27 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 42


Hey guys! Here's the next chapter, like I promised. 11 comments in less than 12 hours!? You guys are honestly so amazing, that I've decided to post two chapters right now, so check out the other one after this too! Oh and, I just used my own name in here as the baby's, hope you don't mind! Here ya go:



*YOUR P.O.V.*




Justin and I went back to Canada. We wanted to have our kid there. Justin occasionally left to go back to the U.S. or Europe for his career. But i had Pattie and my mom. A few months went by and people started to question me being pregnant or not. I got real big and some people thought it was just gaining weight. We never told anybody but our family and friends. When we told Jazzy, Jaxon, and Gabbi, they were more than excited. It was cute. Another few months went by and I got really big. The doctor said that I was bigger than normal. I went in for a check-up when I was 8 months along. I had to drink water constantly so that they could do an ultrasound. Justin and I walked into the doctor's office and I sat down. Being pregnant was harder than I thought. The doctor walked in and smiled at us.

DR: Good Morning Mr and Mrs. Bieber! How are you today?
YN: Good.
DR: Wow your bigger than normal! And you're here for a check-up?

I nodded. He wrote something's down and then led us into a different room. I laid down on the table and pulled up my shirt. Justin held my hand. I felt like I was going to pee my pants.

DR: Alright, well here we go again.

He rubbed the jelly all over my stomach and I laid there waiting. I stared at the monitor as it showed me my baby. It was a girl, Aubrey.

YN: Is anything wrong?
DR: Everything seems to be perfectly fine!

He focused not the screen while pushing on my stomach. I was worried that something was wrong with my baby, even though he informed me that here wasn't. He paused for a minute than looked at both of us.

DR: There's a very healthy baby girl, she's growing tremendously.

I tried to put my head up to smile at Justin.

DR: Remember, exercise will help with the labor, and the rest of the things I told you!

The doctor pushed on my stomach more to try to move the babies around. I plopped my head down and sighed.
I smiled at Justin and he had a huge smiled on his face. He was overly excited, I could tell. I had a huge smile on my face too. I couldn't believe I was having a bay still! When we got back to our house, we announced the news to our parents that she was healthy and they were overly excited as well. The doctor had said that the baby could come anytime within the next month, I was scared.

--------

I woke up on May 14th, 2016. I looked over at Justin who was sleeping like an angel. I got up slowly and went to the bathroom. I felt like I was going to go in labor any day now. They were due on May 28th but it could happen early. I walked back to the bed and woke Justin up.

JB: Morning

He smiled at me and then rubbed my stomach. I smiled and got up. I had Justin help me down the stairs for the past month, just in case. I was horrible at walking down stairs either way, so being pregnant didn't help. We walked down stairs and Justin made me breakfast. I sat there while he made me pancakes and started to feel a little pain. I tried to blow it off but it kept getting worse, the baby wasn't just kicking.... it was coming.

YN: Justin!

I got out of my chair and stood up. I realized that my water broke. Justin rushed over to me and helped me stand up.

YN: We're having this baby now.

He smiled and helped me into the car. I was trying to take deep breaths and concentrate on not pushing. I had the worst urge to push. I held Justin's hand the whole way there and when we finally got to the hospital he called our moms and they both came immediately. Justin was in the room with me throughout my whole labor and I squeezed his hand and screamed. It was the worst pain of my life. But when it was all over with, I got to hold my beautiful baby. Aubrey Bieber. Justin was so excited and he didn't want to let her go. Later in the day, the three kids came and saw the baby with our parents. They were quiet for once while she slept. I was still in pain but I was so happy that I didn't pay attention to it.

----

A few days later, we got to go home with our Aubrey. We spent every minute with her and the news got out that Justin and I had a baby. We got a lot of support on twitter and everybody was happy for us. I was so excited just to hold her in my arms. It was going to be tough, but I loved it already....







How'd you like it? Even though i'm posting two now, leave some comments on this one too and tell me what you guys are thinking! Love you amazing ladies!



-Ana.

5 comments:

  1. Loved it!!! This was an amazing story i cant wait for the next one. I wonder what things r gonna happen with "me" (ha) and Justin! :)
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it ur amazing!¡!¡! Writer ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazingly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.