14 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 7: Tell Me About You.

Ladies...(: I read your comment on the last chapter and they were so cute(: I love reading them, it makes my day! Here's the next chapter, and i'll post a bunch today if I can get some views and comments!<3 6 different comments for the next chapter?



January 28th, 2013 



"I'm so sorry (YN). I-I didn't know." Pattie said as we stepped out of the elevator. 
I smiled weakly at her and tried to push out the memory. She promised again to not tell anyone, because I'd never told anyone but her. I wasn't even sure why I'd told her, I just trusted her already. 
"You're back!" Justin said yelling as I walked through the door alone. 
"I got some clothes!" I said holding up too many bags. 
He laughed and I realized that Fredo was over. His room was connected to ours by a door, and it was open. They were playing games on Justin's Xbox, I could tell as I saw Fredo still trying to do something involving a controller and the TV.
"Fredo, I think I'm done for the night man." Justin said turning towards him and scratching the back of his head.
"Kay, I'll just leave you two alone!" he said getting up and sending a wink towards Justin. 
I rolled my eyes and set the bags down. I was way too tired to go through them, so I just left them, as I laid down in bed, still fully clothed. I thought, what was with boys and winking? Justin laid next to me and smiled as he turned towards me on his side.
"So, you like my mom?" he said with a smirk on his face.
I nodded. I love Pattie in fact, she was like a second mom. I looked over to Justin after a few minutes of closing my eyes, he was staring at me and I waved my hand in front of his face. 
"Earth to Justin!" 
"Sorry, so um- tell me about yourself." 
I thought. I always blanked when It came to explaining myself, especially to guys. And the fact that I never had to talk to people about myself...
"I'm a 17 year old girl, trying to make it in this world. I love and crave chocolate a lot, maybe more than I should.. I'm a huge girly-girl, kind of. I walk around a lot to get some exercise, I'm just a carefree person in general. Not very much that I can think of- oh and my birthday's March 1st, 1995." 
"That's my birthday?" 
"Really?" 
He nodded and we both laughed. Wow, what a coincidence. I guess that that didn't happen very often. 
We sat around and Justin told me a lot of things about himself. From his daily routine, to his life back in Stratford, where he was from. I learned a lot, surprisingly. And I actually listened and remembered some of it! We sat around laughing and just sharing random stories of us for awhile. Justin had a lot, considering that his life had been travelling like this for almost 6ish years. I guess I had a lot too though, i'd been through so much yet I hadn't realized it or thought about it until now.
I changed into some PJ's and put my hair up before brushing my teeth. Justin did the same and stood next to me. I laughed as he made weird faces in the mirror, making my laugh. It seemed as if everything he did was adorable, no matter what it was.
He was really hot, and to my surprise, he wore shorts and no shirt to bed. Yay, right? I mean I considered myself pretty lucky to just be in the same room as that. But we didn't even have sleeping arrangements yet.
"So where am I sleeping?" I asked. 
"Right here." Justin said patting the spot next to him on the bed. I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a look before I sat down and turned towards him. 
"You sure?"
"Of course, it'd be my pleasure."
I smiled and he flicked off the lights. I slipped under the duvet along with Justin. I turned away from Justin, to make things not as awkward, I mean I didn't want to be staring at him and make myself seem like a creep. I wasn't sure how he was laying, but either way it felt weird sleeping in the same bed as a guy with no strings attached. I feel asleep quickly but I still had pictures in my mind of Justin shirtless. 


JANUARY 29TH, 2013 


The next morning, I woke up and turned over to see Justin with his eyes wide open. He was laying on his back, but he turned over to me and smiled. He had a completely different blanket and I realized that I had taken the other from him as I looked down. I wasn't used to sharing a bed, or anything, with anyone. I smiled a bit and he noticed that I had realized it. 
"Good morning, my beautiful blanket hogger." he said in  a groggy voice.
I could tell that he had just woken up not to long ago because his voice was really sexy. I laughed and slapped his shoulder gently. He laughed too and tackled me on the bed, pinning my arms down and sat on me, holding his own weight up. I laid under him, trying to squirm my way out, but he held me down. 
"Justin!" I yelled as I laughed.
"Were you cold last night?" he asked as he held my arms down. 
"Maybe a little bit!" 
We both laughed and he got off of me after some time. I sat up and fixed my messy hair while Justin got out of bed and put on a shirt. What, so he only went shirtless in bed and on stage? Makes sense right?
"I slept great, thanks for asking." I said as I put my hair back into a messy bun. 
He just shook his head and grabbed his phone before jumping back onto the bed. I could only see the back of his phone as he held it up, but when the flash came on, I covered up my face quickly. Ugh, I hated when people take pictures of me so much. And Justin never just took pictures and kept them on his phone.
"Twitter?... Instagram?... I think yes." he said. 
"What? NO!" 
I tried tackling him but he ran away and I ended up tripping over bags that I had left on the floor. How did I know that this would happen?




6 comments for the next?(:


-Ana.

6 comments:

  1. This story is SO amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love your imagines

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOREEEE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. next chapter ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. next chapter soon pleaseeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.