27 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Ending.


Years went by and we had another kid, Parker Bieber. Our kids got to grow up in Canada. They were so loving and good. We had to travel a bit with them, but they didn't seem to mind. They were born into fame, everybody knew them as the little Bieber's. Everybody knew every single little thing about them. Justin never had any more problems with his career. He was still kidrauhl, just like his fans wanted him to be. It was perfect. Justin never changed his life to be with me or our kids and I wanted it that way. He matured, but not very much. I did also. The kids were introduced to their five uncles, Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam; they absolutely loved them. It was such a perfect life. Our kids went with us everywhere and they weren't hard to handle, like we thought they'd be. Justin and I spent the rest of our lives together, traveling the world. Living in Canada. And watching our kids grow old. Eventually, Justin and I grew old ourselves. We got a small house in Stratford, and our kids had kids. We became the grandparents, that's what we always wanted. Justin and I were happy and settled. FInally. We had the life everybody dreams of, the one that everybody wants. I lived the life of a girl who falls in love with an international superstar. The pain, the tears, the joy, the fights. They are all worth it. I'm glad to think that Justin and I are still together as of this day. And that's why I am writing this. To keep the memory forever. So that I'll never forget the adventures and roads we traveled.

Love,
(YN)



~~~




Today was our anniversary. July 18th, the best day of my life. I walked through the grass slowly and stopped, looking down in front of me. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I slowly bent down using all of the strength that I had left. I was crying tears of joy, of happiness. I set the letter on the headstone of his grave and stood again. I stayed standing there for hours. Some didn't exactly understand why, but I knew that he did. I prayed that one day soon, I would see his beautiful face again...

19 comments:

  1. Wow crying thanks for the best story ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story was amazing! :) [crying]
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! it was amazing! when are the new story comming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I was legit crying......CRYING!¡!¡! But I can't wait till your new story cons out I liked the peview for it ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing xx thank you for writing such an amazing storyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. im crying right now soo sad this is the end.......WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This story was so wonderful I <3 it with all my heart!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next one:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my biebs..!! I'm reallly crying now..!! *sob sob*..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ANA, hey! You never wrote me the imagine I gently asked you :'( TEARS, TEARS. It's okay. I understand you don't have plenty of time but still, I want you to know that I love your stories. They're all legit.<3

    ~xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry Holly! I was thinking about that just not too long ago, and I PROMISE that I will get to it as soon as possible! And I keep all of my promises, so expect it soon!

      Delete
  10. I am crying right now
    This was the best story ever
    Thanks for writing
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMB!!!!!
    Justin passed away !!! :(
    I was crying when I was reading this
    I hope your next story is Wonderful too
    This is now the best story ever that I read
    thanx soo much for making a really nice story
    I was speechless thanx soo much for taking your time on writing this stories
    I just loved it
    I wish I was a Awesome writer like you
    Love you <3
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm crying too!!
    Wonderful story <3
    excited for the new story!!
    *huge fan* :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Literally cried my heart out to this </3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cryed at the bit were I found out justindied omb best story ever written u really should be a author <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hysterical crying!!! Best story ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! This story was amazing! You are so talented ! And sorry for my english ! I am from germandy :) I love your stories !
    Thanks for spending time !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. IM CRYING I LOVED IT

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.