22 Apr 2013

Believe tour!!

Hey guys
Guess who went to the see Justin this Saturday? ME!

Friday at 2pm my three girlfriends and I went to the train station.

After 3 and a half hour we arrived in Copenhagen. We took the metro and busses directly to the arena to get our Golden Circle bracelets. After waiting in the cold wind for almost 45 minutes a security man finally came out to all us waiting girls. We got our bracelets and I felt relieved that we finally had a clue about where we were going to end up in the Golden Circle area.



After getting our bracelets we went back to stay the night at one of my friends' aunt's place.

Saturday arrived and we were all pumped. At 10:30am we arrived back at the arena with a big back of different candies and sweets. We sat in the line through the whole day chatting with different Beliebers and enjoying that the sun finally showed. It was a long wait but it felt amazing to be a part of this big family gushing about how we were all going to see Justin so soon!



At 5pm they started letting in the people who had m&g. We had to wait another hour before they started with the normal Golden Circle people. When we got in everyone was told to sit down, but as you can probably imagine everyone stood up and pushed forward. It was chaos, but it brought me extremely close to the stage.





(All these pictures are before everyone started to stand up and push around)

At 7:30 the warm up Christopher ( check him out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqHCuvgSz4w ) 
He did a great job and all 44k sang along in Parken (the arena) 



(Sorry all my pictures are so blurry, but it wasn't very easy to take pictures with your phone when everyone is pushing around)

Then came more waiting... We waited and waited. The heat was going up and people started passing out, it was SICK! The security handed out water and sugar to keep people standing up. The news said that around 75 people was carried out because they passed out, CRAZY! 

Suddenly everyone screamed.. DJ TAY JAMES was walking on stage! I screamed my lungs out along with the rest of the crowd. My heart was pounding as he started his 'warm up'. It included jumping, screaming, singing along.. It was amazing!

Then after 20 minutes countdown it happened. The lights dimmed and the stadium went crazy. With angel wings Justin came flying out looking so flawless my heart stopped beating. I literally choked on my tears. He was absolutely amazing. The crowd was hyped and Justin's dancing and singing was incredible. I can't describe how it felt being so close to my idol. At one point he reached out and I was inches from his hands. We locked eyes and never have I seen so beautiful brown eyes. Some of the music was playback, but I don't even care. The acoustic numbers he sang Be Alright, Fall, Yellow Raincoat and more were so flawless. His voice is like an angels. I can't even believe he's real. His looks are so pure, like he's formed out by God's own hand. When he sang Believe everyone held up a sign saying Proud. Justin took of his glasses and said 'oh look at that' His eyes were shining with tears. He barely sang through that song because he was touched. The show was unbelievable. There has been so much drama about him being mad and sad when he was in Denmark, but I think it was amazing. Best night of my life. I've gotten so many good videos, but I can't show you because I have to upload to youtube then. I will show you some pictures all though they are very bad and blurry.




























I have taken all these pictures myself. 

Saturday night was the best in my life. I never dreamt of getting this close to my idol.
My favorite song of the night was Be Alright. Justin sang amazing and I love the message of the song. He also sang some of the old songs like Never say never, one time, eenie meenie, somebody to love, baby etc. The night was amazing, I hope some of you get to have this experience as well. It was all worth the wait. 

Much love
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. u lucky little girl u i wish i could go see him ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.