13 Mar 2013

Request for Jay

Hi guys
Sorry it's been so long, I am really really really busy...
Here's the request for Jay:


Name: Jay

Nationality (home country): USA

Eye color: brown

Hair color: brown

Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy): Justin

Idea to plot (optional): ‘I love you’ which leads into losing virginity

Story:
I was tripping nervously outside the door. My palms were sweaty and I couldn’t build up the courage to knock on the door. The wind was cold but it didn’t cool me down. There was no reason to be this nervous; it was just my best friend Justin, I was visiting. The only difference from any other day was, that I was finally going to tell him how I felt. After 2 years of being best friends, and me having secret feelings for him, I was going to put the words out there. Soaking in a big breath I brought my knuckles up to the hard wood. It only took a few seconds before a handsome looking Justin ripped the door open.
“Jay! Finally! I’ve been expecting you for so long”
Before I could get a word out his arms wrapped around me in a big hug. On reflex I nuzzled my nose in to his familiar chest.
“You’re 2 minutes late young lady!”
He pulled away holding my shoulders in straight arms looking down at me. I tried pouting being careful not to crack up laughing.
“Sorry Justin. I promise to never be 2 minutes late again”
“Thank you for that. You got me all worried and worked up”
His face was all serious but I couldn’t keep it in. I burst out laughing and Justin’s contagious laugh intertwined with mine. My nerves had gone like dew under the sun. He was my best friend and nothing could change that, not even if my feelings weren’t returned.
“Come on in now Jay”
We walked in and I felt the warmth spread through my veins, he had to know how happy he made me.

“Justin, can I tell you something?”
“Anything Jay”
We were sitting on his bed starring at some lame TV program. My head was comfortably lying on his chest, his arm wrapped scurrility around my shoulder. Wriggling out of his grab I sat up straight. Justin sat up in front of me.
“Anything wrong love?”
Justin stroke over my cheek and I shuddered under his touch.
“Well we have been friends for like 2 years now but I kind of have more than just friendly feelings for you..”
I trailed of looking in to his soft brown eyes. My breath was caught in my throat. He wasn’t saying anything. Suddenly a little smile formed on his lips. Without more words he leaned in pressing his plump lips to mine. I parted my own slightly feeling his soft tongue run over my bottom lip. He pushed me down on the bed hovering over me. Our tongues danced together as his hands ran up and down my sides. My own hands explored up under his shirt feeling his muscles tense under my slight touch. His mouth moved down from my lips kissing over my collarbones.
“Jay, do you want me to be your first?”
His eyes connected with my own brown ones. I nodded slowly smiling at his gentle eyes searching for permission. He smiled before pressing a delight kiss to my lips.
“I have loved you since the first time I laid eyes on you Jay, you the most perfect girl in this world”
I pulled his lips down to mine kissing him passionately.
“I love you too Justin”
Our lips connected again while we undressed each other slowly.

His deep thrust sent me in ecstasy. I crumbled my toes and moaned out his name. Justin’s large hands cupped my breasts sending me in to another round of pure bliss. He slammed in me once more and I felt his hot liquid spill in to me. My walls tightened around him and I released along with him. Slowly we came down from our heights. I cuddled in next to him. His humming in my ear lulled me to sleep along with his words ‘I love you Jay’
THE END

2 comments:

  1. soooo good thanx sooo much




    ~Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I Get One Also ! My name Is Katherinee , Pretty Pleasee ...

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.