25 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 18: It's Simple, I Love You.


I guess that this is the end guys. I hope that you liked it, and don't worry, there'll be more! I'm in the middle of writing another one, so it'll be up another day(:




MARCH 3RD, 2013 

When Justin and I arrived in London, it was simply amazing. Our flight landed during the middle of the day when the sun was setting, so everything was lighting up and it was so beautiful! 
We stepped off of the plane and I held Justin's hand in mine. After walking through the airport and getting into a car, we headed to our hotel. Justin told me that while we were here, he wanted to make me feel special by taking me around the city and showing me around. We were staying until March 8th, so we'd be here for 4 full days. I was excited, I'd never been to so many different places in such a short amount of time. 
When we got to our hotel, it was simply amazing. I was just amazed by the outside, well the building of course, the screaming girls were just... crazy. Justin still didn't let go of my hand as we got out of the car, in fact, he put his arm around my waist and guided me inside. I thought that it was adorable, how he was only trying to make me happy. 
We got up to our room, and had our bags brought in after us, before we both fell to the bed. We were both exhausted from the long days that we had, and it sucked having to do it every day. And tomorrow, we had to wake up at 8:00am for his interviews here. Just great, right? 
"Alright, time to leave again." Justin said as he stood up and turned towards me. 
I sat up on my elbows and sighed. I really wanted to go on this date that he had planned, but I gotta admit that I was really tired too. 
"Ugh." I groaned. 
I plopped back down and I heard Justin laugh a bit. Just as I closed my eyes, I felt Justin lay down over me and I could feel his hot breath on my face. I opened my eyes to see his, his nose just brushing mine. I smiled and bit my lip as he leaned in closer. He brushed his lips against mine, pressing harder and harder with each kiss. I smiled in between kisses, trying to keep it PG. Justin's tongue brushed my lips, just begging for an entrance. 
I pulled away and smiled. Justin shook his head and licked his lips. 
"Maybe later." I whispered in his ear before slipping from his arms. 
I got off of the bed and looked back to see Justin laying back down on his side and staring at me. I smiled and found my bag, digging around for an outfit. Once I found the perfect outfit, I ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, making sure Justin wouldn't see until I was finished getting ready. 
After I just finished up pinning my hair back, I jumped at the banging on the door. 
"Yes?" I said. 
"Are you almost done?" Justin whined. 
"I'll be right out!" I sang. 
It'd only taken me 15 minutes to get ready, I didn't understand why he was so anxious already. I guess he just wanted to go out on a date; this would be our first time 'out' together as a couple. 
I walked out of the bathroom and Justin immediately got up from the bed and smiled. I smiled back at him, brushing a strand of hair back behind my ear. He strutted over to me and grabbed me by my waist, pulling my body towards his. 
"You look stunning." he whispered. 
I bit my lip and put my arms around his neck. 
"You don't look to bad yourself." I said before laughing. 
"Oh that's how you wanna play?" he said. 
"Mmhmmm!" I hummed. 
I felt Justin's arm sweep me off my feet and spin me around as he held me bridal style. I laughed and threw my head back. Without putting me down, Justin carried me out of the door, down the hall, and into the elevator. I didn't try to squirm out of his arms, just sat there. 
"Are you going to put me down?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair. 
"That- I might have to do!" he said laughing as he set me down just as the doors opened. 
You could see straight across the huge lobby where the glass doors were. You could even hear the girls from here, screaming and crying as we walked farther towards the doors. Once we were outside, Justin ran to the chauffeured car and I quickly walked some time after him. 
After getting in, I caught my breath and sat next to Justin. This time, there was nobody except us sitting there in the vacant car with the driver. It was a quiet ride, Justin and I held hands and just pointed to things out of the windows. 
When we finally arrived at the restaurant, I was in awe at what I looked at. It looked extremely expensive and there was a long line to get in, great. We got out and started walking towards the doors, cutting in front of people. 
"Justin, that's rude." I whispered as he wound throughout the people. 
"Don't worry, baby, I have reservations." 
I smiled and rolled my eyes as he pulled me further inside. There was a man standing there and as soon as he saw Justin, he smiled widely and pulled out menus. 
"Mr. Bieber, it's nice to see you!" he said with an accent. 
Justin nodded and he lead us to our table. After sitting down and ordering our food, we sat and talked about- well anything. People around the restaurant of course gave us looks, but I didn't really mind. It wasn't THAT big of a deal that my boyfriend was Justin Bieber: well I guess it was but whatever! 
Justin sat across from me, watching my every move as we talked. He kept making me blush, and feel insecure. 
"Why do you stare at me so much?" I asked. 
"Because, you're just so gorgeous. I can't keep my eyes off of you." 
I blushed again and bit my lip. Wow, he was just full of compliments today. We continued talking and Justin barely said a word- WHY? because he was staring... I started to get used to it as we ate our meal and sat around waiting for the bill. 
Once Justin paid, we stood to leave and just as we stepped outside, Justin grabbed my hand tight and pulled me forward. I smiled and kept my head down, but I ran right into Justin when he stopped. 
"What are you doing?" I asked. 
There were screaming fans all around us, and luckily Justin had contacted his bodyguards right before we left. There were cones set up everywhere so that we wouldn't get trampled. 
As I stared up at Justin's brown eyes, he bit his lip before quickly leaning down and pressing his lips against mine. I couldn't pull away, it was like he was compelling me to him. Our lips moved in sync as Justin's tongue begged for an entrance, but not here, not now in front of all these people. I pulled back and Justin smiled at me, keeping his hand around my waist. 
"You know that this is going to be all over the news right?" I asked with a smile. 
"That's the point." Justin said with a smirk across his face. 
"Oh, and one last thing. I love you (YN) (YLN)." 
I blushed and looked away; Justin brushed my hair out of my face and before we got into the car, he decided to embarrass me even more. 
"See this girl?!" Justin yelled towards the crowd, "I'M IN LOVE WITH HER AND NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT!" 
Oh Justin, I thought, this was going to be everywhere in a few hours, but oh well. I didn't have to worry, because as long as we loved each other nothing else mattered. 
"I love you too."





THE END.




I hope that you guys liked this story<3 I'm writing another and i'll post it another day, but for now: keep dreaming about Justin(:


-Ana.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, it is so cute. It is a bit sad that it is ending, but it is great that u r writing n other story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo good is ur story going to be differant?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you’re talking about!
    Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =). We may have a hyperlink alternate contract between
    us

    my web-site knee pain

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.