19 Mar 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 37

Hey guys! Here's chapter 37! Your comments are so sweet and sincere, they literally make me smile every time I read them. I'm so glad that you guys like the story so much, thanks! I'll be posting the beginning of my next story within a few days, so expect something new! Here ya go:



*YOUR P.O.V.*



I got off the phone and walked into the studio with Pattie and my mom. The girls were there with my friends and my grandma and Justin's grandma.

JazB: (YN)!
YN: Hey princess!

Gabbi and Jazzy ran up to me. I hugged both of them tight.

YN: Em!
EL: (YN)! I missed you so much, I'm so excited! I can't believe my best friend is already getting married!
YN: Me either!

We both laughed and talked for a minute before we had to all start getting ready. It took us forever, but I finally squirmed into my dress after the others got ready. They did my hair and I slipped on my shoes. I looked like this:





YM: Wow.
PM: You look,
EL: Amazing,
JazB: Like a princess!

I laughed and blushed a little.

YN: Thank you guys so much, you've all been a great help with the wedding and just with everything. I can't thank you enough for all of this. It's…… Amazing.

They all stared at me as I spun around a few times, looking in the mirror. I couldn't believe how beautiful I looked. Emily and the brides maids were wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/purple_wedding/set?id=69745026. They all looked amazing! I was so excited to just leave and have my wedding already. Jazzy and Emily were wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/flower_girls/set?id=69747604. They looked adorable! It made me think about me and Justin's kids. I walked over to my mom.

YN: Mom, you look stunning.
YM: Not as beautiful as you!

She hugged me and whispered in my ear.

YM: Your dad would be so proud of you.

Her words brought a tear to my eye. Knowing that my dad couldn't be here hurt a lot. But he would be proud and I'm sure that he would love Justin too. I pulled back from my mom and she wiped away my tears. We took some pictures with all of the girls and made sure everything was perfect before we left.

YM: Well is everyone ready to leave?

They all chanted yeah and we started to head out. We got into a limo so that everybody could fit. We sat in there and talked the whole way there. When we arrived, my stomach got butterflies. I haven't seen Justin in a whole day, which hadn't happened in over a year. We were always together and now it would be forever and never apart.

YN: Well, let's have a wedding!

I said as we got out of the limo. We walked into a small place next to our wedding venue. Justin was in the other place close to ours. We sat in there and did some touch-ups right before the wedding started. About 10 mins before the first bridesmaids were going out, Harry walked in. I immediately stood up.

YN: Harry!
HS: (YN)! Wow, you look amazing.

I blushed and walked to him and hugged him.

HS: Are you ready to walk down that aisle?
YN: I'm scared, but definitely excited!

We laughed, it was only us two in the room now.

HS: Well Justin is already at the end of the aisle for you. He's so nervous, it's kind of funny.
YN: Well i'm nervous too! Thanks for walking me down the aisle at last minute!
HS: No problem, i'm honored!

I smiled at him and pulled him in for another hug.

HS: Well we should probably head outside with the others. Don't worry, Justin won't see you.

We started walking out towards the aisle. My heart started racing and I became even more nervous. The others were already lined up to walk down the aisle. When the music started, they started to go, in pairs. As we inched closer, I felt even more nervous than before.

YN: Harry, i'm scared.
HS: Don't be, your marrying the man you love, this should be the best day of your life.

He looked down at me and squeezed my hand. We changed positions and he locked arms with mine. I took a deep breath as I looked out to see a crowd of people stand up and the music change. The venue looked like this without people: 



But now it was completely full. And there were hundreds of chairs spread throughout the grass. They all had there eyes on me as Harry and I, arm in arm, slowly walked down the aisle..........





How'd you like it? The next story will be up by tomorrow, so be expecting that and another story that will be called Blurred Perfection. Hope you guys will like it!


-Ana.

7 comments:

  1. OMB!!!! ♥
    That was the best chapter so far!!! ♥
    maybe the next will be way better ♥
    plz post soon ♥
    I was like DYING when I was reading adding this chapter ♥
    I was breath like I cant breath ♥
    plz post sooooooonnnnnnnn ♥
    even better post now ♥
    LOVE YOU ♥
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you plz end the story when Justin and (yn) have kids plz and thanx
      ~Nady

      Delete
  2. OH MY BIEBER ♥
    This was just a perfect chapter
    I have no words to describe it♥
    It was better then perfect.
    I was having a mini heart attack the whole way through♥
    I told my friends im getting married to Justin and their just like "yeah in your dreams"
    I want to thank you so much for making an imagine where (YN) is getting married to Justin because it gave us a whole new experience and you made the detail so perfect you make us feel like we are the real bride♥
    THANK YOU SO MUCH
    POST SOON
    Love Yea♥
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it xx Thank you. Update soon please x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING... i can't breath PLEASE POST SOON I NEED MORE!!!! I Love it soooo much <3 <3
    :)
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shit...!!! i'm soo gonna faint..! plz post again i cnt wait..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHH MEE GOODNESS u write so amazing ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.