he hated me now and I ruined everything between us.

JB: You can't be pregnant, this can't happen, not yet.

He was angry now, it was obvious. I couldn't even speak with my emotions taking control of me. He threw the test on the ground and put on his clothes. I stood there, frozen in my tracks. I realized that he had his shoes on and was grabbing his keys when reality hit me.

YN: Where are you going Justin?
JB: I need some time. I'll see you tomorrow.

I watched as he ran down the stairs and out the door. He left. I dropped to the floor as tears came to my eyes. I couldn't hold it back anymore. Justin had left me, i knew it wasn't for good, but I still needed him in a time like this. I sat on the ground, in a ball, and cried my heart out. I lost track of time and when I got up, I looked around for my phone. I ran downstairs and found it on the couch. I walked to the kitchen and paced back and forth as I dialed a number. It rang and rang and rang before I heard someone on the other line pick up.

HS: Hello?
YN: Harry, it's me. Can you talk?
HS: Yeah, Love, what's wrong? Have you been crying?
YN: I-It's Justin...

I broke down into tears for the second time. Just mentioning his name hurt me.

HS: What did he do? Tell me everything, please I'm here for you.

I took a deep breath before answering him.

YN: I realized a few days ago that I was late. I got scared, so when Justin left today, I got a pregnancy test. It was positive... and he found it in the garbage. I was going to tell him in a few days, but he found out before then. He left me but, he said that he'd be back tomorrow. I don't know what to do.

I became silent and I could here Harry breathing deeply.

HS: (YN), it's okay. Justin will be back tomorrow. Everything's okay, trust me, he would never leave you because of this, he's probably in shock. Justin's a great guy, he just needs time.
YN: That's the problem, I need him now, I need someone to help me through this, he's the only one that I can do this with. I just-

I started crying again for the fourth time that night. I needed Justin badly right now and he wasn't here. I had nobody except for Harry, who wasn't able to do anything at all even if I wanted him to. We sat on the phone for a few hours just talking about it. I had to tell my feelings to someone I could trust. When we got off of the phone with each other, I finally fell asleep.

--------

I woke up the next morning snuggled up in my comforter. I turned to my side, no Justin. I sighed and got out of bed. I couldn't handle him not being here. I walked down stairs slowly and grabbed a glass of water. I stood in the kitchen and thought about Justin. Where did he go? I set my water down and walked back upstairs. I grabbed my phone and checked twitter. Justin had tweeted last night.

@justinbieber: sometimes you take time to yourself to take in the happy things that are given to you in life. That's all i need, time.

I smiled. I knew that he was happy, finally I felt a little rush of happiness through my body. I sat down on the bed and set my phone on the table. I sat with a smile on my face, like an idiot. I quickly turned my head towards the bedroom door and heard a door open.

JB: (YN)?

I got up and walked to the railing on the stairs and saw Justin holding a bouquet of flowers. He smiled at me and I smiled at him as I ran down the stairs.

YN: Justin, I was going to tell you but-
JB: Baby, it's fine. I'm so sorry for running out on you last night, I was just so confused. I didn't know how else to react. I'm so excited to have this baby with you. I'm sorry, will you forgive me?

He held out the flowers and I willingly accepted them and threw my arms around his neck. I was so happy that he was happy. We sat down and talked about it for an hour.

YN: We should probably tell our parents. They might not be to happy..
JB: Well this is what we want. They have to accept it, here i'll get my mom on Skype.

He took out his phone and called his mom. He told her to go on Skype and he grabbed his laptop. He got on Skype and got a call from his mom, who was with my mom, which was perfect.

JB: Good, you guys are together.
PM: What's going on?
JB: Do you want to tell them?

I nodded and took a deep breath. I felt like my mom was going to have a heart attack before I even finished my sentence.

YN: Well, mom... Pattie... I'm pregnant.

Both of their mouths dropped and both Justin and I sent them smiles.

JB: Surprise!

Justin motioned with his hands and I tried to smile again.

YM: My baby's pregnant?
PM: Oh my god!

They both jumped around and did a little happy dance. We both laughed at them as they asked question after question.

YM: What do you want to name it?
JB: If it's a girl, we're naming it (yourchose).
YN: And if it's a boy we're naming it (yourchose).

Both of our moms awwwee'd and me and Justin laughed at them. We both had no idea what names we wanted so we agreed on those for now. We skyped them until they were out of questions and we got off. Justin was a lot more happy than I thought, it was amazing. I'm glad that he wanted to be a dad.

YN: So when are we going to tell the world?
JB: I don't think we should tell them, they'll have to wait and see.

He smiled at me and kissed me. I loved the mysterious side of Justin. It was so sexy.....








Did you like it? Once I get 10 comments, i'll post! But you can't comment twice, that's cheating... If I don't get enough comments, i'll still post tomorrow. Love you guys, see ya later!



-Ana.

12 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO GREAT<3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!!!!! omg i cant wait for the next chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post soon the next chapter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! i love this story sooooooooo much! it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB
    this was a great chapter
    Please Post soon ♥
    Just love this story
    Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for the next chapter this is so good!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLZ POST SOON
    I CANT WAIT
    POST NOW DAWG
    PLZ POST SOON
    and by soon I mean SOON

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg omg loveeeeee but ill be sad when it ends

    ReplyDelete
  10. Asdfghjkllkhfafg the way how pissed he was, was great!! This chapter was awesome. I love how you put a bit of drama and at the end mostly a cute part!! That's amazing!! Updated soon please
    *huge fan* xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing xx Update asap pleaaase

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.