24 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 39

Hey guys! Here's chapter 39! I know that you've been anxious, and also, the next story will be up a few days after the last chapter, I hope that you guys will like it because I tried really hard on it. Literally. Well anyways, here's the next chapter! :




*YOUR P.O.V.*



The DJ began talking into the microphone and everybody became silent.

DJ: ALL RIGHT EVERYBODY, QUIET PLEASE. I'd like to have the bride and the groom come to the middle of the dance floor.

Justin grabbed my hand and we walked to the center of everybody. Everybody backed up as we walked through. When we made it through, I could feel all eyes on us.

DJ: There's the lovely couple! Now i'd like to dedicate this song to the newlyweds...

He put the microphone down and started the song. I looked into Justin's eyes as this song started playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Lp2uC_1lg. I recognized it right away as we started to sway back and forth. I looked into Justin's eyes, they were sparkling every time the light hit them. He smiled and I smiled back at him.

JB:*whispering* Wow, I never knew that the first dance I'd have after my wedding would be the best.
YN:*whispering* Well, I never knew either. I can't believe that this is happening. I wish it wouldn't end.
JB:*whispering* It doesn't have to end, we have the rest of our lives to do this. Just me and you.

We swayed to the music and the world disappeared. It really was Just me and him. Nobody else, nothing in the world mattered. When people say that the best day of their life was their wedding, they really mean it. As the music faded away, I hugged Justin tight and then pulled back as I heard a voice.

HS: May I have this dance?

A huge smile came upon my face as I realized that Harry was the one asking. Justin nodded and walked to his mom and started dancing with her. I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck and smiled as he put his hands on my waist.

YN: Harry, thank you so much for all of this today. I don't know if i've ever told you this but, you are a really important part of my life. I couldn't be here without you.
HS: Sure you could, i'm just another friend.
YN: But you're my best friend. I definitely needed you, you always know what to say, and how to help.

He smiled at me and spun me around. I landed back in his arms just as Jeremy walked up to me and asked for a dance. I took Jeremy's hand and started to dance with him. More and more people started dancing and I completely lost Justin in the mess.

JerB: Justin's lucky to have a girl like you. You'll always be apart of our family no matter what.
YN: Thanks Jeremy. You're a great dad and I'm glad to call you my father-in-law.

He smiled at me and I felt a little tug at my dress. I turned around and it was Jaxon. I smiled down at him.

JerB: I'll leave you too alone!

I took Jaxon's hands and started to dance with him. He was so cute asking for a dance. We swayed back and forth to the music and he smiled at me and kept telling me how pretty I was.He let go of my hands when he saw Jazzy walking by and ran to her. I watched him run away as I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a familiar face.

YN: C-Cody Simpson?
CS: Yeah, you're (YN) right? May I have this dance?
YN: Of course!

He took me hand and guided me as we danced.

CS: We haven't really talked before but i'm Justin's friend and I thought that I'd meet his wife!
YN: Oh that's amazing, it's nice to meet you, I love your music by the way!
CS: Well thanks.

He kept staring at me and I wasn't sure why.

CS: Sorry for staring.

He looked down and wouldn't look at me.

YN: No its fine.
CS: It's just that your dress is so beautiful, and you are too, Justin's a lucky guy!
YN: Thanks Cody!

I smiled at him and my cheeks flushed with red. He was wearing a nice tuxedo with a black tie. We danced and danced until Cody ran into someone behind him.

JB: Cody!
CS: Justin!

They hugged as I stood there and smiled.

JB: There you are!

Justin grabbed my hand and put his arm around my waist. We both looked at Cody who was standing there. 

CS: (YN)'s a nice girl bro, congrats!
JB: Thanks, I know she's amazing.

He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back and felt myself blushing again. Cody waved to us and walked away. Justin put his hands around my waist and we swayed to the music. After dancing for a while, I had to throw the bouquet. I made the DJ play this song while I threw the bouquet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJGST0XNAIg. Everybody laughed when it played, but it was the perfect song! I laughed also as I threw it, when I turned around to see who caught it, I realized that Carly Rae Jepsen and caught it. She was so excited and it was hilarious. I was back in forth with talking to people for the rest of the night. I was never alone for one minute. I tried to stay with Justin, but I got lost in the crowd of people. Around 2:00am, people finally started leaving. We had to leave for our honey moon at 6am so we decided to leave. We had to hire people to clean up the mess afterwards. We got home and I immediately sat down. I didn't even have enough energy to change out of my dress. Justin came and sat next to me and took my hand is his. He stared at the ring around my finger for a minute then looked at me.

JB: Wow, I married that most beautiful girl i've ever seen.

I blushed and smiled at him. He laid his head on my lap and I started to play with his hair.

JB: And trust me, i've seen a lot of them!

I started to laugh and he followed along. It was true too! We sat there for awhile as I ran my fingers through his silky soft hair. It was nice, relaxing after the long stressful day. No sex, no talking, just us. He closed his eyes and I could tell that he was slowly drifting to sleep. I didn't want to move too much and wake him so I grabbed the nearest blanket and moved his head off of my lap. I laid down next to him and covered us both up, and laid down next to him. I slowly drifted to sleep in my wedding dress, with the groom laying beside me.

------

I was awoken by Kenny walking in and yelling for us. We had already packed our bags so I thought we would be able to sleep longer, but I looked at the time and it was 5am.

KH: Your bags are already in the car let's go!
JB: We're coming!

Justin stood up and held out a hand. I grabbed it and we walked towards Kenny at the door.

KH: You fell asleep in your... Wedding Dress?
YN: Uh yeah I guess so!

I looked down and laughed a little. Justin had fallen asleep in his tux too! We drove to the airport for our honeymoon. Justin said that he was going to surprise me so I had no idea where we were going.....






Remember to leave some comments and you know what to do. Tweet, follow, and e-mail me! My twitter and e-mail are on other chapters, or just ask! Thanks for reading!


-Ana.

9 comments:

  1. Greaaaaaaaaatttttttteeeeeee!!! I love it keep writing ur really good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!ly cute :) please post again soon :D
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. please make another one plzz <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLZ POST SOON
    EVEN BETTER POST NOW PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMB OMB OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
    THANX SOO MUCH FOR MAKING THE BEST STORY I READ SO FAR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME
    PLZ POST SOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE YOU
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH I'm married to Justin Drew Bieber
    This just my day
    You need to post soon
    Thanks for the amazing story
    I love your little funny touches
    Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..!! Its Perfect..!!! More please. <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.