2 Apr 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 22

I love it when y'all comment "cute chapter". I don't know why, it just sounds cute?xD Anyways. Here's the next chapter! I will also be posting some short 1 or 5 page imagines. Hope you like it!



The following day I woke up at 9 and immediately ran over to my parents room. I knocked, and dad opened the door. "Morning." He said, sipping form his mug. "Where are we going today dad?" I asked impatiently. "Wherever. Actually, if you're planning to go with you friend, you could go, your mother and I need to spend time together." He winked at me. Winks from dads are just.. Kinda awkward. But anyways. "Okay thanks!" I went across to the other end of the corridor, and banged my hand on Justin's door. "Calm down I'm coming!" He screamed from inside.


"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "Yeah I am? Of course. Lets go somewhere today." I was excited and pretty kiddish, as usual. "I'll take you shopping now let me sleep." He almost shut the door on my face, but I pushed it tight so he couldn't. "What?!" I made a puppy face and replied, "Can we take Niall along?" And then I giggled. "Yes we will take your boyfriend goodnight." The door almost hit nose this time he tried to shut it! "Hey! He is not my boyfriend." Stating the obvious. "I know. LET ME SLEEP WILL YOU?" Aw, he looks tired. I think I should spare the poor boy. "Okay sleep tight." I walked back to my room.


I sat on by bed and watched Modern Family. I love that show! I checked my twitter, and saw my mentions. For a change, the girls weren't rude and I didn't get a single threat like "Leave my husband alone" or anything. They were relatively sweet. That's progress! I tweeted- "I thought I was in London for a family vacay, but parents are too busy with each other." I also tweeted, "Kicka*s prank by the biebs @justinbieber"


At about 10:30, somebody rang the doorbell. "Who's it?" No reply. I dragged myself up to the door and opened it. "Oh hi." Justin. All dressed up. He's awake already? "I talked with Niall he'll be here at like 11 so you better get ready." "Really?!" I said with the widest smile ever. "Yeah." He replied with a smile. "I'll go get dressed."


I wore black jeans with a black and white striped tshirt. Over it I wore a brown light jacket, alongside matching boots. I put my hair up in a high ponytail, and put a brown hairband on top. "Ready?" Justin said, looking up from his phone. "Yeah." I grabbed my bag, and we went to the lobby. There we looked around, and found Niall sitting on one of the armchairs. "Nialler!" I said. "Y/N!" He grabbed me, hugging me tightly. "Hey man!" He said to Justin hugging him as well. "I missed you guys!" He said, patting Bieber's back. "Awh we did too!" I said softly. We all sneaked out of the hotel, and got into a car. "Surprise!" Harry said, popping up from the backseat.


"The Biebs! Haven't seen you in a while." They both managed to hug somehow.. Inside a car. "Hey Y/N." he had with an absolutely adorable smile..his dimples were so cute! "Hey harry!" I said with a smile. I sat in the middle with Niall, and Harry and Justin sat in the back. "Where's the rest of 'em?" I asked. "Girlfriend business, they're all probably making love somewhere." Niall joked. "And so is Nialler." Justin winked at us both. "Justin! Come on." I blushed. I blushed really hard! "Good one." Harry commented on that hideous 'joke' of his. Niall put his arm around my shoulder during halfway during the drive to the mall. I should've thought it's kinda inappropriate..but he's really cute, and it's distracting. So I just let it be the way it was.


We reached the mall, and the boys all wore hats and put up their hoodies so they couldn't be seen. But obviously, we had girls coming around us now and then.


The four of us went to the first floor, into Marks And Spencer. Justin and Harry were searching for stuff in the men's section. Niall had done his shopping from the store, so he came along with me. I saw a pair of these amazing brown wedge shoes, so I picked them up. My eyes fell upon this beautiful pink tank top, that had a heart cutout on the back, and a rounded collar. I went inside the changing room, and put on the top. It was awesome! But it looked a bit slutty..no it didn't! I pushed open the change room door and called for Niall. "How's this?" I asked him, revolving 360 degrees so that he could check it out from all angles. "You look beautiful in everything. But this just fabulous." He said with a smile. "Aw thanks!" I went to the billing counter, and he came along. The guy at the counter told me the total amount, and I got my card out to pay. "I'll buy it for you." Niall said. "Oh come on, you don't need to!" "I insist. Take it as a gift from me." So he payed for me, and then we went to find Harry and Bieber.


We all went to a few other shops, and the one I enjoyed the most was Victoria's Secret. I was supposed to go that store alone, but harry demanded that it was his 'favorite store' and he wanted to come along. We both walked in. I walked past the racks searching for something good and decent. It was all well until Harry moved into the land of bras. "I love it." He said, taking a look in all directions. "Harry this is not meant for you. It's girls bras and underwear for heaven's sake!" totally horrible. "Look!" He said, while putting bra upon his chest and saying "Don't I look hot." "We are in public.." I hid my face. Disgusting. He made me laugh hard though.


This was the best shopping trip ever! I adore these guys. They're all such cuties.


We headed back to the hotel. As soon we got inside it, the two boys sprinted up to Justin's room while Niall pulled me into the garden, saying he wanted to talk.




-kudrat xx

9 comments:

  1. Amazinggg ♡ Update asap pleasee babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it but I still hope Justin is having a crush on (Y/N) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so cute!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB
    what is he gonna say?
    Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute!! PLEASE POST SOON :D
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the next chapter? I cant find it :-( btw i love that story 😍 *.*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nexxt??? <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it but me and justn were supposted to be together not niall I don't even know wot he's going to ask her yet lol:)



    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.