16 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 34


Hey ladies! Here's chapter 34! I don't have much to say, but one thing I will say is that I will try to start posting everyday, but I won't guarantee... no promises. So check back in often!



*YOUR P.O.V.*




It was February 13th and Justin and I were in Rome. We had a few days off to spend Valentines day together. Emily had already turned nineteen. She was with Niall now and she lived with him. Well, traveled with him and the rest of the boys. I rarely got to see her and we weren't that close anymore. I was closer with Harry, which was ironic. Justin had gotten us a hotel room at the most romantic place in town. The moon was rising as the sun was falling when we stepped into our room. We decided to "go to bed" when we got settled in. 

The next morning Justin and I had woken up at the same time. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. I sat up in bed just as he did.

JB: Good morning beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day!

He tried to hug me as best he could while sitting down. I giggled and pulled away to see a smile on his face still.

YN: Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

We both got up and got dressed and ready for the day as we tried to share a bathroom. I made him coordinate his outfit with mine. I wore this: http://www.polyvore.com/picnic/set?id=69630384.

YN: Where are we going?

I said as I put my shoes on. I looked up to see him smiling. This must be important I thought.

JB: We are going on a picnic! I already have blanket and a basket of food waiting in our car in the front.

I smiled at him. We hadn't done that for a date yet.

YN: Well, that's perfect! I love how you don't make me decide!

I smiled again as we started out the door. We walked down the hall, hand-in-hand and down to the car. We drove and drove and drove. Soon, we were in the country and we stopped in a huge prairie.

YN: Justin, this is so beautiful!
JB: Come on!

He took my hand and lead me through the prairie to a special spot. We stopped where the tall grasses did and I helped him lay out a blanket. It was a little windy so we put things in the corners so the blanket stayed. My hair blew everywhere and Justin tried to push it behind my ear, but it didn't work. I just laughed.

YN: Justin, this is so romantic.

I sat down and made sure you couldn't see up my dress.

JB: That's why I picked it, it's just me and you, surrounded by nature for once.

We both laughed and started to set up our lunch. We talked about what we've seen in Rome so far and that's pretty much it. When we finished eating, the wind had died down and we sat and talked.

JB: I'm glad that your happy that were here.
YN: It's so beautiful. It's sad that we have to go back to the real world eventually.
JB: I know.

He paused for a minute and looked down.

JB: Do you wanna dance?
YN: There isn't any music!
JB: I'll just sing silly!

We both stood up and he put his arms around my waist and mine around his neck, as usual. We swayed back and forth as he sang. He sang Fall, like old times. That was my favorite song off of the album. When he finished the song. I laid my head on his chest and we just swayed back and forth.

JB: I love you so much.
YN: I love you too Justin.

JB: On New Years eve, when you woke me up, I was actually kind of excited. But I knew it couldn't happen.

I smiled but he couldn't see.

YN: It was bad timing, I really want to have kids with you though. But your tour and your career... I don't want to ruin it with a kid.
JB: It wouldn't ruin it, it would make my life better! But it would definitely make it harder. Maybe later we can think about it. I think it'd be a great idea when my career isn't as time consuming.

I nodded. My head was still on his chest and we were still swaying back and forth. He suddenly pulled away. I looked at him confused.

JB: (YN)....





Remember to leave some comments and let me know what you think. What do you think Justin will say? And e-mail or follow me on twitter!



-Ana.

12 comments:

  1. FIRSTTTTTTTTTTT. lol .so good dont stop writing chapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg PLEASE go on !! I love this story SO much !! Please post another chapter soon !! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB You Sure Know How To Writeee , But I Can't Wait To Read The Next Chapter !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB this was so amazing. Post the next chapter soon, I really want too know what happens in the next chapter. You are such an amazing writer. I just LOVE your stories.
    Post Soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG please post the next chapter ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg this chapter is amazing.Update asap pleaase xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING!!! please post again soon :D
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMB..! is he gonna give Y/N a ring..!! Oh My Biebs..!! please post again soon..!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. he'll maybe ask *ME* to marry him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a good chapter!! Please post soon :D !

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's gunna marry *ME* OMB!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaawwwww! so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.