18 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 11: We Need To Talk.

Hey guys! Sorry for some technical difficulties! My laptop is being dumb right now, but i'm on a different computer so here's the next chapter!(: Sorry that it's a bit short, but i'll post another later tonight or tomorrow. I don't have any power at my house, so i'm having a hard time even doing this. Hope you understand(:





FEBRUARY 10TH, 2013


I woke up the next morning, still in the same seat with make-up all over my face and jeans. I wasn't even bothered by it as I realized that we were just landing. 
I got out of the plane before Justin with Pattie and we walked and talked together. When I looked back towards Justin, he looked like a wreck. I could tell that he felt bad about what he said last night, and he should. It hurt to know that I was just some girl, 
We arrived at the hotel and I was supposed to share a room with Justin, but as I put my stuff in there, I could feel the awkwardness in the room. I tried not paying attention to it, and paying attention to how beautiful everything around us was, but that was hard. 
"Hey Justin, um after we get back, I'll be flying back to my hometown. I just thought I'd let you know, so that it didn't just happen randomly." 
Justin was sitting on the bed and I stood a few feet away from him. He looked up at me and stood, getting closer to me. 
"Don't leave, please." 
"I have to, it's for the best." I squeezed out a weak smile before leaving the room. 
I went straight to Patties room and sat down with her to talk.


*JUSTIN'S P.O.V.*


I watched as (YN) walked out of the room. She was happy? How? I was devastated. I didn't want her to leave and I regretted everything that I had said the night before. I hated myself for it. I quietly followed her out of the room and listened behind my mom's door. It was just open enough for me to hear their conversation. 
"I don't want to leave at all, Justin's my closest friend and it's going to be hard." (YN) said. 
"Honey, don't leave. We all love you now matter what." 
"Pattie, I'm sorry. I have to leave, go somewhere. I may have no one left, but I can go back to my old life." 
No one left? What did she mean? She had her whole family that she left. Maybe I just misheard her. 
"Where are you going to go? You don't have a home, and you can't keep staying in motels." 
Okay, now I was confused. Staying in motels? But I thought she had a family to go back to? Or even some friends. 
"I'll have to. Until I turn 18, I have to keep hiding." 
I heard her get up and I ran back to my room. What was that all about? I had no idea how to confront her, but I had to. I had so many unanswered questions, and only she could answer them. 
I felt my phone vibrate and I checked it to see Selena's name pop up again. It didn't seem to make me smile like the other night. 

FROM: Selena 
Hey Justin<3 Did you get there safe? 

I had been texting her all the night before and told her about the vacation. But she still didn't know about (YN), that was still a secret. 

TO: Selena 
We need to talk. 
FROM: Selena
Alright(: About? 
TO: Selena
Us... I don't think that we're going to work out. I'm sorry Sel. 

It took a few minutes for a reply, and I was worried. She was going to be pissed and I was never going to work things out with anybody. 

FROM: Selena
I think I understand, I don't think we should keep contacting each other like this then.. Bye Justin. 
TO: Selena 
Ok then, I'll talk to you later okay? 
FROM: Selena
K, bye! 

She was pissed. Well, that settled that then! I was only worried about (YN), and her life she had before me. I'd done something to change it, and now I ruined it completely. 
(YN) walked back into the room and I looked up to see her. She looked a bit sad, I think we both didn't want her to leave. I stood up and held my hand out to her. 
"(YN), can we talk?" I said.





Comments Ladies? Love you all, hope you understand.


-Ana.

8 comments:

  1. omg post soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post in the morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. next one pleaseee! BEST IMAGINES EVER :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story is amazing pls write next chapter today cuz I hav to know wht ll happen next! Love u! Keep writing! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plsssss post next chapter! Looooooove this story!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE STORY IS GREAT! LOVE IT! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can u pls post more? :) i really like the story! Youre a great writer

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.