15 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 9: Wait, Where Did These Feelings Come From?

Ladies... Ladies! OMG 10 comments on the last, you guys are amazing, like I said before. I'm in a great mood today, so it seems like a multi-chapter kinda day! What do you think? Yes...? Okay! Let's get a few comments and the next chapter will be up when I finish my homework!(:





JANUARY 29TH, 2013


"Username... @(YN)(YLN)… Kay, bio... I am best friends with sexy @justinbieber... He's my idol<3" he said as he typed it in. 
"Really?" 
"Yup. Now picture time!" 
I leaned in towards Justin and we took a picture together, well a few, and picked the one we liked best. Luckily we agreed, because he would've lost. 
Once my twitter was set up, Justin went and made me an Instagram and everything. I just let him do whatever he wanted, because I was just carefree. He even got me some followers on twitter, a lot actually. Once he followed me, it went up just a few, but when he mentioned me, it went up tons. And also, he put pictures of himself on Instagram, they were actually really cute. We sat in bed all night, just taking pictures and laughing and talking. 
"Justin, I know that I've said this before, but thank you." I said as we laid down next to each other. 
I laid on my side, with the pillow under my head, staring at Justin who was doing the same. He smiled and I did too. 
"For what?" he asked with a smirk still on his face. 
"Everything. I mean you took me in, I can't thank you enough. The clothes, the phone, a place to stay! I mean you barely know me yet you treat me like a princess." 
"You are a princess. A beautiful, bold, outspoken princess." 
I smiled at his words. He always knew the right things to say, to make me happy. I'd only spent, what, two days with him? And he already treated me as if I really were a princess. All of these people gave me so much I never thought that I'd have. 
"Again, thanks you." I said before planting a kiss on his cheek and turning off the light. 
I turned on my other side and pulled the blanket over me. All I could think of was what Justin said, his words were so sweet. Did he really mean it though, or was I just another who he told this too? 


FEBRUARY 9TH, 2013


Some time went by, that was all spent with Justin. Only a few days, and we'd become best friends. It was like this was meant to happen. And being around Justin only made me happier; he felt like the only one who actually understood me. Today Justin was shooting SNL live. I was excited to sit in the crowd and watch his performance. He had worked so hard on this and I wanted only success for him. 
As I slowly got out of bed, I stretched my arms and walked into the bathroom. My hair was a mess, and my makeup that I forgot to take off- well that wasn't too pretty either. I took that off and fixed my hair before brushing my teeth and started getting ready for the long day ahead by taking a shower and planning. 
As I picked out an outfit, Justin got out of bed and took a quick shower. When he got out, I was already dressed, so I decided to pop my head in Fredo's room. Fredo was already ready and just got done getting dressed.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Later that day, we had to leave for the studio and Justin was pumped. I was laughing at how excited he was, as he jumped around and freaked out. 
"Justin, calm down!" Pattie said as we arrived. 
"I can't mom! I hope this turns out great!" 
I followed him to his dressing room and his hair dressers, makeup people, me, and Fredo, all sat in the room as he got ready. Justin sat in the chair, no expression, as they fixed everything for him. When he was done, he walked over to us smiling. 
"Ready man?" Fredo asked as he shook hands with him. 
"More than ever." 
We all walked down to the set, Justin further up than us because he was talking to some people that I didn't know. He kept looking at his phone every minute or two, checking messages or something that must've been important. 
"Why does he keep doing that?" I asked as we walked. 
"Doing what?" 
"Checking his phone! Who could he possibly be texting?" 
"Oh you don't know, do you?" 
I gave him a funny look. I knew everything about Justin, practically. What could he have hidden from me that the others knew? We were together literally everyday since we met. 
"Justin's texting Sel. She's giving him another chance and I guess Justin's going to take it." 
Fredo's words hit me hard. She's giving him another chance? I mean I don't have those kind of feelings for Justin... Or do I? It just hurt knowing that they'd be back together soon. 
"Oh, that's great." I said with a weak smile. 
We continued walking and Justin came to us when we got to the set. He was all smiles, but I was the exact opposite. He noticed, of course, and said something about it.
"(YN), is something wrong?" he asked. 
I looked up from the ground and smiled again at him. It was hard faking all of these smiles, just the thought of them together...
"No, I just need some fresh air. I think I'll step outside." 
"Have someone go with you." 
"No, I'm fine. Really, I can go alone." 
"Be careful, see you after the show?" 
"Sure." I said as I grabbed my coat. 
Fredo tried stopping me, but I still left. I couldn't stay there, not with Justin.





Some comments? Love You GUYSS!(:


-Ana.

8 comments:

  1. SO GOOD :D i waited all day and it was worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Pleasepost asap please baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omggg so goood and i cant wait for the next chapter;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh its so good. I cant wait for the next chpt! You are an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this story!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so good PLEZZ post soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. carry on this is amazing !!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was really good post soon

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.