1 Apr 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 20

Absolutely adore Blurred Perfection! Love that story already! Great writing.
20 chapters, yay! It's a milestone. Thank you everybody :) xx



"I'm in a kinda pranking mood." Justin said, rolling his eyes. "No, no, Nononono Justin we cannot do that in a hotel.. In London!" I squeaked. "I have a plan." He smirked. "No Bieber, just no!" I got a bit scared, what if we got kicked out of the hotel? I had to stay here for a while from now..


"Come on scaredy pants!" I hate being teased! It's no crime to hate being worried sometimes, right? But anyway. Maybe I could try? Yes I surely could! "Uhm, fine.. What are you thinking of?" I gathered some confidence and said. "Hey, why did you think I'd do anything to the hotel? Nah. We're doing a twitcam! It's gonna be fun." "Twitcam? That's it?" I said, bursting into laughs. "You'll see. Now we head back upstairs." He said, grabbing my hand as he dragged me into the elevator. The room he took was right beside mine, so I didn't have to jump floors to get to him.


He smacked open the room's door, and got his laptop out of a tiny suitcase, that other than the computer contained headphones, earphones, and some other materials. He switched on the macbook, and opened safari. "Twitcam in 5 minutes." He tweeted. That single tweet got a tremendous response, and all his fans got really excited.


"Now. Do as I say. Act calm. and kinda cool if you could. Don't sound too surprised about the stuff I say, or start giggling like an idiot." He warned me. "Yes sir." I said firmly. He stared at his watch for a minute, and then immediately opened up twitcam. It had thousands of viewers already..


"Hey guys!" He waved into the webcam. I was out of the picture, until he dragged me in. "Okay so first, I'm sorry to everybody who were gonna visit the concerts in Florida that got cancelled. I promise to get back with you guys soon." He raised both his hands towards me, and said "This is Y/N. If you didn't know her, you'll know her now." I felt a bit strange. "Kay..now we'll answer only 5 questions of all that you all send. Pick your questions carefully!" We both moved in closer to the screen of the computer. "This one!" I shouted. "No!" He said back to me with a weird giggle. "Yes." I insisted. "Okay then. @Ollgisme asks if I've ever fallen in love at first sight." He locked his lips and pretended to think for a while.


I sat curiously waiting for a response. This would be exciting! But wasn't this supposed to be a prank? Whatever!


"Love at first sight. I think no, I'm not a very romantic kinda person but if you mean the first time I saw Beyonce, it's a yes." We shared a laugh. This was the cutest thing ever! "Moving on." I said. "This one." Justin pointed towards the question on the screen. I laughed so hard I almost had tears in my eyes. "@Mrsjdrew is asking me if I'm a virgin or not." After he was done laughing he finally got into the all-serious mode saying, "Not telling you that."


Two more funny questions were answered, and then came the last. "Question from @canadianninja. Hey nice username." I chuckled all along. "Question is, "Are you dating Y/N?"" Hahaha, oh these people are hilarious! Love them already. "Yes." Justin quickly said. I looked at him with that youdidnotjustsaythat stare. "In fact, this is one of the reasons I made this webcam. Confessions people! We've been dating for quite a few months now, and we're already engaged!" I sat there like a statue. The prank was on me? Oh my, thanks Justin! No, I hate you. We were live! What if his fans really take it seriously?!



-kudrat xx









9 comments:

  1. Hahahahha!!! laughing so hard right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thats funny jokes on you!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB I am laughing
    This was a cute chapter
    Post soon
    Love yea
    Xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love this it's so cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha love it PLEASE POST SOON :D
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post sooon im impacient.. I have to know whatcis going yo happen next:) you are really amazing<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaaw another great chapter babe<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im a loyal reader <3333

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooohhooooo..!! nyc 1 ..!! <3 it!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.