18 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 35

Hey guys! Random thought of the day/night: What would you guys think if I posted two stories at once? Because I finished writing one story and it's really good, so I started another story and I want you to see both! What do you think? Leave some comments or whatever!




*YOUR P.O.V.*
 
JB: (YN), I remember the question u asked me back when we started dating, why I love you?

I nodded.

JB: I love you because you bring out a side of me that I never knew existed. My friends and family tell me that I have changed completely, by just being around you, in a good way. Recently I began to see it myself. My music is different and has even more meaning to it when I sing. I think about the future so much more, and all I see is being with you. I'd never ever hurt you. I'll love and cherish you for as long as I live. I know it's going to be hard. And I know that we will have up and downs, but we can always work it out. There's not one day that you haven't been there for me. Not one day that I haven't loved you. Not one day that I've given up. I love you uncontrollably and I don't want to stop. You're the most beautiful, talented, stunning, girl in the world. You always make everyday better by just being in my arms. I want it to stay like that for the rest of our lives. You've made me happy for such a long time and I want that to last forever. 
I had tears in my eyes as he stopped speaking. I choked up and brought my hands to my face to wipe away the tears. I couldn't believe his words, they were so sweet and meaningful. He looked me in the eyes and got down on one knee.

JB: (YN), will you be mine forever? Will you marry me?

He opened the tiny little box that he had pulled out of his pocket. It held this: 



I started to break down in tears. My emotions took the best of my and I started freaking out.

YN: I will, Justin, yes!

He slipped the ring around my finger and stood up. He cupped my face in his hands, wiped away the tears, and kissed me. It took my breath away. I couldn't feel anything in my body. The world disappeared and just Justin and I stood there kissing. I was so happy that I couldn't control it. We kissed until we were out of breath and I was still crying.

YN: Justin, this ring is amazing. I-I love you so much, I'm glad that I have the rest of my life to spend with you. 
JB: I love you too, baby. Should we go tell our parents the big news? 
YN: You didn't tell them?! 
JB: They don't even know where we are! 
YN: Justin!

I laughed at him as we packed up and headed back to our car. I couldn't stop staring at the ring, it was so big and amazing. He must've spent a fortune on it! It was engraved with our names in the middle. It fit around my finger perfectly. We sat in the car for about 20 minutes before we got back to the hotel. We walked back to our room and packed up our things. Our flight was leaving that night so we just spent the day at the hotel. We were meeting Justin's parents in (YOUR HOMETOWN) to tell them the news. That was the only part that he had scheduled. When our flight left, I fell immediately asleep because the day was exhausting.

~~~

I was waken up by Justin shaking my shoulder.

JB: Princess wake up, were here! 
YN: Already? 
JB: Yeah come on!

We got up and headed to the airport. We got there and dragged our luggage to the car. When we got in the car, I laid back in my seat and closed my eyes.

JB: Babe! You shouldn't be tired? You should be excited! We're telling them the big news! 
YN: I'm too tired.

He laughed at me and I smiled. 

YN: Can we stop and get some coffee? 
JB: Sure.

We stopped at McDonalds and got two coffees so that I could wake up more before we arrived. 45 minutes later, we got to my house and pulled in the drive-way. I took a deep breath and looked at Justin.

JB: You ready? 
YN: Only because I have to be.

He laughed a bit and got out to open my door.

JB: After you, fiancee.

I smiled at him and he took my hand and guided me to the door.

YN: Are your parents already here? 
JB: Yes they are, with the kids also.

I sighed again as we walked through the door.

JazB: Bieber! 
YS: (YN)!

Jaxon was sleeping on the couch, so he didn't say much. I hugged Gabbi and Jazzy and stood up and greeted our parents. 
PM: So can we know why were here? We've been waiting forever.
JB: Well… 

Justin looked down at me. I looked up at him, then at our impatient parents.

YN: As you know, Justin took me to Rome and it was really romantic. And the big news is that, Justin proposed to me!

I held out my hand and showed them the ring. I looked at my mom and she had tears in her eyes.

YN: Mom, don't cry! 
YM: Don't worry! These our tears of joy!

I turned to Pattie who had tears in her eyes too. Justin grabbed her and hugged her.

JerB: Son, I'm proud of you. You got lucky!

We laughed as Justin and I comforted our moms.

YM: Have you picked a date? 
YN: We were thinking sometime after his tour, after his career settles down a bit. 
PM: When are you going to announce this to your fans? 
JB: I never even thought about that. I guess I'll have to eventually.

We sat and talked about our wedding and explained things to the kids. They were more than excited. More than us it seemed like. We spent the next few months on tour, I wasn't able to see my family much, but I had Justin comfort me. We never told his fans until later that year around Thanksgiving. They took it well and were extremely happy for us. We were so glad that it didn't interfere with Justin's career and he was still his old childish self. He still did everything as he usually did Everyone was so supportive, except Selena, who seemed to be very pissed about it. We just ignored her as usual. Soon the day came and we were getting married....




How'd you like it? Well i'll be posting again in around 18 hours! So expect the next chapter soon for sure this time!

-Ana.

7 comments:

  1. sooooo good and unexpected

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB OMB!!!!!! please post again..!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww tha was so good and I don't really care if u put 2 chapters up at a time ur amazing!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing story xx Update soon pleasee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
    OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cant belive that he proposed to (YN) I was expecting that to happen but not now
    I was yelling when I was reading this is was so amazing and awesome
    plz soon soon
    Love you
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB this was the best chapter I feel like im actually getting married. ♥
    I really wanna see your other story and it would be nice if you put 2 chapters up.
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.