24 Mar 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 14

I hope you are liking it so far. I'm trying my best to make it more effective and fun! This is definitely the turning point of this story. You wouldn't want to miss it! Happy Reading. Next chapter's here xx



After I got dressed, I went and sat in the living room with Chaz. Ryan and Justin were still changing, I suppose. We were in the middle of watching TV, when I whispered into Chaz's ear, "Hey" "'Sup?" He replied quickly. "Where are we going?" I asked, making a puppy face look. He didn't reply for a while,just smirked. "Please!" I begged. He brought his face close to my ear, I thought he was going to tell me. "No!" He yelled, I thought I had lost my ear! A frown appeared on my face, and I sat there cross armed. I was so sick of this surprise-surprise thing since the past two days!


In nearly 10 minutes, somebody came from behind and sealed a cloth across my eyes. "Hey!" I screamed. It must've been Justin, and it was. He held my hand and took me to the car. I couldn't see, nothing at all. I was made to sit in the backseat with Ryan, and the other two sat in front. "Will somebody tell me what's going on?" I kept shouting all through the way, until the car finally stopped. That hideous thing was FINALLY lifted off my eyes.


I looked out, and saw the Staples Centre's back. We were here for a concert! Demi Lovato? Big Time Rush? Rihanna?! Bruno Mars?? Amazing thoughts flooded my mind like crazy. Justin Bieber? Oh no he was starting tour on Wednesday.. We entered from the door, and officials were running all around backstage. We were given VVIP passes by a lady. I stared down at the pass, it said..




One Direction! Are you kidding me? Will I seriously be meeting One Direction in just a matter of minutes? OMG! This was like yet another dream come true. I absolutely adored this boyband. They were out of the world. I almost cried there. In a while we walked towards the green room. It was so freaking magical! Was I dreaming? This is exciting. I don't think I could ever have the right words to thank Justin ever for this.


I held Justin's hand and squeezed it tight before we entered. And when I went in there, the most beautiful boys I had ever seen appeared right within 5 yards of where I stood. This. This cannot be reality, no. They came forward and gave Justin, the boys and I tight hugs. "She's is who you were talking 'bout?" Harry asked Justin, pointing with his eyes at me. "Yeah. Meet Y/N." He replied. My cheeks turned pink and my ears were all red. I was pretty sure I was looking like a monkey, smiling like a total fool.


"You're real pretty, love" Louis said with a giggle. "Thanks Louis" I said in my lowest possible pitch. We sat there for about 5 minutes, and I felt really comfortable with them by then, they were all marvelous young men. And not to forget, handsome. Niall stared at me, and our eyes met. He had flawless eyes. "Who's your favourite huh?" Liam asked. "You all are amazing--" He cut me off, "We've heard that a lot! Don't worry we won't mind" I didn't think much, I knew I had a major crush on Niall.


"Niall." I said. "He's single." Harry winked at me, and Niall's face was plastered with a big smile. "If you don't mind, why not join us for the after party?" Niall offered, taking a glance at the four of us. "Sure, 'd love to." Ryan said. "I guess times up, have a great show guys." Justin said. He gave all of them those kinda boy-side-hugs, and we all exited. I waved a little 'bye' to them all as we walked out. Justin wore a cap so that people wouldn't recognise him.


We went to the front door of Staples then, and took our places in the front row. The show began in just few seconds, we were totally on time. The show began with bit older songs like "Taken" and "I Want". I knew lyrics of almost every song, I really admired them. Towards the end, they sang WMYB, One Way Or Another, and even Rock Me! The last song of the evening was Kiss You.


When Niall sang his part "Oh I just wanna show you off to all of my friends.." He looked at me, and even raised his arms pointing towards me. I continued dancing, watching my cheeks turn red yet once again. He did the same in Little Things as well! Justin gave me that 'o la la' look with a wink after noticing. They gave a little speech at the end of the concert,thanking all their fans present at the centre.


The after-show was going to start pretty late,in an hour,that's about 11pm. As soon as the gates were opened, we rushed home. "Thanks so much Justin, this is one of the best days of my life,ever!" I said to him, giving him a big hug, when we got off the car. "You don't need to thank me,not one bit." He said,hugging me back. "I opt out,I need sleep." Chaz said as he walked inside the house. "Me too" Ryan added. "Alright then. I'll see you in 10." Justin said to me, and then we went to our respective rooms to change for the long night.


I had got only two dresses,so it was easy to pick. I let my hair down, putting them into my natural waves. The outfit I wore was something like this-http://www.polyvore.com/party/set?id=76500453


It took me about 30 minutes to get dressed. I tried to do it all as quick as I could, but like I always say, I'm a girl, I take ages to pick the right clothes and put them on. When I went out,Justin was moving about in the kitchen, probably looking for something to eat.



Justin's POV


I heard the creek of the door, I knew she would've been all dressed up by now. When I turned around and took a glance at her,she looked like the prettiest thing I had ever seen. "Ready to go?" She said, letting out a little smile at me. "Yes ma'am." I said to her with a smirk. I went ahead and opened the car's door for her. We drove to this club, best by the town. It was near Staples, probably so that the guys could reach there soon as possible. We were for a change on time, we reached at 11 sharp. Not many people seemed to be around there, but the boys surely were.


On our entering the club, we were welcomed by Liam, through hugs. We went ahead and greeted Louis, Harry, Zayn, and lastly, Niall. He was sitting in a little private area a bit above the dance floor/bar. I left for downstairs with Zayn, and Y/N stayed upstairs with Niall. I could see they were getting along well, so that sounded like it would be fun. I overheard their conversation a bit. It was something about relationships and exes I suppose. I don't even know why I was interested in their talks? She was happy, that's the reason why I got her here. I had been looking forward to a fantastic night.



-Kudrat xx

7 comments:

  1. First coment.Yay!! AMAZINGGG ♡ UPDATE ASAP PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love it soo cute!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! But I think something's bad is about to happen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB!!
    Plz post soon
    and did you make the outfit on polyvore because it said made by KudratXOXO
    well plz post soon
    love you
    ~Nady♥
    OHH AND BTW I THINK that Nial and y/n r gonna go out but Justin likes y/n too!!! ohh noo what if something bad will happen well we have to find out in the next chapter
    bye love you
    ~Nady♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nady!
      Yes, that's my polyvore page. I make most of the outfits used in the story b myself.:)
      Love xx

      Delete
  5. you write really cute stories.....All your chapters are soo cute♥
    Your outfits are really nice from your polyvore page I wish I had half of them♥
    Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited!! I think Justin is starting to like "me" (haha) :D please post again soon :D
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.