27 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 16

Sorry for the delay! The next chapter's here. P.S I'm totally heartbroken. Can't believe Those Three Little Words has finished already:( Seems like yesterday when I first starting reading it. That story was responsible for me getting hooked up to this amazing blog! Looking forward to Ana's next story xx



Your POV


We drove to the airport and by 9:30 we were already there. The stuff had all been loaded, and it took some time because Justin was going on tour in just two days. I'm going to miss him so so much! In totally no time, we were on the plane. I told Niall I'd text him when I reach back home, and then I switched off my phone. It was a silent plane journey.


Chaz had slept, Ryan was watching TV with his headphones on, and Justin was editing some music on his laptop. I was listening to music, and just staring randomly into the computer's screen. Honestly, I couldn't understand a thing in what he was up to! It was way out of my knowledge. I continued humming along to my songs until we landed.


We got off from the plane and the airport was filled with fans and paparazzi as always, so we had literally push through till the exit gate. We were driven to my place, and the car stopped under the porch. Kenny took my stuff inside the house, and Chaz and Ryan came ahead and gave me big hugs. Lastly, I wrapped my arms around Justin's chest and he did the same. I almost burst crying, but I just couldn't. The tears flew down and got soaked into his t-shirt. The other two boys sat inside the car, and it was just the two of us standing there.


Justin bent down and softly touched his lips with my cheek, and gave me a hug for one last time. "Im gonna miss you." He said, settling inside the car. "Me too! Stay in touch, okay?" Ryan said. "Surely guys. See ya." I waved in the direction of the car as they exited the gate. Immediately Justin tweeted, "see u soon buddies". People replied with questions about who he meant by 'buddies'. I just smiled at that very tweet, and favorited it.


I got a text from Niall, saying, "You should be home by now?" "Yeah I'm home!" I replied to him. Now that everything was alright, mom and dad would be coming back on the original fixed date. It was just 1, so I thought I'd catch up with the girls. I called up Cassie. "Cas! Cas Cas Cas!" I screamed in excitement. "I won't talk to you! You suck! I missed you so much you don't even care, not one bit!" She yelled as loudly as she could. "I'm so sorry! Come over right away, I've got so much to tell you." I said calmly to her.


I changed up and waited for about 20 minutes. She rang the bell and I ran downstairs. I slammed the door open and said, "Cassie!" Giving her a tight hug. "You're so famous girl!" She said to me. "F-Famous? What do you mean?" I fumbled. She held me by my shoulders and spun me around the living room. "Yes! Famous! Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, One Direction, Little Mix, Cody and Alli Simpson, Justin Bieber! Everybody is your friend now!" She said excitedly. "The party photos, they--" she cut me off saying, "Yes they're all over the Internet! What were you doing with Niall? He looked so into you!" She said, spinning me again.


"Cas stop I'm going to fall down!" I shouted for the entire city to hear. We sat on the couch parallel to the TV. "Tell me about Kendall and Kylie!" She asked. "Kendall is so amazing! She is really open and inviting! And beautiful, and super tall yes!" I paused and then continued, "Kylie is really nice, she's a very sweet girl. Both of them are pretty much alike, but I'd say I love Kendall more, we became so close in just one day." "And what about Cody and Alli?" She continued laughing with glitter in her eyes. "I didn't really talk to Cody, we just formally greeted and talked for barely 5-10 minutes, but he was really nice for all the little time that we talked! And Alli.. She is the most unique girl I've ever met. I mean, she's only 14 or 15 I think, but she talks so maturely, and her style is like that of a fashion icon. Wonderful girl." Her eyes just stayed wide open, and then she murmured, "This is the best conversation I have ever had with anybody girl.. One Direction! Oh my 1D!" "All of them are delightful. Liam is really as smart as people call him, Louis' voice is adorable, Harry's hair! Gosh, can you believe it? I actually touched them!! Zayn is the most handsome guy, ever." I paused and though for a while.


"Niall?" She asked curiously, and winked at me. "Niall is really cute. He's already a very good friend. He's someone I can talk with for hours. Like at the party? We talked for nearly 3 or more hours continuously. And the way he dances is so--" Cassie cut me off. "Got it! I got it!" With a laugh. We went upstairs and I showed her all the photos I had in my phone. "LA is so beautiful." She said. Suddenly, she slapped me on the back. "Ouch! What was that for?" I asked. "Why didn't you take me with you. Why?" She emphasised on my last 'why.'


I looked to the ground and bit my lip to control my laughter. I knew she was serious, and would kill me if I laughed even one bit. "Next time, I promise." I said, raising up my pinky finger. We locked our tiny fingers with a promise.



Check out my book!
http://www.wattpad.com/14143099-irresistible-a-zayn-malik-fanfic
-Kudrat xx






6 comments:

  1. Loved it<3 Hey, can you make me a short imagine, please? Love u, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it keep writing gurl!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep its sad Those Three Little Words ended
    But this chapter was amazing
    Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooooo..!! nyc chapter...its going really great...!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ur storys are amazinggggg I've read like them all in 2 days and could u do me aimagine that would be great <3 <3 <3 :D'oxx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.