5 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 7

This is reader's paradise. I'm not kidding! Long chapter, filling up for the short one I wrote last time. Enjoy xx 

Your POV

I heard that Justin's tour had ended, and rumours said that he was on vacation somewhere in Bahamas or whatever that place is called. In the past few days we were talking more regularly than ever. I can't believe it had just been 2 weeks since we first met. He was incredible! We skyped really often, he even introduced me to all his friends over video! I thought my life was going totally perfect.


The other day it was Jenna's birthday, so we all went for a movie. We got our popcorn and tickets,and headed inside. No boys, just the four of us. We were sitting in the topmost row. The movie had just began.. it was the oscar winning picture 'Argo'. We enjoyed a lot! During the 10 minute interval, I saw a guy in the row below us who looked just like Zach. I thought I'd go say hi!


Just as I took a step down to the row I saw him in, my heart totally sank. I stood there like a skeleton, I had no force in me whatsoever. Cassie saw me and she walked up to me. She saw and her face was something like http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maw2zxWNqB1qbwr9w.gif


It was Zach just as I guessed, yeah sucking one of the cheerleader's face. Whatever. I told Cas to shut up, and we went back to our seat without any reaction. I didn't want to spoil my bestfriend's birthday. I was sitting towards the corner. I just crept my face into my jacket and sobbed for the rest of the movie. It was tough. I never thought he could do anything like this. Was he really cheating on me? Well I saw he was still wearing the so called 'love band', so was I. I never took it off, in the hope that I'd never lose him..but now I did.


When the movie ended, the girls started walking down. When they exited the hall, I went down towards the seat where he was sitting. He looked at me, and made a "Oh-Im-So-Sorry-I-Can-explain" Face. I just refused to take any notice, and threw the band on him. I sprinted out, hiding my tears. He tried to follow me, but I couldn't take this anymore.


I had not told anybody about what happened. Then one day, he called on the home phone and mom picked up. She yelled for me to come downstairs and get the phone. "I don't wanna talk to him" I said to her from the stairs. "He's on the line sweetheart,pick it up" "No mom!" I screamed. I felt really bad for doing that to her, but even hearing his name made me sick now. She put the phone down and walked upstairs.


I could feel her feet tapping on the steps, so I quickly wiped my tears. She came and sat on the edge of the bed as I stayed snuggled inside of the quilt. "What's wrong?" "What? No nothing happened" I said. "I know something's wrong. Why are you so upset?" "It's seriously nothing mom" "Okay I think I'll believe you for now, but I'm here whenever you want to talk to me." I smiled at her and she got up and walked out.


I hadn't talked to Justin since 3 days, since Jenna's birthday. He kept calling, but I decided not to talk,to anybody. But somewhere inside I knew I wanted to talk to him so bad. He called 5 times that evening, so on the 6th call, I gathered some strength and picked up the phone. He started shouting ..


Jb: Where've you been? Do you have any idea--
Y/N: I'm sorry Justin.
Jb: Hey,what's wrong? What happened to your voice?
I started crying, I put the phone away, but I was pretty sure he could still hear..
Jb: Are you crying?
Y/N: He left me ..
Jb: Uh I-I'm sorry.
Y/N: Listen can we.. talk later? I've to go.

I put the phone down and just sat there regretting ever going to that movie theatre. I went downstairs and sat in the kitchen for sometime. I cupped my head inside my hands, I was so stressed. My vacations were ruined now. I had to get over him, I won't let these be the worst holidays because of a jerk who didn't give a shit about feelings.


I didn't cry for rest of the day, I tried not to.


Next morning at 8 mom & dad were both out for work, they left for a whole week. Right after they left there was a knock on the door. I ran downstairs, and hurriedly opened it, so that I could just go up and sleep again quickly. Just as I looked up -- the most dreadful face,ever.

I rushed to reached the handle and tried my best to bang the door right across Zach's head, but, I was unable to. "What do you want?!" I yelled. "I want you back. Why are you ignoring me?" I wanted to get a knife and stab him in the heart, but I had lost my cool.."Listen, I'm telling you for the first and last time, go away." He came closer to me, and held my arm tight "What if I don't want to? I treated you the best I could, and this is what you give me?"


I tried to let go of him, but he was literally squeezing my arms. "Zach leave me" "Shut your mouth now" he screamed. He pushed me down, I fell to the ground. "You're drunk!" "Your voice is irritating you know that?" "We can sort this out Zach" He kept coming closer to me. I got a chance, and I ran into the store room. I locked myself and hid inside a corner.


I could hear another car pulling up the porch. Was he going to hit me? I was frightened as f*ck! Till the next few minutes, there was silence. I looked at my arms.. they were extremely red and burning. There were scratch marks on my hands. Suddenly, somebody started banging lightly on the door of the store. I heard a familiar voice. "Come out" it said.


I suddenly got a smile on my face. I ran and unlocked the door. I quickly ran towards him and gave him  a big hug. "Are you okay?" Justin said. "Yes" I just didn't want to leave him. He stepped back and stared at my arms. "That is really not okay." He took me inside and we walked up to my room. "How are you now?" He asked me.


Justin POV


After that weird phone conversation, I called up Cassie, Y/N's friend. She told me everything. I could feel sudden hate for that guy in my head.


I reached Y/N's home to surprise her. But things seemed a bit strange. Zach was looking like he had been drunk since the entire year. He could hardly stand, he kept shaking, trying to get his body to balance. He was unable to. He was shouting out her name. I knew something was wrong. His eyes fell on me and he ran outside the house and came at me.


This was going somewhere else! "She left me for you didn't she.." He said. "Bro you aren't in your control" I said to him. Suddenly he raised his arm to hit me, but his movements were so slow that I could easily defend. Right now I didn't care about anything, but that he had hurt her. I couldn't stand that, not one bit. I punched him in his stomach, and in several other places. He had to pay the price for cheating one of my most treasured friends.


He got weak and just slipped out, to the road.


After I got her out, we went upstairs to her room. It was horrible seeing her like this. She was in pain.
"How'd you get here?" she said. "I wanted to talk to you. It's been ages." "I'm sorry for not replying to you.. I just didn't feel like talking to anybody" She explained. "It's okay, it's alright." "Are you sure?" she re-confirmed. "Surely" She then went to change and freshen up. I wanted her to put her mind somewhere else and just get rid of all thoughts that might be reminding her of him.


I had just been through a breakup recently, so I knew exactly what could help her. I was excited for the day. I couldn't wait to see her laugh once more.

-Kudrat xx

6 comments:

  1. More please this story is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww,so cool! LOVED IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. awsome..!! <3 love it.!!! mere paas words nhi hai bolne ke liye ki yeh blog kitna accha hai...!!
    u can understand that kudrat ryt??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ofc I understand. Khushi hui aek Indian ko blog follow kartey dekh kar xx

      Delete
  4. OMG tha was soooooooooo amazing.........how a friend helped another friend my best friend just left today and didn't tell me until this morning I held most of my tears today at school but on the end I broke down hard and I might never ever see her again ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVEed it please post again soon :D
    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.