13 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 6: Painful Memories & Trusting Strangers.

Good Morning/Night/Evening/Afternoon ladies! Soory that it's a bit short, but here's the next chapter of All Too Well, how are you liking it so far? I'll start making each one longer, for you guys! Leave some feedback and tell me what you think. Another chapter will be up tonight!(:





January 28th, 2013 


          "Try these on, you'll look great in it!" Pattie said as she handed my a few things. 
          I walked into the dressing room and walked out in a different outfit each time. Pattie agreed and disagreed, we had a lot of fun laughing and talking. 
          By the time we left, we must've spent over a thousand dollars. Pattie made me get all these clothes, she said that I'd need them in the long run anyways. 
          We headed home and sat in the car singing together. She was like my best friend already, and my only girl that I had to talk to. 
          "Pattie, you're a great mom." I said as I stared out of the window. 
          "Awe thanks! Do you mind me asking about yours?..." she said as we stopped at a light. 
          "Um, no not at all. My mom was like you, she was the closest person to me, until everything changed." 
          Things got quiet after I spoke. I knew exactly what Pattie was thinking, she wanted to know why I ran away in the first place. But seeing I was going to be spending lots of time with her, why not tell her? 
          "Pattie, I know that you're wondering why I ran away. If I tell you, promise to keep it secret from everyone?" 
          She looked over at me amazed, just as I did to Justin when I thought he read my mind too. I laughed a bit before getting comfortable and turning towards her.
          "You really don't have to if you don't want, I don't mean to be rude."
          I ignored her comment and continued anyways. I wanted to tell her, I trusted her.
          "Well it all started when I came home from yet, another horrible day of school..." 


FLASHBACK


          "Honey what's wrong?" my dad asked as I burst through the door, tears streaming down my face. 
          "Oh, you know, the usual! Just getting told to kill myself, again. Maybe this time when I try it'll actually work!" 
          I tried running for the stairs but my dad grabbed my arm and pulled me into his. I sobbed into his shirt, letting all of my emotions out. The pain wouldn't stop, and all I had left was my family. My twin sisters joined the hug, and soon my mom did to. I felt comfort being with just them, no one else. 
          "Baby, try not to let it get to you. I know it hurts, but promise you won't try to- you know- again." my mom said. 
          "Promise." 
          "Alright good. I couldn't live without my daughter." 
          I smiled and we all sat down as a family in the kitchen, preparing for a small lunch before dinner. My sisters got me to smile, like always, but they were annoying too. 
          "I think that we should just go out tonight for dinner, what about you guys?" my dad asked. 
          Everyone agreed but me. Living in such a small town, I knew everyone and sure enough, I would see someone from school wherever we went. I didn't say anything until they asked, I felt bad to reject it. 
          "I think I'll pass tonight, but don't worry about me, I'll be fine." 
          "Promise?" my mom asked as they headed out the door. 
          "Promise. I love you, be safe." I kissed her cheek before they left out the door. 
______________________________________________________________________________________ 

          Later that night I felt my phone vibrate, getting a call from and unknown number. I was curious as to who it was, so I answered it. 
          "Hello?" I asked as I washed some plates by hand. 
          "Miss (YLN)?" 
          "(YN), but yes?" 
          "We have some bad news. Your family's car was found in a ditch near highway 51. Everyone was pronounced dead at the scene. I'm so sorry for your loss." 
          The plate in my hand came crashing to the floor and the same with my phone. My family was gone, all of them. I was left alone, once again.






Feedback please?!


-Ana.

8 comments:

  1. Aww, you are an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. want moreeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cain't just leave me hang like dat Ana Post the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. sob sob..!! oh my..!!! :'( please post the next chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post asap!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.