13 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 33


Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, but here's the next chapter! I've been busy lately and I really hope you guys understand. I'm also writing a new story, and I was thinking about putting up a sneak peak, what do you think? Well leave some comments! Here ya go:




*YOUR P.O.V.*



YN: Harry! Uh, uh-

I stood in front of Justin and Harry covered his eyes. I blushed and I could feel Justin blushing behind me too.

HS: I came at a bad time. Uh I'll come back later.
YN: That'd be best.

Harry turned around and walked out of the room, closing the door.

JB: Did he see anything?
YN: I hope not, go take a shower, I'll go talk to Harry, make sure he's not scarred for life.
JB: Oh haha funny one, you know you like me naked.

I let out a short giggle before he walked to the bathroom and started the shower. I walked out of the room and across the hall. I knocked on the door and Harry answered.

YN: Can I come in?
HS: Of course!

I walked in and we sat in the living room. It was silent until he started speaking. I felt the awkwardness, hanging in the air between us.

HS: I'm so so sorry, I didn't want to interrupt anything. I just heard Justin yelling and I-
YN: Harry, it's fine, as long as you didn't see anything.
HS: I didn't see anything

We both started laughing and I was so glad that it was okay and he didn't see nothing.

YN: How did you get a key to our room anyways?
HS: Oh Emily had one and I got scared so I took it and ran over.
YN: Oh that would makes sense. I was just waking Justin up by telling him I was pregnant. It was quite funny.

He started to laugh and then he looked away and I could tell that he was thinking about something big.

YN: Harry? Is something else wrong?
HS: I- uh- heard something else too.

I started blushing. I thought of last night and I was about to die if he heard that. I felt so embarrassed. If he heard, that meant that Pattie and Jeremy heard it too!

YN: Was it uh last night?
HS: Yeah...
YN: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make noise, did anybody else hear it?
HS: I don't think so, I'm a light sleeper so I hear a lot.

I looked down in embarrassment and I blushed even more. I was so scared that his parents heard. I couldn't even imagine talking to them about it.

HS: Don't be embarrassed. It happens to everyone, in fact, you should laugh about it.

I started to smile, how could I laugh about the fact that Pattie and Jeremy probably won't let me sleep in the same room as him again!?

YN: I should get going, Justin will worry. But thanks so much, I mean for the whole confession.

He started to laugh a little bit, and then Zayn walked out in his boxers.

ZM: Good morning (YN), you're here early.
YN: Yeah I was just leaving, bye Harry, bye Zayn! See you in an hour!

I waved goodbye and left the room. I walked in on Justin changing and he immediately covered up.

YN: Be faster next time

I started to laugh and he blushed.

JB: Did he see anything?
YN: Nothing at all, but he heard somethings last night...
JB: No
YN: Yes.
JB: My parents.
YN: I know, what are we going to do Justin?
JB: We just have to face it.

He sighed and laid back on the bed. I sat next to him just as Pattie and Jeremy walked in the door. Justin quickly sat up.

JB: Mom, dad, hey.
PM: I think you know why were here.

I put my head down, and Justin did too.

JerB: Justin, (YN), we aren't mad. Just a little scared. Justin you can't have kids right-
JB: Dad, I know! We use protection, calm down, please, you're making things awkward.
PM: I'm sorry, we just thought you'd know, I can't be a grandparent just yet. I'm too young!
YN: I'm sorry Pattie, Jeremy. Don't worry, I don't want to be a mom anytime soon either.

We all laughed a bit before Jeremy spoke again.

JerB: Justin, Scooter actually has to talk to you, he has some big news. You should call him.
JB: Alright i'll call him now.

They left the room and Justin found his phone and dialed Scooter's number quickly.
He talked on the phone with him for a few minutes and when he became silent, I quickly turned to him.

JB: I- I, I'll talk to you later. I have to talk to (YN). Bye.

He turned to me and threw his phone down on the bed.

YN: Bieber, what's wrong?

He buried his face in his hands and looked down.

JB: I have to go back on tour after New Years.

I looked at Justin and then I looked confused.

YN: What's wrong with that? You know i'll be there with you.
JB: You won't want to be there with me. I have a world tour. Around the WORLD! You know that these last at least a year.
YN: Justin, I can do it. I've been there before, i'm here now, and I'll be there then. Nothing's going to change!
JB: That's just it. On tour, i'm constantly working. If i'm not working, I'm sleeping. I'm afraid that I won't have time for you, that you'll leave me.

It got silent and we both sat there. He had his head down and I had my eyes glued to him.

YN: I would never leave you. I don't care how hard it's going to be, I would never leave you for anything, you're all I want, all i've got right now.

He looked up at me and smiled. I crawled across the bed and sat in front of him.

JB: I love you so much (YN).
YN: I love you too Justin.

He kissed me and we laid down. I laid over him as we kissed until we were out of breath. I pulled away and sat up. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

YN: So when do we start?
JB: Uh, January 13th.
YN: Wow, that's really soon, you think he'd give a longer notice!
JB: That's Scooter.

We laughed and got up and prepared for the day. I wore something warm, because it was cold in New York. We spent the day together, with One Direction and Emily. We had a lot of fun and went everywhere we could get by foot. We all spent that night in our room playing random British and Irish games and having dance offs. We all fell asleep in our room. Before we knew it, it was New Year's night and we were in Times Square. Justin didn't perform, but that was good because we got to watch the ball drop together. We kissed at midnight and the same with Emily and Niall. Niall had also asked Emily out at midnight, which was really cute. It started to snow and we all went to an after party. New Year's was great but the days flew by. Eventually we found ourselves on tour, traveling the world.






How did you like it? Remember to leave some comments and let me know! Bye ladies, talk to you in  few days! Much love. xx



-Tatyana.

8 comments:

  1. i love it the way u've put 1D in the story....!! nd yes plz let us have a sneak-peak of ur new story..!!! post again soon..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!¡!¡! Is it over?¿?¿? ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it!! And yea is it over? Either way i cant wait for the next chapter,and/or the new story
    Please post again soon :D
    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow
    that was nice I loved it
    post soon
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.