20 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 13: Exciting Night.

OMG. Honestly there were 24 comments on the last chapter and when I saw that, I freaked out! I can stop myself from smiling just reading them, you guys are so amazing and I love you all<3 i'll post more than one today(:




FEBRUARY 10TH, 2013


We picked up Jeremy, Erin, Jazzy, and Jaxon, and went back to the hotel. I sat in the back with Erin and the two kids and introduced myself to my new 'family'. They were all really nice and cute and Jaxon even called me pretty. Jazzy was even more outgoing than him though, wanting to just show me everything she brought. She was more than adorable. 
We got back to the hotel and the day was already gone. Justin and I slept with his little siblings, all in one bed, in really awkward positions. But the next morning, I got up with the little ones while Justin slept and we brushed our teeth and got ready together. We were going swimming and just spending some quality time together before we went back to travelling. I guess we were headed to Europe next. 


FEBRUARY 17TH, 2013 


We sat in a plane, again, and we were headed to Ireland for our first stop in Europe! I was actually really sad to leave everyone, now it was just me, Dj Tay James, Fredo, Justin, Cody Simpson, and Carly Rae Jepsen. Well I hadn't met Cody or Carly yet, because we were meeting them there, but I heard that they were both great people. 
I watched out the window, to see the sun rising already. It was so early, around 7am. I sat next to Justin who was listening to some music that he'd been working on. I turned to look at him as se bobbed his head back and forth. I smiled as I watched him. With music, Justin couldn't be anything but happy. I loved seeing him like this. I snapped out of it when Justin turned to see that I was staring at him. 
"Are you excited for Europe?" he asked as he pulled his headphones out. 
"Yeah, this'll be my first time leaving the United States." 
"Wow," he said smiling, "you might wanna get used to it. We're travelling the world now baby!" 
He threw his arms in the air and we both started laughing. Wait, wait, wait. Did he just call me baby? I looked out of the window and smiled. I had feelings for him, but I couldn't explain it to anybody. I was on a plane full of boys, what was I supposed to do? 
_________________________________________________________________________________

When we landed, we walked through the airport and outside. I swore, around a thousand girls were outside waiting to just brush Justin's hand. I walked straight to the car and got in, but Justin stayed outside to greet some fans. He was so generous, signing everyone of their autographs and taking pictures. After about ten minutes, we were headed to the hotel we were staying in. 
"So this is Ireland?" I asked as I looked out of the window. 
"Yep. Wait until you hear their accents, they are so amazing!" 
I laughed at Justin's comment. I'd heard an Irish accent, just not in person. He was probably right though, they were amazing. 
When we finally got to the hotel, of course there were more girls waiting to see him. It was like they knew exactly where he was going to be at an exact time. It was literally crazy, but I headed straight into the hotel and up to our room. We had to get ready before heading to The O2 arena for a sound check and to set everything up. 
I put on a comfy, but cute outfit and did my hair up all nice. Justin sat on the bathroom counter watching me closely. Our hotel had two bathrooms, one for me and Carly, and one for the boys. The 5 boys(Cody, Tay James, Justin, Jayden, and Fredo) and me and Carly all had to stay in connecting rooms. There was two rooms and four beds, one for me and Justin I guess and the others for the rest of them. This was going to be a weird night for sure. 
"Alright guys, let's go." Justin said as he motioned towards the door. 
I slipped on my heels and followed him towards the elevator. Even with my heels, I was still shorter than everyone here. We got in and I could tell that Justin was a bit jittery. I put my hand on his shoulder and he turned towards me. 
"What's wrong?' I asked. 
"I'm claustrophobic, there's quite a few people in here." 
I smiled and grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. He looked down at our hands and smiled, it seemed to calm him down a bit. 
When we finally got to the car, all of us, we headed to the arena. Justin was hyper, more than he usually is. He would not stop messing around and causing problems, even when we arrived. Backstage, he kept screwing around and pranking people. I guess I followed along, so I couldn't talk much. Every chance he got, Justin snuck behind me and tickled my sides. I tried running after him, but in heels it was impossible. When he did it again, he laughed and I turned around, standing my ground. 
"Ya know what? The heels are coming off." 
I bent down and slipped off my heels before setting them aside and running after Justin. He was much faster than me but he let me catch him. I jumped on his back and we spun around and before we knew it, we were both lying on the ground out of breath from running and laughing. 
"I'm glad that I can have fun while I'm here." I said as I turned my head towards Justin. 
"Me too." 
He smiled at me and took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers for the second time that day. We had become closer today, but it didn't feel like we were closer as friends. It seemed like we were closer as in an actual relationship closer. 
When Justin got up, he held his hand out and helped me up too. I brushed off my butt and my shirt before walking back towards our little crew. I left my shoes off and just walked around barefoot the whole time, because the coldness actually felt good on my sore feet. 
"Cody! Carly!" I heard Justin yell. 
I turned my head to see Cody Simpson and Carly Jepsen standing just across the room. 
He ran up to them and hugged them both before introducing me to them. They were both really nice and I loved talking to Carly. She was really nice and I loved her style. 
Before the concert began, we all put our hands in a circle and prayed. Justin spoke and I closed my eyes and listened. 
"I just want to thank God for getting me where I am today, and my crew supporting me. It means a lot what you all do and I love you all." Justin finished up. 
"Wait," Scooter interrupted, "one last thing. Let's all thank (YN) for occupying Justin and keeping him happy, right?" 
Everyone agreed and we all dismissed with yelling and cheering. Justin was jumping around and waiting to go on stage, it was cute to see him a little nervous, because he usually wasn't. When Cody and Carly finally came off stage, it was Justin's time to shine. He made an entrance by coming from under the stage and popping up with a jump. It was amazing to see his concert like this. He even took off his shirt, like seriously was he trying to kill me, and the fans?






Did you like it? 20 comments like last time? Just kidding, but seriously, that was pretty nice<3


-Ana.

15 comments:

  1. The story is getting sooooo amazing! Can't wait to read the next chapter! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove it post soon!!!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT MOOOOOORE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGGG I LOVE IT SO DAMN MUCCCCCHHHHHHHH<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. upload soon baby! it is amazing :***

    ReplyDelete
  6. UPDATE ASAP! it is getting better and betterr
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Seriously In Love With Your Story!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have talent! I love your writing =) Post asap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WE WANT JUSTIN TO COMPLIMENT A LOT (YN)!!! PLEASEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please update ASAP c:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yayyyy! ur going to post a lot of chapters todayyy!!! wohoooo ur amazingg love

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your story is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved it soo cool post soon

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.