9 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 1: The More You Tell, The More They Judge.

Hey guys! I just started a new story, and I'm not sure whether to continue it or not... So I need your guys's opinion! Help a sista out! leave some comments on what you think<3 Oh and I'm writing all of your personal imagines, THEN posting them all at once, so be patient.




*YOUR P.O.V.*

January 27th, 2013

As I wandered the streets, all I wanted was a place to stay. A place to be stable and to have a family. I guess my story isn't clear enough, so I should explain it. 
I was always the odd one out; the easiest one to pick one, the one who turned to cutting and trying to find ways to kill herself. That's why I ran away, to get away from all of these things. I didn't want to inflict pain on myself anymore, so I ran. I didn't want to overdose on pills and come close to death anymore, so I left. Everything I had was now gone; my parents, my sisters, my friends. 
That's just the jist of it. The more I tell though, the more people judge. It's like the way that they address you, they are practically telling you to die. I constantly got that, everyday while I went to school and work... 
Now I'd been walking for months... in fact years... I'd lost track anyways, so I guess it didn't matter. I hadn't eaten very often, maybe a few times a day, I'd have little meals. I took my credit card, the one that my parents had given me, and used it to get my way through life. I stayed in motels and hotels, I mean I couldn't stay in one place, I was being looked for everywhere. 
Now I was in Miami, far from my hometown, enjoying the sun beating down on me. I hadn't paid much attention to anything that was going on in life, I just needed to get away. As I walked down the sidewalk, minding my own business, I saw crowds of girls lining up outside of a large building. Probably a concert, I thought, but who would be this famous to have this many girls chasing after them? 
I walked towards the building, trying to push through the girls and see the commotion, but I just got shoved around. I decided to take a different way into the building, the back doors. But as I approached them, I had realized that there were guards, standing there looking more strict than ever. 
"Uh hi, does someone want to-" 
"Miss, we aren't allowing anyone through these doors. If you'd please exit the premises, that'd be best." he interrupted me without even turning to me. 
"I was just-" 
"Look, we don't want any trouble, leave now." 
I sighed. They wouldn't even let me ask what the hell was going on. I was standing my ground though, not moving and inch away from the tall intimidating men. To my disadvantage, I was only 5'4", making everyone taller than me usually. 
The only thing I had left to use, to at least get me through the doors, was my emotions. I started to make myself cry and one guard turned towards me as I spoke. 
"My mom and dad beat me every night and I'm just looking for the police. I could only come here because I knew that this place would at least have someone to save me from the pain I've been through." I sobbed. 
The guards turned towards each other and nodded. 
"My names Brent, I'll take you inside so that we can call the local police station and get you transported there." 
I mentally high-fived myself and was lead through the large steel doors. My plan had actually worked, I wasn't really expecting it to either. 
As we walked through the backstage area, there were people rushing around and others just talking. There weren't very many, just a crowd. The guard walked a few feet in front of me, giving me some room to 'let my emotions out'. As soon as I saw my chance, I turned down a narrow hall and took a run for it. Brent didn't notice right away and as I ran, my heart beat increased. I had to hide now, I was going to be in so much trouble. 
I grabbed the nearest doorknob about halfway down the hall and ran inside the room. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it, not bothering to turn around and look where the hell I was. I rested my head on the door and tried to catch my breath. As I turned around I flipped the switch on and I saw, what looked like, a normal dressing room. It had a little make-up area and everything, it was also huge. 
I set my bag down and walked around, taking in everything before me. There were obviously multiple people in this room before, getting ready or getting someone ready. It was a bit a mess, but as I looked around more, it was obviously a guy. I tried to ramble through my memory, thinking of all the male stars I knew. There was that one guy who was discovered back in 2008, around the time I left. But I didn't really remember his name. He was known by his hair though, and that's it. 
I sat down, only to my surprise, to be sitting on a phone. I pulled it out from under me and examined it. I wasn't that out of date, I knew that it was an iPhone 5. I pressed the lock button and a picture of a rather handsome guy came up on it. 
"Justin Bieber..." I read aloud. 
It all came back, well not all, but I remember him! And what he looked like back then! He'd grown up to be quite the attractive one. I set the phone back down and stood as I heard the door creaked open. My eyes shot over to see the exact same guy in the picture, enter the room.





What do you think? Should I continue or...?



-Ana.

7 comments:

  1. YEEEESSSS.so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG yess it is sooooo good :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes most deff ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES DO THE NEXT CHAPTER !!! this was good btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this story continue please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes absolutely positutely!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.