25 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 15

Hey people! I'm really excited whenever it comes to writing this story. After the end of the thirteenth chapter, I thought hard to get the perfect sequence, and I got it! Here is the chapter 14. If you drop by, don't forget to leave a comment xx


Justin's POV

I got my eyes off Y/N and Niall, because I had noticed that she caught me whenever I took a glance. In nearly half an hour, the club was full of well recognisable faces. I greeted Liam and Zayn's girlfriends, all the Little Mix girls, Miley Cyrus was present, my buddy Cody and his sister Alli Simpson, and some of the LA rich kids, as always. Alli was among the youngest in the crowd, and I noticed that she didn't really have much company, because Cody starting conversing with me.


I looked up, and I saw those two, still sitting in their exactly same positions, talking like grandmas. Y/N was three-four years older, but she could get along with Alli I suppose. So I took her, and went up the steps. "Hey y'all" I said to them. "Hey!" they greeted. "Come join us." Niall offered. "I've gotta be down there. By the way, this is Alli. She-" she cut me off and said, "Alli Simpson?" with a huge smile. "You know me?" She said in bit of a shock. "Of course I do!" she said in giggles of excitement. I dropped her off to them, and headed down again.


In a while I saw that the three of them were all getting along really well. And it was totally opposite of what I had expected. Niall was chatting in too. That was good. I continued my talk with Cody and Zayn. As I looked around, I saw those three heading towards the bar. Niall is all cool and stuff, but once he's drunk, well.. I wouldn't do anything until something really happens,no. After getting their drinks, and emptying them, the two went onto the dance floor, and in the meantime Alli found Madison Pettis, so they got along.


Both of them were dancing to the core of the songs that were played. I don't think they were really very high, just a bit hyperactive and excited and all that.
At about 1, I was all set to return back home after this long day and the longer night. I needed sleep so badly! I went on to get Y/N. "Ready to go?" I said to her. "Justin, I--" Niall continued her sentence saying, "Don't worry man, I'll drop her off." With a smile. "Yeah." She nodded. "Oh.. Okay then. See ya later." I gave both of them hugs, said goodbyes to people I had talked to, and left from the back exit. I drove home and was there in not any lesser than 10 minutes.


I slammed the door open, and walked to my room. I changed into my aero sweats, and got inside the quilt. I switched on the TV and surfed through channels. I expected something good to come at 1:30 in the morning. Am I in my mind? I asked myself. I put on some Adam Sandler movie that was coming. I was least interested in it, and put it on just for the sake of doing something. I unlocked my phone and saw some of the top pictures related to my username. It was all filled with photos of Niall and Y/N. People were tagging me in those saying "She cheated on @Justinbieber" Well that is stupid. We were never dating, so how exactly did she cheat on me with Niall? Weird.


So I was staring at the TV screen, and was totally bored of doing that. When it was 2, I began strolling around the house like a spirit. My hair was all messed up, my eyes were falling off. I walked across the road, inside the kitchen, along the driveway, doing nothing just waiting to see some car somewhere. Finally in nearly 1 hour that's like 3/3:30 in the morning, a car pulled up from the left side of the road. It entered the driveway, and stopped. I was inside the living room staring out the window, and I was pretty sure they couldn't see me. Just as I was about to open the door, I looked out of the peephole. Y/N's back rested slating against the car, and Niall stood holding her face from both side, pressing his lips onto hers. Gross. Why do these people have to do this in my driveway?!


I smashed the door open and they got off each other. "Goodnight Niall." She said to him,picked her bag from the car, and walked inside by me. "Bye." He softly said from behind. He got inside the car and drove off, I walked inside. "You're back pretty early I see." I said to her, strolling across the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water, and stared at her for response while drinking. "Uhm.. It.. It's not too late is it?" She said, holding her arm with the other. I paused for a while, and let out a little laugh. "Missy, it's 3:30." She swayed her hands through her hair and spoke "Shit" "Don't swear" I yelled. "Sorry." She replied. Y/N walked slowly towards her room and shut the door.


I decided not to say anything to her till the morning, and went to bed. I couldn't sleep at all.



In the morning I woke up at 8.  I barely slept for 3-4 hours. I walked to the kitchen, Y/N was already there. She was leaning against one of the counters, her eyes glued to her phone in her hand. She laughed occasionally, and shook her head. The way her hands moved, I could make out properly she was texting. I mean obviously nobody has fun playing Temple Run or Angry Birds for instance. I walked up to the fridge beside the counter she stood beside. "Somebody's in love." I teased her. She just wouldn't get her eyes off. "Is that how you say good morning?" She murmured. I got up, shut the fridge door and snatched the phone from her hands.


She was texting Niall, like I couldn't guess already? "I miss you baby, I miss you so much!" I spoke letting out a rough and soft voice like Niall's. "Give me my phone Justin!" She ran after me as I flew across the front yard. "Let's meet up!" I squeaked in a girly kind of voice, again mimicking the message I read. I stopped in a corner. She came and took the phone from my hand. "Too much love." I said, patting her back as we walked inside the house again. We sat down for breakfast with Chaz and Ryan. They had been home all night, wonder what they did.


Even while eating, she kept texting. It's getting irritating! "Why don't you put that thing down." I sat to her, stuffing cereal in my mouth. "No texting while eating." Ryan added. "Yes." Chaz said. I looked to my side and stared at them two like - nobody-told-you-to-join-in-excuse-me. "What?" they said, raising their eyebrows. "Shut up will you?" I yelled at them. At 10 we had out flight back to Y/N's place. My plan was to drop her off, and then straight away get on my tour bus to the first stop of tour. It was near the town she lived in, so it was all perfect and well planned. Tour goes on for 3 weeks.. 3 weeks I wouldn't be able to see her? But even after that she'll be having like a whole month of vacation, so I think that can be handled. 


-Kudrat xx

5 comments:

  1. Amazingg xx I love this story soo much ♡ update asap pleassee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Bieber..!! update ASAP..!! first comment..innit..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh lord biebah!¡!¡! I love this story ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB!!
    PLZ POST SOON LOVE YOU
    PS I LOVE UR OUTFITS
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really cute chapter ♥
    Please Post Soon♥
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.