26 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 12

Glad you liked the previous chapter. Sorry if you thought it was a bit short though. Here's the next chapter xx


The place that we were going to was pretty far away. It took nearly 40 minutes, until we finally pulled into a parking area. I looked out of the window to see what it was. It said nothing but the name of some stadium thingy. We got off and went inside it. Ice skating that was! I had no idea how to skate, or ice skate. We got those single-bladed shoes from a counter and Justin went onto the rink first. I was too afraid to even step on the ice!


He held my hand and I gathered some confidence somehow, and went in. It really wasn't that hard! All one had to do was balance. I was pretty bad at balancing, but Justin gripped my hand so I wouldn't fall on my butt! After some time of skating with help, I was able to do it myself. But he still didn't leave my hand, and that was really sweet of him.


It was heaps of fun! We then accelerated on the speed a bit, and started skating faster. It was like competing with the wind! This was the best thing I'd ever tried in my entire life. Later him & I, we went off the rink and then back into the car. It was nearly 2 in the afternoon. Justin drove the both of us to a hotel inside the city. It seemed totally grand!


"Do you prefer Chinese, or Italian?" he asked me when we walked inside. "Italian it is, but I'm in for Chinese today." I replied. It had been a while since I had Chinese food, so I thought I'd opt in for that. So we went into the restaurant. We shared some lovely classic dishes. One of them was so spicy that Justin nearly burnt his mouth! We then got dessert from the coffee shop in the hotel itself. "I got you a room. You might wanna sit down for sometime." he informed me. "Justin, that really wasn't--" he then interrupted, "It's not a favour I'm doing you. It's a best friend's duty ain't it?" I just smiled at him.


We went up in the elevator and into the room. I went straight into the loo, I wanted to go so bad. I then went outside and lay down on the bed for a while. I checked my Instagram and Twitter. I can't even begin to explain how awkward it was. The no. 1 trending topic at that time was #Date(Y/N)Justin. I mean. What? Are you serious? Like, no... I started laughing after seeing it actually, Justin noticed and grabbed the phone from my hand. He started at the screen for a while and said, "What is that." in a slow, weird manner.


"Seriously" I said in agreement, still giggling a bit. I was really kind of tired, so I thought I'd take a nap. Justin sat watching TV as I turned around and shut my eyes. I just couldn't sleep! I kept thinking about those TTs all the time, it had just like taken over my mind. The weirdest feeling I had ever got, for sure! I couldn't take it anymore, I just couldn't sleep, so I sat up and played temple run. Justin had put on his headphones and was hooked on to his music.


The time was 4:30. Justin&I went downstairs, and into the car. "You're gonna absolutely love this next place." He said to me with a little giggle. "I've loved everything so far." I replied. He smiled, and I did back at him. This stop was really close by. I couldn't see what it was, but I did notice that it was somewhere around the Staples Centre. We got off, and walked inside. There was a counter,at which a lady stood. I looked down to see what was made on the counter. 'Ripley's Believe It Or Not' it said. "No no no no no no Justin!" I yelled as the lady handed him over the tickets.


"It'll be ok." He said to me. I held his hand,and we walked into a door. "Can we please go back biebs?" I said in fright as we walked slowly. He just nodded and kept walking. It was totally dark for sometime. Until, creepy heads started appearing on the walls and freaky sounds buzzed out of nowhere. I was so not into this kind of stuff. I was a really very scared person! Suddenly, somebody patted on my back. I screamed my lungs out, as I tightened my grip onto Justin's arms. He kept laughing all the way long. This is really not nice! I totally freaked out all through that horror thingy!


Finally we spotted the door that said 'exit'. You have no idea how relieved I finally was! But wait.. The exit door, led to another room. It was all dark. I couldn't see a thing, not even Justin. All I did was held him tight, and just followed wherever he headed to. It took him a while to find the next door, like 10 long minutes. I thought this would be the end. But, well well well. Another dark room! It was a wee bit better though, as it had laser lights all around. But actually that was worse, because after looking at them continuously one could almost faint. Justin was claustrophobic, but the way his strength worked there, it didn't seem like it at all.


We crossed like 10-12 such rooms, and finally went out to a real exit. Next we went on for a 5-D show. I was pretty excited for that! We got those 3-D glasses first, and then took a seat. A story kind of thing began. It was nice and pleasant in the beginning. But after a while, it started getting pretty gross. Monkeys and tigers, and lions and loads of animals shown on the screen looked like they all wanted to just eat me up! My seat started shaking big time when the water scene came. The worst part was cockroaches, lizards, spiders, and all those creepy little creatures. Some kind of strange air thing came out from the bottom of my seat, which felt like I was really getting attacked!


We came out at nearly 6, after all this crazy stuff. Apart from that we even tried that thing where you've got no gravity, and it's like dancing in space. That was awesome! "You freaked the hell out of me!" I said to him as we walked along the road. "Haha. I'm sorry if it scared you too much." He said. "Actually it was scary. But I'd say, I had fun. Thank you Justin." He smirked at me, and I gave him a big hug. He hugged me back, and then we continued walking till the parking lot.


- Kudrat xx

8 comments:

  1. OMB!!!
    I LOVE THIS CHAPTER
    PLZ POST SOON
    I just realized caps lock was on well bye
    love you
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agw ! Omg this is to cute (AGAIN!) please please please post again as soon as possibke. !! (: xx Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a really cute chapter
    please post soon
    Love Yea
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and why is the site all messed up? everything is at the bottom of the page or its just my Desktop

      Delete
    2. No wait its only like that when we read this chapter

      Delete
  5. great one..!! please keep going..!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.