13 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 5: Great, You're Staying!

Well, that was pretty quick guys(: For the next chpater, how about... 6 comments? I think you guys can do it, I BELIEVE in you. Ha, see what I did there? Annnyyywaaayyyysss. I'm happy tonight, so i'll post quite a few chapters if you'd like....



*YOUR P.O.V.*



January 28th, 2013 


          "I should, get going." I said as I pointed towards the door. Justin stood up and grabbed my hand. 
          "I'll drive you, I mean I'll have my driver drive you." 
          "I- no. I'll just call a cab-" 
          "Please, I can't have this be the last time I see you. You don't even have a phone, how will I contact you?" he said with a smile. 
          "I guess you won't." 
          I smirked at him and he laughed a bit. I was being serious though, I wasn't going to contact him at all after this. I wouldn't even speak of this incident. 
          "This is the least I can do, I want to." 
          I sighed. Justin was way to persistent. I couldn't keep this up with this lie anymore. I  Now was the time. 
          "Listen, I have to tell you something." I said as I grabbed his hand and led him to the bed. 
          We sat down and he looked at me with concern. This was going to be hard, Justin was going to think that I was a runaway former drug-addict. I mean I was, but he didn't need to know that! 
          "I don't have family in New York. I don't even live here, in fact, I don't live anywhere. I ran away from home, to get away from the pain. I wasn't going to tell you, because you probably think I'm crazy, but you were being pushy, so I had too." 
          He looked down at my hands that laid in my lap. I closed my eyes and waited for a reply, if I'd even get one. Yep, that's right, I just ruined our friendship. But I didn't have anyone in the first place, so what was the difference? 
          "You ran away?" he asked. 
          "It's a long story, but I'll leave it at that. I should get going now-" 
          "Wait," he said grabbing my arm and pulling me back down on the bed, "if you ran away, and now you're in NYC, where are you going to stay?" 
          "I don't 'stay' I move around. Different hotels, different states sometimes. You wouldn't understand..." 
          "I do. I do it everyday, different hotels." 
          I looked away. Maybe he did stay in different hotels, but his life was way different than mine. I stopped talking completely, because I had nothing to say. I just wanted to leave and continue my pointless life. 
          "Stay with me." 
          I let his question roam around in my head. Stay with him? How was I ever to do that if I lived like this? I mean obviously I didn't need permission, but I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out. 
          "I'll be right back." he said before getting up and leaving the room. 
          Yay, Justin Bieber wanted a runaway to tour the world with him. That was going to look great when the press found that out. And what about the FBI? I'd been on their list, they'd been looking for me for, what, 4 years now? This wasn't turning in my favor. 
          Justin came back in the room and greeted me with a smile. He had good news, but for me or him? I took a deep breath as he sat down next to me and took my hand in his. 
          "Look, I don't know anything about you, not even your age-" 
          "17-" I interrupted him. 
          "Well, I don't know anything ELSE about you, but I want you to stay with me. I talked to my manager about it, and he said that there was plenty of room to fit you in with our travelling. And as much as I want, I don't want to give you a choice, but it's up to you." 
          No, no, no, and... NO. This wasn't happening! I would have to change my name, heck, change my WHOLE IDENTITY. I couldn't- I couldn't stay with him. 
          "Justin I'd love to but-" 
          "No, don't say but, just leave it at that. I'm begging you. You know how many girls would kill to be in your position?" 
          "Oh, but only if you knew my story... Trust me, they wouldn't." 
          "So that's a yes?" 
          "What?" 
          "Great, your staying. Do you mind going shopping with my mom this afternoon? Anything you want, you can have it." 
          I didn't agree to this. Did Justin just force me to stay with him? Ugh, now I couldn't say no, this was bad. But I re-thought it: after I turned 18, the system(where the FBI kept all missing persons reports), would get rid of my information. I guess it wasn't that bad. 
          "Yeah, that'd be great. Pattie right?" I asked as I stood up and looked up at him. 
          "Correct, now I have to go rehearse, but my mom's just across the hall. You beautiful ladies have fun today." 
          He winked at me before grabbing a jacket and leaving the room. I sat back down, thinking about the troubles I'd had in life. At one point, I had to tell Justin my life story, not what I wanted. 
          "What the hell did I just get myself into?"






So do you like it? Remember, 6 comments this time<3 Love you ladies!



-Ana.

6 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.