24 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 17: Window Shopping & Recording.

Hey guys! I know how much you love this story, and trust me, I love writing more for you to read! But I've decided to end this soon, because I just don't have time to keep up with your guys' expectations. I like to post after I finish a story, It's easier, but with this I just can't keep up! I'm going to end this soon, and I'm so sorry about it, but trust me: I'm writing another one that you'll love! Here's another chapter:





FEBRUARY 19TH, 2013

Justin's bodyguards came along, which was pretty annoying, but they kept their distance. It wasn't that bad actually, nobody was really bugging us at all. I felt Justin grab my hand and intertwine our fingers and I looked down then back up at him and we both smiled. I loved that he wanted to show me off to the world, it was adorable. 
As we walked just down the street from our hotel, Justin and I got Caribou and shared a frappe of some sort. I thought it was cute how Justin just randomly kissed me, not caring who saw at all. Of course, people, and the paparazzi took pictures, but obviously it didn't bother Justin at all. 
We walked down a strip of stores, just checking everything out. We laughed and talked and sipped our Caribou as we held hands and walked. Justin pulled out his phone and answered a call, and by the look on his face, he didn't seem to happy. 
"What's wrong?" I asked immediately as he got off of the phone. 
"They want me to go record a song for them because they found a studio near here-" 
"Let's go!" I said with excitement. 
"Wait, you want to go?" 
"Uh, yes!" 
He shrugged his shoulders and we turned around, walking back to our hotel. When we got back, we got into a car with a few others and headed to a studio. Of course I wanted to hear Justin record a song, who wouldn't? 
When we arrived, Justin had actually cheered up and he became hyper quickly. It was cute and I think that the both of us hyper together, annoyed everyone around us... but oh well. 
I watched Justin read off the lyrics before singing the song from behind the glass. 
"Hey, I wrote this." he said as he stared at it. 
"Yeah, we want you to record it now!" the guy sitting controlling everything said. 
A smile came up on Justin's face and he attempted at singing the song with the beat that the guy played. As he sat behind the glass, he wouldn't stop trying to make me laugh, which worked at every attempt. I couldn't stop laughing at what Justin was doing, and I thought that I was going to get kicked out soon. 
After they got it recorded and everything, it was already time to leave. Justin just asked to go to the concert, because there was no point in going back to the hotel for 30 minutes then coming back. When we got to the hall, Justin was still hyper and he was dancing in the car. We all just stared and laughed at him, making fun of him as we all got out. There were already girls there waiting for him, it was crazy. The concert didn't start for another few hours, and we weren't the only ones there early. 
We got backstage and watched them set everything up; from the stage, to the lights, to the cameras. I turned to Justin, who I was linked arms with, and gave him a funny look. 
"Why are there so many cameras? There's more than usual." I asked. 
"This concert is being taped! Actually, everything backstage is being taped too, for my movie." 
I smiled. Wow, great, I didn't want to be in a movie and I had no choice, now did I. 
"Yeah, from now on, practically everything we do in Europe will be taped, so get ready to be on camera from the time you wake up, to the time you go to bed." Fredo said as he pointed to a camera coming towards us. 
I rolled my eyes as Justin let go of my arm and ran towards his segway. Oh gosh, was he really going to do this. A camera followed his every move, and Justin talked to it. I stopped walking and watched as Justin got on and rode it towards me across the large vacant room. 
"Get on." he said stopping in front of me. 
I didn't reject, because this was taped. Everything was going to be so awkward and different now because of this. 
We flew around the room, circling people and laughing as everyone possible got pissed at us. Justin just laughed and we rode away when they got annoyed. I had my hands wrapped around Justin's chest, hooking my hands together in front of him. He really knew how to control these, it was something that I'd never be able to do. 
When we started going somewhere I didn't recognize, I brushed my hair out of my face and tried to talk to Justin. 
"Justin where are we going?" I asked. 
He turned towards the camera, and then towards me and gave me a seductive look. 
"They need me." he said before leaving the room. 
I knew right away that he was talking about his fans. I wanted to get off and go back inside, but I had no choice once we were just outside the arena. There were already guards outside, and Justin zoomed us around and greeted the fans, taking pictures and videos and just talking. The girls literally freaked out and some even fainted. It was annoying, but it was cute and funny too. I thought that it was just adorable when Justin offered tickets to the fans who couldn't afford them, he was the best idol in the world. The girls screamed and cried and jumped up and down trying to touch him. 
When we got back inside, Justin let me get off and I ran over to Carly who was doing a few voice lessons before her opening act. I listened to her and when she got down, we hung out for a bit. The boys just messed around and pranked each other. I was so glad to have a girl here with me, otherwise I think I'd die. When Carly left me, Justin stood backstage with me and put his arm around me as we stared at the crowd. 
"Isn't it so amazing that all these people show up?" Justin said. 
"Yes, but it's given." 
He seemed confused by what I said, but I didn't bother explaining it. It was given, because Justin was like a full package; the looks, the voice, the body. Why wouldn't girls love him?






Leave some comments, and I usually give in to what you guys say about not ending it, but this time I just... Can't


-Ana.

5 comments:

  1. sooo good but don't end it w/ them getting married. like let it be a movie that she watches w/ her grand kids when she's like 80 like a rememberance....... Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really great. i think it's perfectly fine you're ending just so it doesn't run on. i comepletely understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can end it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its 1 am and i have school tomorrow but I'm just so addicted to these stories !

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.