14 Mar 2013

Sneak Peek: New Story


Hey guys! As you probably know, I have been writing another story and I decided that I was going to give you guys a sneak peek! Tell me what you think of this piece I pulled from the story. Also, do you like the new writing style? I just feel like it's more formal! Leave some comments, tell me if you think I should post it on here. Thanks!




The glass sunk into my feet, but I had to get out of here. 
"Mom get up, we have to leave!" I yelled as I shook her. 
She came back to consciousness and I helped her towards the door, my bloody foot prints leaving marks everywhere. 
"Shit." I said as I wriggled the handle.
I had forgotten how that bastard had installed a lock which needed a key for their door. He kept the key in his pocket at all times, it unlocked all of the locks in the house. I turned around, he was still on the floor in pain, trying to regain his blurry vision. I ran towards the window and tried pushing it open. It wouldn't budge. I threw things at it and they just bounced back and flew towards us. My thoughts raced through my mind thinking 'I'm going to die tonight'...




This is just a short part, trust me, the chapters are much longer than Those Three Little Words. Do you think I should put this one up? Let me know!


-Tatyana.

13 comments:

  1. Yes ! Post It , Its Just A Sneak Peak And You Already Have Me Interested In The Story ! Pleaseeee Post It ... Lol , M'Kay Byee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the first sentence got mii hooked def post!¡!¡! :) ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post it!! Looking forward to longer chapters:)
    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post it please x

    ReplyDelete
  5. post it xoxolovebre

    ReplyDelete
  6. post post post.......!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post it.........its so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to post it
    plz start writing it
    I want to read it like right now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg i wanna read it soooo bad !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's it called?

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.