25 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 40

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter! It's coming to an end... What did you guys think of it? I know through your comments that you liked it, so you'll probably like my next story! Here ya go:




*YOUR P.O.V.*




Justin and I spent our honey moon in Bora Bora, French Polynesia. It was so beautiful out there, surrounded by the ocean. I didn't swim much because i'm afraid of sharks, same with Justin. When we got back from our honeymoon, we were able to spend a lot of time together. Justin doesn't do as many concerts off of tour, which gives us time together. We don't get in fights because we always talk things out, he understands me, and I understand him. We were in LA just hanging out for awhile, Justin didn't have any concerts for a week or so, so we had time to do anything. I woke up and Justin was laying next to me on his phone.

JB: Morning beautiful.

He smiled at me. I smiled back and sat up to stretch. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I'd been worried lately because my period was late. But I couldn't be pregnant, that was technically impossible. But there was that one time.....
I went to the bathroom and came back out to see Justin getting out of bed.

JB: So baby, what do you wanna do today?
YN: Uh, didn't you want to hang out with Christian today?
JB: Yeah, but we can spend time-
YN: Justin, go hang with him, we have the rest of the week to spend together! Go have some fun!
JB: Bu-
YN: GO!
JB: Fine!

He kissed me then went to get dressed. At least I would be alone today. I could drive to the store and grab a pregnancy test quick. I had to make sure, I couldn't have kids now, I was only 20! Justin got dressed and kissed me goodbye before leaving the house and disappearing down the road. I got dressed quickly after he left, and left the house with my purse. As I got in the car, I hid my face, just in case I saw the paparazzi's or even Justin.

I pulled into the parking lot of Walgreens and put my hood up. I got out of the car and swiftly walked into the store and I bought the tests without any problems and quickly got home.

I dropped my purse on the floor, took off my jacket, and ran upstairs. I took the tests and waited for about 10 minutes. I paced the floors, more nervous than i'd ever been before. How would Justin react if they were positive. I tried taking deep breaths, to calm myself down as I walked towards the bathroom.

When I walked back into the bathroom to check the tests, I looked in the mirror and took a few deep breaths before glancing at the stick I was holding in my hands. Devastation overcame me when I saw a little pink sign on the front of it. It was positive. I dropped the test in the garbage along with the box and covered it up with some toilet paper. I stared at myself in the mirror as I lifted up my shirt to reveal my stomach. It was impossible to believe that I had a tiny baby growing inside of me.

What was I going to do? How was I going to tell Justin? I decided that I'd wait a few days before I told him. Wait until everything was mellow, and we were alone and at home. I sat home all day watching movies and tweeting random things. I tweeted Justin a few times and he replied occasionally. It was around 8 when I heard the door open and Justin and Christian walk throughout the living room.

YN: Take your shoes off!

I threw a pillow at them and they laughed.

CB: Just like a wife.
YN: Maybe cos I am one?!

We all laughed and I made them take their shoes to the closet and leave them there. Justin plopped down on the couch next to me.

JB: I'm tired!
YN: What did you guys do today?
CB: We just hung out, the usual. Nothing special.
YN: Mmhhmm, okay!
JB: No really!

I laughed at them and they just kept stealing my popcorn as I slapped their hands away. They didn't stop so I just had to make more. After we finished a movie, Christian headed home and it was just me and Justin. I felt so nervous around him. I felt like he was going to ditch me and the baby, that i would be alone. That my baby wouldn't have a father, like me...
JB: I'm going to go change and take a shower okay?

YN: A-Alright.
JB: Is something wrong?
YN: No, i'm fine.
JB: Tell me, or i'll tickle you.
YN: Justin, no, i'm okay.
JB: Alright, looks like i'm going to have to tickle you.

He got on top of me and started to tickle me. I laughed hysterically and kept screaming stop. I was very ticklish, and he knew it too.

JB: Now will you tell Justin what's wrong?
YN: Sorry Bieber. But nothing's wrong!
JB: Okay, but if you're lying, i'm not just going to tickle you next time.

I stuck my tongue out at him as he got up and walked upstairs. I sat up and looked at my stomach. I was so worried about the whole baby situation, I couldn't think straight. I stood up and brought the bowl to the kitchen. Just as I got to the counter, I heard the shower start to run and it hit me. The tests, in the garbage, he might see them. I froze and felt paralyzed. The bowl fell to the floor and shattered in pieces. My body started moving before I realized it. I ran upstairs faster than ever and banged on the door.

YN: Justin! I need to get in there!

I backed away as the door flew open and Justin walked out. He was holding the pregnancy test. He stared into my eyes and I looked from the test and back to his. We stood there in silence.






Did you like it? Leave some comments for the ext chapter, I love reading all of them, you guys are so sincere and sweet. Love you all<3



-Ana.

9 comments:

  1. Omg!!!!! I hope he dont leave "us"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

    Feel free to visit my blog post paid survey opportunities

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB!!!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope Justin does not leave (yn)
    plz post soon
    POST NOW!!!!!!
    POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Plz post now I'm crying here
    POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHH!!!!!!!!
    IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK
    POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE YOU <3
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH MY BIEBER
    I am going to flip right now
    I really hope he doesn't leave (YN) and the child.
    Please Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh MEE goodness I love it can't wait for the next one ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVEE IT ♡ UPDATE ASAP PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cliff hanger!!!!! He wont leave right...i mean he said he wanted kids..... I freaking out PLEASE POST SOON:D
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS!!! This story is just asdffghjklalslldksjagahsjsk I can't.-
    Please update soon. He need to stay with 'us' like BIG TIME cx
    LoL Please post soonnnnnnnn <3
    I'm very an impatient Teenage girl who'll die if she doesnt get the next chapter which she wants haha
    Hurry please
    *Huge Fan*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please update ASAP love love love love it :) <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.