7 Apr 2013

Imagine for Karen.


Karen 
Canada 
15 
Brown Eyes 
Light Brown Hair 



You were at the VMAs with your boyfriend Justin. But were you sitting by him? No. Did you want to? Badly. The producers or whoever were only letting family and close friends be by him. I guess you just wasn't in that category yet, but at least you got to bring your family. And with him sitting just right across the stadium from you, it was not helping. Your seats were turned towards each other, forcing you to look at him. 
Justin made funny faces at you from the other side and they made you smile. You couldn't help but laugh as the host spoke. Justin was acting so immature, and when his mom noticed, she hit his arm gently. He just smiled and stopped. As we listened for the winner for the next award, we heard the host slowly open the card and read the name. 
"And the winner is... Justin Bieber!" 
Justin stood and hugged his mom and you stood and clapped for him. You mouthed congratulations to him and he smiled before making his way up to the stage and to the mic. 
"Oh gosh, this is so amazing. I honestly thought that I wasn't going to win this. I'd just like to thank Usher and Scooter and my whole crew and of course my beliebers for getting me here. I wouldn't be where I am today, if it weren't for these people. One last thing before I go, I'd like to thank my beautiful girlfriend Karen." 
He motioned his hand over to you and smiled You blushed and bit your lip. You never thought that he would thank you, you didn't have that big of a part it seemed like. 
"Karen, thanks for keeping me grounded and keeping me sane throughout all of this. I love you." 
He held up a peace sign before walking off the stage and towards you. You stood up and he grabbed your hand and brought you back stage with him. You had tears in your eyes, Justin had never done something so public like that for you. 
You stood backstage with him and kept kissing him everywhere. He just laughed and let you. 
"Justin, thanks so much. That was so generous of you!" 
"It's nothing, baby, I just spoke the truth." 
"I love you so much." 
"I love you too."





-Ana.

6 comments:

  1. can you do one for me? I'm From finland an as you can see my name is venla :)I have blue eyes and brown hair! Thank you :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww
    Karen your soo lucky to have a really good Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you please continue with the fanfiction ? damn. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u do do one for me. My name is Morgan brown eyes brown hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..!!!! dats a awsome imagine..!!!!!! <3 it..!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.